Why do Japs love white people so much?

Why do Japs love white people so much?

japantimes.co.jp/news/2022/09/09/national/queen-elizabeth-mourned-embassy-tokyo/

Attached: AFF20F44-FA4F-48F4-9625-9C71B90115CA.jpg (700x1050, 217.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NpVfHt3Ae_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Their favorite US president was a Black man

Attached: 1660439021418546.jpg (1243x907, 179.28K)

Sounds like jewish lies

Kek. Fuck Japs.
>Japon luv wyta peepol.
>Supports American Presidents who accelerate their replacement

Honorary Aryans

Britain saved Japan from being souless chinks.
Post the source, kike.

Pew Research Center, retard

>Sounds like jewish lies
>Post the source, kike
Kek. When faggot Japs think of America, they think of the famous cities - NYC, SF, LA, Chicago, etc... They don't think of flyover states or rural folk. What did you expect.

They're jew controlled and don't question authority

Japs are literally turning white all thanks to Russians and Ukrainians. youtube.com/watch?v=NpVfHt3Ae_8

Attached: 123as1.jpg (1280x720, 182.9K)

i like how people use flyover as an insult as if it is one

they are one of the few races who understand what whites have accomplished and what we do in this world. white culture and how they themselves come pretty close. how they live, and everyone does, in a white world and enjoy all the things we have done, invented, and still do.

it's like being rich - everyone hates whites, but everyone wants to be white. imaging waking up, day in, day out, not being white, looking in the mirror and screaming - sometimes out loud - that every single thing around you, the food, the clothes, the housing, everything is white and of whites. being hated is a compliment. you only hate up, never down. i could care less about nigs and their "culture". zero thought day in or day out other than if i see one and if i need to shoot them.

japs admire us, and they should, as all races do - even if they don't say it as publicly as japs. enjoy all your white things non-whites. watching you use and value everything we do and create brings us pride. thanks for that!

They get the same pozzed media we send out to Europe. It seems like the US is one of the few places where a significant proportion of the population doesn't unquestioningly trust corporate media

Attached: europe-opinion.png (640x397, 40.11K)

>i like how people use flyover as an insult as if it is one
Look here you sensitive bitch. I live in a small city in the South Island between 25-40,000 pop. Why would you expect majority urbanite Japs to care about heartland people?

Just as the fuckers think of big cities & tourist destinations in your country. Japs do the same for mine...
>Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Queenstown
They wouldn't give a second thought about where I live.

Fuck. I hate beautiful people so much.

Attached: kiss.png (916x614, 1.36M)

I dated a girl from Osaka. She was a foreign exchange student in my high school, I joined the army and spent two years stationed in Korea. So I visited her a lot. Bitch went to college in California and cheated on me and tried to make me feel like it was my fault. She ruined my life. I hate Japanese women. Jokes on her though. She got deported for drug use and her dad disowned her.

stop posting my wife.

>Japanese
>Drug user
>Daddy issues
>Cheats on you and you don't even have to ask her to
I can fix her

Pls user, no beastiality pix

It’s been ten years but she had a thing for good looking teeth. Sorry mate I don’t think she’d even look at you.

>military man meets woman
>gets cheated on
A tale as old as time kek

Checked and agreed.

Why do kikes love to subvert so much?

What evidence do you have for such a claim? All the source suggests is that Japs can show consideration for another people, in this case us Bongs.

japanese girls aren't beast!

Attached: 358jhby.png (548x562, 667.78K)

Not anymore. Her dad disowned her, so she has a thing for being treated like shit 80% of the time and treated like a queen the other 20%

I don't think it's cultual thing
whites just have face of masters
asians have face of cucks

This.
The less a race seethes and more it kindly admires us while maintaining their own culture the more ascended they are. Unfortunately this list is very small, most if not all brownoids are nonstop seethers. Envy, lust, hatred are all consuming. But the japanese have proved themselves to be different.

"They are forced to" is the more correct term.
Since Japan is forbidden from being belligerent, and practically a diplomatic vassal of America as long as LDP reigns, their only logical choice of nation strategy is to bolster soft power. Which is in line with interventionist globohomo world order.
They admire how EU "achieved" peace and unity in Europe through economic means. They tried to apply this in Asia by trying to empower Yen back in 80s but this obviously failed with China rising and both Koreas cockblocking and rest of Asia being irrelevant. Unless they are allowed to rearm, this will be their agenda.
And America is something people recognize as "undefeatable". Not at current circumstances anyway.
That being said, whites are targets of both admiration and fear.

the worst part is Obama is popular with the Japanese simply because he shares a name with a town.

Marriage was never a thing in japan.
Theyir natural state is just fucking around and the babies will somehow be taken care of.
Resulted in 100 million population growth until recently with the catholic influence.

>with the catholic influence
huh?

There are over 30 thousand churches in japan.