Are there any white people left on Any Forums?

>Make a comment saying "Yeah, it's sad how white people are being ethnically replaced worldwide"
>get a flurry of butthurt replies from like 30 different shitskins within 10 minutes basically saying 'fuck you whitey'

what happened to this place? are there any whites left here at all?

Attached: file.png (306x306, 100.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Gw6dDohycg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp
youtu.be/FOwFnBar4bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’s all retarded niggers and trannies stroking their mutilated meat.

There are shit tons of anti white astroturfers on here and their goal is to demoralise you.

Attached: 1662779140084596.png (225x225, 7.34K)

fuck you racist seasonless YT

data mining thread

hi i'm white, AMA
(i'm lying)

fuck you whitey

Attached: AmerimuttDance.webm (464x848, 1.96M)

Kid Kills Kriminals - saves family
Looks like Joe Biden was right again, you don't need to AR salt riful war weapon for home defense, all you needs is a shot gun.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Gw6dDohycg

What are the political implications kids killing intruders and protect their family while cops take a knee?

Attached: EBT_Ender.jpg (1086x789, 174.14K)

this sucks. there's basically nowhere good on the internet anymore

Place is full of jewbots

They’re scared
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html

>The survey also asked:'Do you personally believe that in the U.S., Jewish people are trying to replace white Americans with immigrants and people of color who share Jewish people’s views?' Only 12 percent of Trump voters replied 'yes,' as did 7 percent of Biden voters.

phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp

>Scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will always be adopted by the majority of the society.

Attached: FF2589BD-07A0-4B07-AC27-0A3772C4CFBB.jpg (1284x1550, 968.65K)

Gab is pretty good

Cope
Go to stormfront then faggot

I’m white

English being the lingua franca fucked the English speaking Internet.
Every spic nigger Indian and pakis is shitting up the English part of the internet.

If you want to protect your mind from word filth the only choice is to abandon English and go all in on another language

>/uhg/ trannies and glories
>/Chug/ shitskins and thirties

You see the problem?

This. I'm convinced it's glowies or civi shills who already hate white people and get paid way too much to do it

Remoralize yourself brother
youtu.be/FOwFnBar4bk

agree. sad because english is probably the best language in the world

Checked I'm white too