Britbong here. It's all so tiresome

Britbong here. It's all so tiresome..

Attached: ea5.jpg (750x702, 61.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/theprint.in/world/uk-pakistani-organized-gangs-target-hindu-areas-in-leicester/1120318/?amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get some sleep lad.

Missing your Queen?

Not particularly, it's more the fact that it's clear everyone hates us. If this doesn't wake up the Bongs nothing will.

It could be worse. At least we're not speaking German.

Cook yourself up some bangers and mash and get that down you with a few pints of oatmeal stout. If pain persists repeat.

I do, it doesn't feel like the same country anymore. I think Charles will do a good job but Elizabeth was a link to the old world we won't get back again.

I like you bongbros. Lived in England for a bit and have been back since. Always a good time. Sorry for your loss. God save the king.

Not everyone. Just browns and they're not people.

Mate, I've just been reading about violent Pakistani gangs attacking Hindus in Leicester over some cricket match

google.com/amp/s/theprint.in/world/uk-pakistani-organized-gangs-target-hindu-areas-in-leicester/1120318/?amp

It absolutely isn't the same country anymore. Pic related is Leicester War memorial.

Attached: P9180596.jpg (700x525, 60.95K)

>Elizabeth was a link to the old world we won't get back again.

It's a new world. Adapt or die, as the Germans would say.

At least you’re not speaking German

I don't think people in Republics can relate to this feeling, I'm 31 and she's been around forever. Even seeing images of her as a young queen is weird because we won't have a young monarch again in my lifetime, never mind that she was a hot woman. She lived to nearly 100 too which most monarchs don't reach. It would be like if Trump or Obama were President for 70 years then just died one day. People here talk a lot about WWII or the 50s but she was literally from that time and still everywhere, now she's gone so it's all history you only read about in books or see in movies.

She blew up your country to fill it with browns, and now she isn’t mourned by those same browns she sacrificed your nations stability for. Poetic if I’ve ever heard a tale told

Anyway I'll be over it in a couple of weeks, this is still the 2 weeks mourning period, I should get time off work for mental health reasons, the Queen died.

I haven't seen any brown brits say anything bad about her, it's been all browns from your country or India. No class at all, she hasn't even been buried yet.

Right, instead you're worshiping Saxe-Coburgs, Mountbatten-Windsors, and Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburgs.

Attached: 1645523991876.jpg (1188x672, 88.47K)

>defending brown brits
Holy cucked, yeah rest in piss you fucking retarded faggot you still don’t get it

Fuck off you circumcised freak

Try being Canadian

Attached: 1661157643726747.jpg (714x657, 113.51K)

I’m sure your paki friends will come console you after turning your daughter into kebab