Spottemgottem can't swim : NEED IT OR KEEP IT?

If spottemgottem had to swim he couldn't link up. Why aren't polititions paying attention to niggers that can't swim .

>Related link

youtu.be/-ejetywb8VM
Thread theme youtu.be/O0YxeTjFn70

Attached: chrome_screenshot_1662868810251.png (2048x1702, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xnki6mdkczY
youtu.be/Qr0WT-3TiZ4
youtu.be/K_O4BrwHWH4
youtu.be/GvthuiktLzk
youtu.be/8EjrSigZZ1w
youtu.be/2BDSPZTqiUo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigga's gay

Attached: e1jmqctgz8161.jpg (640x1274, 92.2K)

NIGGERS cannot swim this is fact. They can't even feel themselves in Africa with fishing because the "technology" of a stick and string is too advanced for them to comprehend.

Attached: 1661993921331776.webm (582x710, 2.77M)

On God. Bix noiga caint swum. Sheet. We stick sumpin on dis dick . No cap.

Need it or keep it? Sheeit.

youtu.be/xnki6mdkczY

Attached: 1662864327875234.jpg (659x583, 49.41K)

are they okay?

They can't even understand a rope is a single file line and to wait thier turn. Literally irl version of the spiders thread climbing out of hell. Too many monkey trying to climb over each other. Thread snaps they all burn forever. Warm my heart user. May the only rope technology they understand be the noose brother.

I hope they linked up.

Attached: 1662860304229813s.jpg (250x250, 9.25K)

>Green nigger! youtu.be/xnki6mdkczY

Sorry bud I don't listen to nigger music even if you dress it up. You want quality music go listen to Motoi Sakuraba.
DS2 > Ds3 change my mind kike

Niggers lol

youtu.be/Qr0WT-3TiZ4

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (631x395, 41.14K)

Bringing it back to the basics. It is a Mongolian throat singing forum after all.

Based. Take the tartar pill. youtu.be/K_O4BrwHWH4
But seriously.
>Need it or keep it?

Attached: 1660490935160834.jpg (500x479, 53.16K)

Mongols can shoot a bow and arrow on horseback by age 3, but how is the steppe for swimming?

Oh shit nigger this is pretty good.

I bet Mongols will btfo of niggers in a swimming race. Mongols get shit done unlike niggers.

Yo. youtu.be/GvthuiktLzk

And that's why we respect them. Honestly only mongols get a pass. They really dindu nuffin in modern terms. They are blameless and pure so far as the current year goes.

Attached: 1660013359704742s.jpg (250x140, 4.42K)

Is that Spotemgottem?

That nigga has been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in a Boca Raton Air BnB. That shit had to be the tightest, blackest, wettest boy pussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Spotemgottem screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga Spotemgottem and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Spotemgottem, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. Dark skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy.

That nigga Spotemgottem stole my heart and drank my seed.

youtu.be/8EjrSigZZ1w
From any Mongolians trying to lvl up son

Spottem’ is a trans man, right?

Yeah. I think there is a dialy mail about it? I'm not sure what her dead name is though?

youtu.be/2BDSPZTqiUo