Look, chuds

Look, chuds
Basically I'm just gonna be trans and there's nothing you can do about it
I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know..... UGH I know.....
It's just that I'm trans is all!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: me1.jpg (624x1280, 217.08K)

Cool you're a schizo who will cut his dick off or dress like a woman but still have a dick which means you will only attract fetishists or gay men

Based and redpilled existence keep at it my sister don't join the 45% or whatever it is now

Trans don't exist. I have no idea what you are talking about.
Funny outfit. You in a comedy group?

That's a serious case of boy body.

I only fuck real vaginas.

Faggot

btw, this is off topic

i doubt you're trans.

Holy fuck nigga, you ugly as hell lmao

yall crackas and ching chongs are faggot ass niggas

Attached: 1659569558633315.jpg (600x337, 47K)

>Commie
>Trans
Surprise!

Attached: 1362407580725.gif (160x120, 1.01M)

Thanks, the more men who become trans, homosexual, or misogynist, the more females available for me. I don't think trans should be ashamed of themselves, whatever gives them fulfllment and pleasure, if you're gay that's cool. I like women.

Attached: 829B0EE8-4059-4BED-B5D1-00A6432B2545.jpg (1046x1228, 162.89K)

tits or gtfo.

I don't care what you do with your time. Doesn't bother me. Leave my fucking kids alone though, or you'll meet the 3 S method.

don't cut your dick off and you're ok with me

>Basically I'm just gonna be trans and there's nothing you can do about it
I can't do anything, but you sure will.

>and there's nothing you can do about i-- ACK
self solving problem lol

Attached: man hanging.jpg (728x799, 28.78K)

>memeflag imitating female imitating anti-vax meme for some reason

Do what you want as long as you stay away from kids.

Attached: The-Shit-show-exposed.jpg (753x500, 158.36K)

cope
you are and will be wrong as always
you have never been right about anything

>manlet
>ugly
It was either this or have some confidence, discipline, self respect, and motivation and just go dwarf mode, grow a beard and lift weights. You chose the faggot mentally ill direction, good luck with everywhere you go everyone thinking you're some short weird faggot that doesn't know how to apply makeup and was so unappealing as a man that you decided you'd give it a go with men hoping some horny bastard would at least give you the time of day.

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 642.72K)

great b8

I know right

Have fun squeezing pus and grime out your gaping frankenvag u til you inevitably an hero

A planet of nearly 8 billion.

2 billion christians, 1.8 billion muslims, 1.2 billion hindus, a billion+ atheists and agnostics etc.

Only around 18 million jews. Simply do the math on pic related to see who has pushed the feminism/LGBT/tranny/grooming movement onto normies and normalized it.

Jew political, funding and voting data:

Attached: jews fem and lgbt.jpg (984x1222, 236.22K)

Yeah, fine.
But understand - here you hear the truth. What everyone really thinks, we say. All those women on social media telling you how 'gorgeous' you are - are lying. Women say what they feel they ought to say. So do most men.
Here, the filters are off. The emperor turns up here to show off his new outfit and everyone will laugh at his doughy nekkid body.
You are not, never have been, and never will be, a woman.

>inferior leftist attempt at copying a meme
>inferior incel attempt at copying a woman