Let me be perfectly fucking clear: I am not against walkable cities, but they must ALSO be car accessible...

Let me be perfectly fucking clear: I am not against walkable cities, but they must ALSO be car accessible. That would mean building up; multi-level parking structures in strategically placed locations that are in equal distance to grocery stores and other plaza-esque storefronts.

Attached: shutterstock_214532659.0.jpg (1200x800, 209.87K)

Don't bother reasoning with walkable kikes

Oh, and also, parking must be free. No jew tactics like those queers in the bay.

OP is the flaming tranny faggot that just BTFO in this epic thread:

Let me be perfectly fucking clear: I am against drive accessible cities, and they must ALSO be walkable.

niggable cities

Is the bike pill as good as it seems in pic related. Seems like a happier existence.

Attached: 1659208787315744.webm (800x450, 2.81M)

Boulder CO is a good example

yeah until jamal steals it

ponder that aroma

Car people are the worst. Americans in particular must learn to abandon their vehicles and walk when possible. No more short drives to the store or fast food joint.

Attached: 1662868223387.jpg (460x859, 177.38K)

Any business worth a shit has free parking for employees

No

Calm down xir

I'm not against walkable cities but I think we should have vast parade grounds and massive buildings that are not meant purely for economic purposes.

Such buildings include but are not limited to:

>monuments
>fountains
>schools
>aquariums
>museums
>hospitals
>palaces
>castles
>fortresses
>research institutes
>gymnasiums
>swimming pools

And of course there are others. But it's rather depressing when the only buildings you have are shops, shops, more shops, stores, stores, stores, marts, marts, malls, business retail centers, financial trading centers, and never can there be anything beautiful or regionally-selective that is not inherently driven by some financial goal.

But then again, you build the architecture that spiritually drives you, and we currently worship Mammon, so I suppose you could say the Sears tower is our Colossus of Rhodes.

Attached: wide-angle-view-trooping-colour-military-parade-horse-guards-london-uk-household-division-soldiers-ceremony-148662512.jpg (1600x583, 210.5K)

>vast
>walkable
This is incorrect thinking. There should be designated avenues that act as typical storefronts during non-event or non-holidays, and convert into festival-like areas when required.

Fair enough, I agree with that. It might also help if urban areas are limited to a certain population size, say 50,000 at most.

This already exceeds your Dunbar limit anyway, and would help limit urban sprawl.

when you live in a city with working public traspotation, a car becomes a liability

parking is expensive and the traffic is shitty, i have a car but rather take the metro whenever i visit the city center

they do need car access for servicing the businesses and apartments but in general it's just faster, cheaper and easier to use the metro

I just hate walking when everyone else is fucking driving and I have to sit at a crosswalk waiting for cars to pass.

Pic related is what I have in mind.

Attached: st-malo-brittany-france-crowds-of-people-on-a-busy-street-in-the-old-JXNEDF.jpg (1300x966, 289.85K)

That looks horrid

>, say 50,000 at most.
Thats retarded

I'm all for public transit as soon as we get rid of all the niggers, junkies, and mentally ill street walkers
but I repeat myself