Anyone else hate America?

I want to leave this nigger worshipping country so fucking badly.

Attached: file.png (852x659, 526.61K)

but where would you go?

Liberia, I want to worship more niggers!

Attached: MotherTeachesBlackWorship.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

Yeah, but I like watching everything go to shit.

Then have some agency and do it, faggot. It’s not going to get any better. I’m leaving and you can too.

Attached: 9414D2AC-EB7C-4B30-BD94-16BAB3B00D86.jpg (982x1024, 80.01K)

Yeah I’m seriously considering moving to SK. Most Koreans are progressive, but they all know that nigger infested areas are naturally dangerous. Before moving here the actually check the population of an area. They don’t lie to themselves about it like America.

You need to go to Africa and build up your nigger tolerance. Surround yourself with niggers as far as the eye can see until you're fully niggerized. Then when you return to the U.S. you be immune to the negroid nigger nig nogger network nigger nation

Get off social media, ignore the media propaganda, and move away from urban hellholes

i dont know man. somewhere without niggers. poland or vietnam or something
american niggers are even worse than the african ones
you'd have to move to northern alaska to not see a nigger at this point

They are doing the genocide and making sure there is nowhere to run.

No, I hate the "government" as it is illegitimate and should be destroyed. But I wish no harm to anyone so I will just refuse to work or contribute to "society", I will build my own nation within "america" and be so successful that the "government" will choose to disband in shame.

eastern europe?

Ever wonder what happened to the USA?

Explained here:
History is possibly repeating...

A quick and essential Weimar Germany history lesson:

It's okay. The restaurants are shit and people tend to be obnoxious, but police aren't kicking in my door for internet posts.

SE Asia
Bolivia
India

I also want to leave. Literally anything is better than USA culturally.

Just waiting 9 more years until I can retire and want to do the same. Somewhere in South America, SE Asia or Eastern Europe. Was thinking Romania but it's difficult to get permanent residence there apparently.

Wild niggers in Africa are ok. It’s the common domestic nigger that is the problem.

>but police aren't kicking in my door for internet posts.
Yet, the police aren't kicking in your door for internet posts YET

I would sooner kill myself than live in India

To hyperborea I wish I could find a way there...

literally. america is the LEAST cultured place on eart

Kys already you pathetic nigger loving/apologist fag.

Attached: nigger-head-blown-off.webm (352x288, 719.78K)

Yes. If Europe were not suffering a similar fate, I would wish to, and seek to, move there. Even with what's going on over there, I think about moving there. I'd accept living in an old shack in some village in England if it meant freedom from this Judeo-negro multiracial nightmare.

then leave you treasonous nerd

no I love this country despite the people.