HOLY BASED FUCK THE QUEEN

dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-11200937/MMA-fans-loudly-BOO-tribute-Queen-ahead-UFC-279-Las-Vegas.html

Attached: Screenshot_20220910-233008_Firefox.jpg (713x687, 274.94K)

Americans booing white people? As expected!

>anglos are White
no

Based, fuck this pedo kike-lover tax-leecher witch, hope she rot in hell

I wouldn't boo the queen, per SE, but I would boo the idea that I'd be expected to give a shit and have this Twitter, Facebook profile, Instagram trend brainwashing shoved down my throat. She died, it was in the news for a day, move on. The average person can't even find England on a map anymore.

We cheer for BBC only.

Our ancestors fought a war so we didnt have to give a shit about monarchs anymore.

Hating the british royal family It's the most patriotic thing you can do

Attached: bbc.jpg (741x649, 50.86K)

She did a great job

Attached: Screenshot_20220910-233635-334.png (720x323, 64.35K)

I could have saved her bros

Attached: 1649122004539.jpg (349x383, 68.89K)

Faggot

You don't know shit about the country.

Ok Mr. English teacher in nippon

Your ancestors freed niggers

The queef was a whore. Death to all jew-loving royalty

Attached: BLM.jpg (667x823, 109.64K)

agree, and when you're paying good money to attend some event where you're expected to cheer and boo, this is the expected outcome.

wtf was 1776 for ?

Man you weebs are getting angsty these days

Why tf would I give a shit about the queen of another country

LIZZYS IN A BOX

Attached: 1588292243560.jpg (667x725, 163.5K)

>I wouldn't boo the queen, per SE, but I would boo the idea that I'd be expected to give a shit
This. I keep seeing flags at half-mast everywhere I drive. SHE'S NOT EVEN OUR QUEEN FFS

You do know American fought a war against the British Empire to secure their freedom right? Why would they mourn the death of a British monarch?

Shut up nigger. No American gives a fuck about royals. The entire concept of royal blood is anti-american.

it's fuck whitey. What they're doing is they're saying fuck whitey. hope you're ready.

When the queen swept it under the rug that her son was a pedo whites donated her to the Muslims.

I can't believe they got a "monarchy" going for this long for defeating some vikings. Literally anyone can start a "kingdom" it seems.

Attached: 1662675543803464.jpg (306x448, 31.21K)

kek. I was WWE in Seattle yesterday. They showed the queen and the reaction was mixed. I booed, others cheered.

The thing you need to realize about WWE is the only thing you do there is cheer and boo. It's not like other sports. Half the time you're booing at something or someone.

Makes sense seeing as her gigachad grandson got married to a twice divorced spic nigger mutt sheboon.

Are you a Any Forums guy?

>Half the time you're booing at something or someone.
and the other half you're a retarded goy with powdered cheese on your chest

Based.

I'm watching now. A Chechen is about to murder a nigger.

I can understand watching wrestling over 20 years ago when it was still cool but why now?

Based leaf