UK - Nothing is Sacred

There is no better photo to demonstrate a moribund culture. One so diminished and subverted that such a display was not immediately dismissed as disrespectful and tacky.

Got any other photos?

Attached: McDonalds.jpg (1080x1420, 186.35K)

assuming it's a touch screen i would boop her on the nose while saying boop to begin my order

Looks fine to me. It's just a picture and it's appropriate.

imagine a big black cock cumming all over the queen.

Based and American.

Attached: MagaLion.jpg (1000x1000, 124.72K)

browns.

lol

Attached: 1643360588310.jpg (259x194, 6.71K)

The inappropriate context is that McDonalds has nothing to do with commemorating someone who died a couple days ago. It’s disgusting. It’s like someone that is so greedy that they need everything to be about themselves. Corporations talking like people on Twitter etc. They are using her death for brand engagement.

What if they put George Floyd on the ordering machines???

Attached: 546735737.png (840x922, 210.89K)

Attached: Queen Beans.jpg (2160x3840, 808.05K)

Are you supposed to pray to it?

Attached: THX 1138.jpg (1153x549, 55.42K)

>What if they put George Floyd on the ordering machines???

nobody would pay for burgers.

Attached: bl1662861459705180.png (847x593, 748.05K)

>BEANZ

A McDonalds in the Uk does.

Imagine having to poke her face to order a Big Mac

I like your framing. Let me try to expand on it:
>Using something precious
The death of a monarch who reigned for 70 years
>To promote something disposable or consumable
Goy slop that is made in under 10 minutes, and eaten in the same amount of time.
We have problems with separating sacred time, people, places, ways of speaking, dressing, acting, and so on from our every day living. These lines were blurred for a reason. To promote (((egalitarianism))), (((democracy))), and otherwise to promote products from the merchant class that commands our ways of life. It's sad to me that a bong doesn't see it. But the west in general also fails to see the importance of separating these big things because they are cultural identifiers. Despite Her Late Majesty's reign being controversial due to her inaction, the last thing we want to do is make the office profane. "They" want this because it makes it easier to erase our past, then present, and eventually future.

*unzips trousers*

What is also striking to me is just how ugly everything looks in modern spaces. Co-opting billboards to show dignified photos of The Queen in a place reserved for hocking bullshit just reveals how aesthetics have vanished.

>Literally upper crust

Attached: Upper Crust.png (2048x1366, 3.65M)

makes you wonder whats really inside their meat

Attached: drool cat.png (1080x1081, 1.09M)

>our thoughts are about them BEANZ

I unironically feel the same exact way user, and have for a very long time. So many modern trends are just absolutely disgusting to me, its as if we’ve become a planet of willing whores who will deprave ourselves of any semblance of pride or self dignity just for a few seconds of fame or the chance of mindless fortune. The other day I was with my grandmother who was watching news about Elizabeth and on it there was a segment where this little girl was running around pretending to be her in a similar dress. Its cute and all, but then the next thing I know the mother hogged up the cameras for five fucking minutes literally shilling her own daughters cute gimmick right as news of the queens death was the hot topic. I was beyond pissed and had to restrain myself from changing it to something else, to see who is certainly one of many mothers doing such a thing to a child that cannot even comprehend what is even going on. Just the thought of such a thing makes my blood boil, the tasteless and shameless depravity of it all. As if I’m stuck on a planet of rabid animals.

Attached: 6768F77F-A8BB-493A-B108-EC6E161750A1.jpg (279x304, 35.59K)

>What if they put George Floyd on the ordering machines???
I'd cut back on fast food. Lose a few pounds.