Hi frens...

Hi frens, It's my birthday today and to celebrate id like to reflect on this shitty year by hearing your best feels/ black pills. What's the most fucked up/ depressing thing that you've heard of or even has happened to you this year? Crimes, conspiracy, fucked up facts you may have learned, problems in your personal life. Post it all ITT.

Attached: ESxVwVeXkAEb_1w.jpg (658x901, 62.89K)

Sneed

>reflect on this shitty year
Next year will be worse.

Happy birthday user.
I'm sad because a mossberg 500 is now $800 instead of $300 and it doesn't seem worth it anymore.

Attached: Topless-monte.jpg (641x446, 37.37K)

Seeing right in front of my own eyes the people I have known, loved, fought with, made up with, and bonded with show themselves as the NPC’s they really are.

I moved away from my home state to stay employed while unvaccinated, and the isolation has led to reading more than I ever have in my entire life. The constant droning on and on about this retarded ass war, the vaccines being safe, etc etc. I love my friends and family but it’s getting to the point where it’s hard to blame the WEF for what they’re doing, despite the burning contempt I have for them. On top of all of that, I am the closest to finding god I have ever been in my life due to some epiphanies I’ve had, but I still don’t quite fully grasp it.

The biggest black pill is having absolutely no fucking idea what to believe or what to do anymore besides pick up heavy weights.

Attached: 4AC2796D-3EEF-4E11-B607-2242B17002DA.jpg (750x747, 125.72K)

Happy birthday, by the way. Get ready for a shittier year next year.

Happy birthday!

fk this existence, anyways happy birthday for u fren

Attached: 1553438615877.png (1200x1154, 391.35K)

>What's the most fucked up/ depressing thing that you've heard of or even has happened to you this year?
That the ruling class are a bunch of child rapists and engage in human sacrifice regularly. Also, our culture and perceived reality are completely fake and basically you are meant to be a slave until you die without any benefits at all except being able to buy useless shit. That's about all.

Stop being a sad cunt and be a sick cunt instead
You're still alive

CERN shifted us into a timeline that’s a combination of They Live and Idiocracy.

Attached: 592FABF3-19D4-44D0-8868-AC6E4B35B8B6.jpg (1000x563, 79.49K)

Yes.
>verification not required

Ita ok user i found god recently too and i have alot of people in my life i thought cared about me but couldnt have given less of a danm, keep going down the path fren you'll find your place
I live in illinois believe me I know
thanks fren
So you just started using this site huh?
your a leaf shut the fuck up
too true

Happy birthday. Hang in there fren. The non fren gubment will pay the non fren tax.

Happy birthday faggot

Best of luck fellow frog. The road to fulfillment and purpose starts inside of all us and is rife with strife. You got this.

Just forewarning you Ameribro. Aussies rage at this image because there's a shitposter in aus/pol/ that uses it. You've been warned

Happy birthday, I'd give you a hug :)

Attached: Alice+in+Wonderland+HUG+-+Low+Res.jpg (396x509, 158.71K)

no more depresso have an espresso fren. I hope you have a good birthday and a better year

Attached: 6120HZiqgAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1400, 88.51K)

nothing ever happens
happy one year closer to death user

Attached: we are at #'s 7&8.jpg (800x800, 112.05K)

Here you can look at these rats

Attached: 1585714582.valsalia_vs120-04 (1).png (900x3057, 2.39M)

I know you asked for a black pill for your birthday, but I got you a white pill instead (yeah I know, it's kinda like getting a Gobot instead of the Transformer you wanted).
You are loved, OP. You are of the brotherhood of aspects of the divine. All will, in fact, be well with you and you have great things to look forward to. Exercise your will, manifest the destiny you desire as you possess the capability to do so. And doing so, will bring you closer to the divine which is the universal goal of all of us across our lifetimes.
God bless user and Happy Birthday!

You are close to death and are going to hell

Attached: 1588986137918.jpg (1619x1725, 473.8K)

fuck, I missed that boat too

happy birthday
faggot

Attached: 1597001155916.gif (112x112, 42.93K)

Tits or gtfo Oksana

Digits and this guys a lying faggot