I mostly masturbate to my ex girlfriend who I dated for a few years, she dumped me without ever allowing me to fuck her...

I mostly masturbate to my ex girlfriend who I dated for a few years, she dumped me without ever allowing me to fuck her, and then she gave her virginity to another man. They made a vid of him fucker her, published it on the net, I wank to it every day, and, while I wank and watch her being fucked, in my mind I imagine kissing and hugging her, and telling her that she can do whatever she wants, she is a free woman, and I still love her and hope that it felt good for her, hope it made her happy when she was fucked by that dude, and imagine telling her bf to fuck my beloved good until she cums

I always feel suicidal because of it, but there is nothing I can do, I couldnt force her to be with me, and now I just can't get her out of my head. I am still a virgin and I don't want to date anyone else, I thought I was going to be with her forever, but it obviously didnt work out since she left me, and now I just feel lost. I have never felt any emotions towards other girls ever since, I am completely fixated on her and in my mind the concept of "moving on" doesnt exist. I also can't have sex without love, I tried to force myself into it, but backed out because I felt disgusted. At the same time, I don't want her back (and its not like she would want me back), because she is a slut and I feel humiliated by her and she is disgusting to me, even though deep down I have feelings towards her and those feelings come up when I feel lonely.

I think my psyche was completely broken when she left me and cucked me with another man. I dated her for years and waited until she would allow me to be with her, but it never happened, and after the break up I started imagining her being fucked by other men and then finally saw it happen on the screen. Its been many years since all that happened, nothing goes away, time doesnt heal shit. Should I just suicide? I don't care about other women anymore, I will never have children and will die alone, so might as well die now.

Attached: 1562406414730.jpg (900x900, 87.77K)

That happened.

you talk like you are alone in this experience. even fuckin King Arthur married a ho.

user, you know what needs to be done. That man still walks without fear.

Link faggot

user, you're like a super extreme version of what I went through. I'd never watch a video of her fucking with another guy.
You have to let her go. You'll never really let her go. There will always be something that drags to towards her, that makes you think of her. But still, there's a way out. Maybe you'll never be truly happy but that's life for us betas. We're professional copers.

What you absolutely need to stop doing is watching that filth and intentionally thinking about her. When her face or whatever pops up in your mind just let that thought slide and continue with your activity.

I'm so sorry user.

Attached: Guan Yin.jpg (354x492, 230.39K)

Post the link or didn't happen

Quit doing what you are doing. Move the fuck on. Focus on yourself. Treat yourself better than you are, because you have more value than cucking yourself over and over out of shame and regret. Fuck that bitch, and all women. Focus on you, and they will come to try to fuck it all up for you. I promise you that. Never had more women than when I stopped chasing women and did shit with friends that I enjoyed and not because of pussy. Then get your revenge by cucking them, or just treat them like shit like I do. Rinse and repeat, bitches are a revolving door.

Link you lying sack of shit ywnbaw

Prove you’re a real person before any advice is given

I’m calling bullshit unless there is video proof.

Thanks, if I try it it works for a while but when the loneliness creeps in at night I wake up in the middle of the night having nightmares and dreaming that we are together again. And when I wake up I'm still single and it's the worst thing in the world.

Did you write all that?

My advice is hookers for sex, I held out for many years because I thought it was gross but went for it eventually because of similar feelings on my end. I know how you feel and relate in my own way, more than I would care to share about myself. Just try is user, there is this nice site called tryst, I will leave you with that.

Why aren’t you posting the video of her getting fucked you stupid Lebanese dipshit?

Am I on fucking Reddit right now and hallucinating? 18 replies in and not one of you assholes have even asked to see the video of his ex getting face fucked.

Post the fucking video OP. I don’t come to Any Forums to talk about your feelings.

Demoralization threads aren't allowed here.

#WhitePower

>didn't post the video
lying nigger, imagine coming to pol just to bounce your cuck fantasy off other men

Attached: gaddafi.png (1664x1664, 3.23M)

>everything I don't like is reddit
>how to argue like an emotional child

This is something us geezers call copypasta. Sage in the options field, this used to be self-evident but then j00t ruined it because the 1% of us who remember to sage dogshit threads were having too much impact.

> Should I just suicide?

Wtf is wrong with you? How old are you? Isn’t it easy to get pussy in Lebanon? Can’t you marry like 14 year olds there?

that's not a healthy habit to nurture, you should stop yourself before its too late

Why would I ask for a video of a fake gay ass post. There is no video.