The Woman King

>rewrites history so the black slavers were the good guys
Is this some psyop to normalize slavery in the US again? Is this based or cringe?

Attached: woman.jpg (799x773, 174K)

Must-know redpills about jews and their slave trade:

Nothing makes me laugh harder than seeing a n with a hard r make a public wakanda reference, unironically. They really do think it's fuckin real.

It’s a nigger fantasy about strong women killing white people. No, it’s not based. Although since you’re a nigger maybe it’s your thing.

I'll watch if hot ebony QTs are dressed like picrel

Attached: Neega Warrior Princess.jpg (452x679, 27.15K)

>The Woman King

There's no such thing.

>Leads an Army of African Warriors

Real warriors are not lead by women.

>Compelling Display of Black Power

There's no such thing as black power.

White Power! Bad.
Black Power! Good!

Damn, that thing is hideous

I know nothing about this kike inspired anti-white movie or TV show, but the pic of her baboon face is distrubing. The title King on a woman is absurd. Can't wait for Civil War.

It's a psy-op to foster even more anti-white hatred in blacks specifically but also other racial groups. As well as fostering whites to hate themselves regardless of the historical inaccuracies in the film. It's not that deep.

Woman King

>Aren’t those called Queens?

Not if she has a cock

compelling you to do what?

>n with a hard r
You're allowed to say "nigger" on here, newfriend. But do enjoy your stay.

Yes, in Japanese.
queen 女王 is literally woman + king

Yes, but modern feminism is all about wanting to be men

omg this is simply a must-see viewing for everybody this holiday season, it sends a very important positive message for oppressed peoples and women of color. if you don't go see it there is something morally wrong with you.

Attached: bigfat.jpg (488x456, 28.17K)

But it was niggers who were hunting and then selling other niggers to the whitey and arabs. So what this group of shebeasts do in the movie?

They're going to fight evil whities trying to capture freedom loving black womyn.
It's going to be Braveheart but with blacks instead of Scots.
They'll fight valiantly and achieve great victories only to be betrayed by some uncle Tom character allowing the incompetent and technologically backwards White devils to take control of the country.

>Love & Basketball Director

You can't make this shit up

Is this that movie about a bunch of nigger females that got completely butchered and nuked within a day by the French?

>It's going to be Braveheart
Now I'm sort of want to see the torture scene with a "wakandaaa" death cry and dumbfound faces of the slavers.

Black women are so masculine, they are called kings when they hold power.

Let’s hope this gets people to look into the actual tribe, why they were fighting the French and what the actual outcome was. I’m seriously surprised that (((Hollywood))) was so Gung-ho to push a strong black woman movie they flipped history completely on it’s head

“The woman king”. You mean Queen?

Would watch. Also would watch movie about bunch of nigger females butcher and nuke the French to be honest.

Maybe, although that happens decades after the time in which the movie is set, I don't have any hope of them paying attention to historical accuracy.