Aus/pol/ - sunday afternoon edition

>rt.com/news/562567-new-zealand-whale-attack/
>A boat carrying birdwatchers capsized off New Zealand after “colliding” with a whale
kek. apparently whales beat kiwis in fights
>news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/threequarters-of-2022-covid-deaths-happened-in-aged-care/news-story/4c7de9329fc992f7d12b5040dceaace5
>An alarming new statistic has shown the danger from Australia’s coronavirus is far from over, with one group of people being hit especially hard.
67K of these elderly drains on society die a year, who fucking cares. all they do is try and rape the workers and shit themselves all day. just fucking put them out of their misery.
>aljazeera.com/news/2022/9/10/russia-loses-control-of-key-towns-as-ukrainian-forces-advance
>Russian state media says defence ministry ordered troops to leave the vicinity of Izyum, a key city in northeast Ukraine.
Ukrainians apparently taking some ground back.
>abc.net.au/news/2022-09-09/queen-elizabeth-ii-obituary-a-legacy-like-no-other/100379910
I can't believe the gayBC isn' just attacking her in every single article, the little commies working there must be absolutely seething!

Attached: i-got-my-vaccine.png (1024x539, 477.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IOO4AgNYYIQ
vicroads.vic.gov.au/contact-us/public-holiday-opening-hours
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is learning romanian easy as an English speaker? They are a romance language.

I wonder the types of things Bradley would do. Leave cupboards half closed, leave dishes in the sink. Piss bottles in the room.
Why do you want to be a gypsy? I want to learn Russian and move there. Fuck this country.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x123, 80.1K)

Dumb cunt. 400mg of caffeine is what I want.

I want to fuck and marry nice tanned romanian woman.

>youtube.com/watch?v=IOO4AgNYYIQ
Find a Ruski instead. I don't trust gypsies and I am not surprised at all that it's (You) with this ridiculous idea.

Russian women are whores.

You're a virgin trannie, what would you know about whores?

How much is a rimjob worth these days?

I know how much a whore should be charging just by looking at her. I have a knack for it.

Attached: Ned.jpg (610x1000, 159.69K)

Will give a satisfying rimjob for a fifty of weed

Haven't seen this cunt for awhile now.

>Be me
>Live in Hellbourne
>VicRoads closed down your local service centre a few months back and has closed multiple over the years
>Two centres crammed into one new spot making it worse for slots
>Albo declares 22 Sep as a public holiday because muh queen dead
>Have a driving test booked in on that day
>Hard as fuck to get a new booking spot without having to wait forever
I hate this fucking state

You seek out his services then? That is a bit strange Bradley, weird way to admit you're a faggot. Does he really deliver it clean and ready to go?
They cancelled your driving test?

who silver

You know what I meant, cunt. Ned doesn't look the sort of bloke that'd take care of his fuck machines.

I would say he's extremely ungrateful, and generally unpleasant to be around, full of angst, he probably has high blood pressure already, arrogance born from a lack of social contact and no present male role models, hates women because he cannot posses them, projects his hatred of women on his mother and absent sister, despite her noble work, cares for the cats but they have little regard for his authority and treat him with indifference

They haven't made an announcement yet but they likely will
vicroads.vic.gov.au/contact-us/public-holiday-opening-hours

>Be white
>Live in Melbourne in current year

Why cunt?

Australia hate thread

Attached: 1660473503431515.webm (854x480, 1.81M)

>Trying to torrent obscure 250gb archive of BDrips
>Western seeders all 5-10kb/s
>Going to take 6 months to DL
>Ruskie bro comes online, 2mb/s
>Bulrus bro comes online 1mb/s
>Downloaded more from Axis-Pirates in 1 hour than I did from Ally-Westoid in 1 month

Attached: Russia Legal Piracy.jpg (890x1680, 551.42K)

WHATS FOR DINNAH?

Attached: uncle chop chop.jpg (922x1534, 180.61K)