Have you given up yet?

Have you completely given up on any hope of saving white european people? It's over you understand right? There's absolutely no path forward for countering the globohomo message. The only plans you guys have is to get as much money for yourselves and hunker down while the ship sinks around you. Some of you larp about how the normies will wake up and become white nationalists and save the white race but as we've seen that will simply not happen. You have no allies, you have no means, and you have no way forward. Russia will not save white europeans, they only care about their brand of globalism.

People who reply to this thread will tell me to "fuck off demoralization shill" but you won't actually prove me wrong or really address what I'm saying. And that's the biggest problem with the you guys, no real tangible plan or action jus raging into the abyss, with a crabs in the bucket mentality of pulling down anyone who tries to climb out and actually make some kind of a difference.

I want someone to tell me how you guys actually plan on saving the white race, reversing the demographic "damage" done to western countries and building ANY kind of future that doesn't involve a bunch of people suddenly snapping and turning into nazis. Please explain it to me.

Seriously, explain to me how you hope to win from the position your in without giving some meaningless platitude.

Attached: 3cadef6bd753e9620f1bb57902532cc69f3f7035_hq.jpg (723x1024, 224.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/365030900
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/362387811
youtube.com/watch?v=DWD5xiiafBc
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
youtube.com/watch?v=njUvsTLsMoM
shinealighton.com/about-us
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neck yourself, tranny.

Whites are inherently and genetically superior which is why whites have a higher chance of survival no matter what

Huwhite people are doomed. I laugh because the doom of the white man ensures the doom of the nigger and the Jew at the same time. Parasites can't survive without a host and animals can't live without owners to feed them.

Lmao not a tranny. Is taking a deep look at your own state too much for you? Don't want any introspection? Does it hurt to much to look at the state of the right?

Trannys will go down with all of you in this. They're just as fucked as all of you.

How can you consider your movement legit if you can't give a clear picture on how to win? Are you even trying to win? It doesn't seem like you are you are just watching the world burn.

Focus on your life talking hole. Women don't belong in politics.

Whites have been domesticated and are largely losers now. Whites don't have the numbers.

OP is a kike.

JIDF tactics and funding etc. information:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/365030900

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/362387811

JIDF even have their own apps to direct their shills to targeted threads/posts here, on kikebook, plebbit, chink tok, twatter, jewtube etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=DWD5xiiafBc

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM

JIDF have been running this surreal thought-crime ad nonstop on jewtube:

youtube.com/watch?v=njUvsTLsMoM

The organizations funding this psyop:

shinealighton.com/about-us

Thanks to jews greatly over-playing their hand, history is now possibly repeating...
>73% of Trump voters think Democrats are trying to REPLACE white people with "immigrants and people of color who share their political views", shocking new poll shows
>The survey also asked: "Do you personally believe that in the U.S. Jewish people are trying to replace white Americans with immigrants and people of color who share Jewish people’s views?"
>12% of Trump voters replied "Yes"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
>Scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will always eventually be adopted by the majority of the society
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp

Obviously most people are not going to openly name the jew to some random pollster... so safe to say you can easily double or triple these numbers, at a minimum.

A quick and essential Weimar Germany history lesson:

I denounce the talmud and israel. Christ is lord.

Now please explain to me how you hope to win. Give me anything user. Something detailed and tangible. I have a feeling you just don't know what to do.

But what will come of this? How do you un-diversify America? Doesn't matter what a minority of people believe at this point it's too late, it's done dude the white majority is in a death spiral. Even if in 10-20 years you could convince the majority of white people that this is happening you'd already be a minority and wouldn't have the numbers. The systems put in place in America will NEVER allow for you to deport all of these people and you can't wage a war agains the US government AND the majority of the population even if you could sidestep glowies and get far enough to actually start a """resistance"""".

The truth is they don't care about white people. It's about stroking their ego, because they're Christpilled and pro-white they have something to cheerlead and feel good about in an increasingly dystopian world. They're spiritually trannies, pretending that they're winning instead of realizing that they're willingly surrendering themselves to the sick machine they pretend to hate.

What does winning mean? White minded people? Just redpill your family and have kids. Christ minded people? Just redpill your family and have kids. Actually ending the soulless regime and making the kikes pay for their lies? That's a terrible idea, you glow, kys kike, etc.

>white
Indo-European*

Tangible plan is that once the elite stop fucking over the third world, rebuilding will start and people will want to go back to their home countries

Haven't discouraged me, tranny. Fuck niggers

Not that I’m a ethnonationalist or anything but you do know you guys probably could mass-clone, utilize artificial wombs, attempt to create embryos from stem cells then implanted and carried to term as all very realistic scientific possibilities if you care so much about demographics.

This pretty much. Though most calls to violence are actual glowies, shooting up some randos at a store is not only horrible and reprehensible it accomplishes nothing. Before there can be open warfare against the system you must force the system to exhaust all other means of soft power and render them inert. You have to force the hand of the system to use hard power against you to justify violent retaliation. The war that must be fought now is a war of money and politics. You have to convince enough people that you are in the right and are being aggressed against by the system so they sympathize and side with you. Otherwise you will simply play into a narrative they can use to convince others that their oppression of you is just.

But youre right, no one here actually cares about that. It's all about dunking on blue team. As long as they get their keks they feel victorious. They will cope about everything and based black men and le SJWs owned but will always give real ground in the real world. No one wants to do anything, put on their big boy pants and make a difference. The few people that do care just have fleeting hopes that something or someone will come along and save them but are not able to support any such person should they arise. They would shrink away as soon as that leader was found to have some damaging flaw and default with the crabs in the bucket mentality and revel in that persons destruction. The left did not destroy all of it's leaders, the right did. Granted many of them deserved it but what are we left with now?

I make these threads not to demoralize people but to try and squeeze some motivation out of people to discuss real solutions and I'm always left disappointed. Everyone here is scared and lost and hides behind layers and layers of irony and wojaks.

How will they stop?

And these people aren't going to go home they either want to colonize us, are too content, and don't want to live in a worse country.

Technology.

The whole thing rests on a guy like me drinking the HIV kool-aid and going to work for a big tech company, for the big bucks.

I'm one of the white guys they steal shit from and use to pretend they actually did something for once, since they are niggers and females and actually don't do fuck all as far as computer science is concerned.

I have technology in my head that will set us free. I just need to get a lot of money to actually produce it. It's happening. I'm not sharing with anyone that does not DNA test as 100% European, ever. It's harmless software.

Stupid hindi nigger fucks will be BTFO tech jobs eternally. My rage will be unleashed on them and their financial and social ruin will be utterly complete. They'll all be back in the streets, eating off the concrete and shitting out poo patties for each other or whatever they do.

The amount of money I need will become easy for me to earn soon. The dire economic conditions I have been waiting to financially exploit are here. Hatred for the enemy grows in the masses daily. Soon, a smartphone app will appear like no other they have seen... like no one even thought possible. The greatest mathematical breakthrough of our times has been made, and it has been made by an incredibly racist man of Scottish descent, who won't tell anyone because he will not allow a single fucking nigger to benefit.

Attached: 1661819655948917.jpg (1413x766, 83.64K)

I just want a happy life, and that means Asian women. I don't care if my descendants look like Turks. I respect Blacks, I just want to stay away from Black culture, I don't care about race mixing though. I'm tired, I don't have the energy to carry water for the white race especially when doing so just resulted in weird internet white right wing men calling you gay and fag. It's not worth it caring about white people. It's just not.

Attached: 2B5269AC-91C3-4555-8C8D-302EFA670DC0.jpg (1152x2048, 216.03K)

If this is true, I just wonder was it worth it to sell your soul to demons or trade your gift of Heaven for sacrifices to gain access to geomancy/sorcery knowledge?