Pic related basically ended race relations forever

Pic related basically ended race relations forever.
Browns are just racist against whites at this point. To say otherwise means you deserve a bullet.

Attached: 1662775983147918.png (947x881, 151.43K)

Guess how they got here?

Must-know redpills about jews and their slave trade:

Stop trying to impute value into shit that sucks. This is an official tip to the government.

Put all these redpills in a folder please so it can be downloaded and saved.

Any Forums is mostly nonwhite now, dude. They don't care about race.

Counterpoint, most of the white supremacists in this shithole are non white.

Attached: 1659898203134732.jpg (640x480, 72.42K)

Great pic OP

Attached: 1643403415661.jpg (250x159, 4.46K)

>They don't care about race.
Everybody cares about race because the material world is undeniable regardless of how hard we larp that its not. Wypipo are at an impasse now, only the dumbest of the dumb think that whites will be treated fairly once we're minorities and the non whites understand that this is the only time in human history where whites are at our weakest.
The overall nonwhite reaction to queen Elizabeth's death has shoved an undeniable plate onto the dinner table. No other time in history has something like this happened. You can unironically be a saintly creature of pure benevolence and yet you will still be hated to death. What else is there to do?

Attached: 1662777004895712.jpg (1080x762, 239.53K)

Whites were literally slaves and criminals everywhere before the 15th century.

That was then this is now. Whites connected the entire world and brought untold prosperity to it. In response to these seemingly heavenly acts there has been nothing but raw hatred of the highest degree.
Let me spell this out for you, white people basically owe the world nothing in terms of how much good we've done for it vs bad. (You) emotionally tone deaf motherfuckers are rolling back these past few decades of mending race relations as if it were nothing. WW2 era white people had guilt out the wazoo about the history of dealing with the other races. Post WW2 white people have done nothing but be as nice as possible and give away pretty much everything that can be given away just short of total extinction. (You) tone deaf motherfuckers have basically squandered this good will with the recent Jewish instigated race riots and the reaction to Queen Elizabeth's death.
White people don't owe the world SHIT now and now you're making us mad. Better crack open those history books because some new pages are about to be added to it.

Attached: 1662766269868471.png (598x675, 334.79K)

More like brought niggers everywhere and made Mexican Dios mio and brought jews too

This has been clear for a decade now, you only just started to get it?

Cope

Why did white people give away anything at all you stupid faggot?

>you only just started to get it?
No, what happened with Queen Elizabeth's death and the overall nonwhite reaction to it has showed undeniable proof that it simply doesn't matter what europeans give away just short of all of our lives forever. We will always be hated for being white. We can move what seems like heaven and earth for the turd worlders yet it will never be enough. Watching brown communists flood into my area yapping about how superior they are ticks a part of my brain that could only be described as some sort of divine bloodlust. If this isn't dealt with then our children's children will.

Attached: 1662659367737260.jpg (595x842, 80.66K)

This is the correct reaction

bump now find a way to adapt this mesagwe to normees

It’s just another d&c opportunity. You can see them coming a mile away

Bump

What is d&c exactly? Is it d&c if I say that I don’t share anything in common with a macaque or a gibbon?

You're identifying a threat, they're hardly unclear about it.

>Why did white people give away anything at all you stupid faggot?
Because apparently unlike you we have empathy. We felt guilt, sorrow, shame and so much moar over organizing as a collective and curb stomping everybody who wasn't us merely for not being us. We gave up power, the very thing that all living creatures desire to a certain extent all in the name of a better tomorrow.
You looked at the most beautiful form of mercy possible from the person most capable of violence and you spat on it. You raped it to death.
IMO only the Nips should be spared. The rest of you faggots earned yourselves a one way ticket to hell.

Attached: 1662658980847721.jpg (506x510, 62.6K)

plus we elected a nigger president
they will never be happy
I've totally given up trying and just embraced racism
feels good man

I’m saying that was a fatal error and should never have been done. It has caused untold misery. Imagine if a “black people and Jews disappearing” button existed and someone pressed in 1965. What would the world look like?

They lost their empire in WW2 to the US.
They lost it fighting Germany.
Their elites didn't lose anything so they really didn't care.

>What would the world look like?
Undeniably better than it is right now. I'm not even memeing, the jews may have won WW2 but in the long run all they did was cement themselves as this permanently irredeemable people. Niggers as well considering what was freely given to apefrica to no avail. Hell, every single shitskin basically doesn't get anything either considering the fuckall contributions even with the freedom. If the axis won WW2 the europeans would have gotten off ez but there would always have been that subtle nagging question of what if. Well, there isn't that nagging question anymore.

Attached: unknown-370.png (640x1199, 972.82K)

We agree on pretty much everything except the value of empathy for brown people. It is and was a mistake.

How much did white people really give up? Sure us Brits lost the colonies but the American Empire took everything over. The problem is maybe that we're letting growth of the lower races get out of hand and not trying to replace other people. The Americans wiped out the Indians but I struggle to see anything else like that.