Taking Suggestions

nationalinterest.org/blog/reboot/no-nukes-needed-these-rods-god-could-be-have-been-even-deadlier-185470

Since we are no longer a party to any of these treaties and we now have at least a theoretical capability to put things in orbit without any booster at all (photo-magnetic propulsion,) is there any reason we can't make this a reality? Personally, I think it would still be easier to put conventional missiles up there i.e. they weigh less than telephone-pole sized tungsten rods. For bunkers, however, I could certainly see the argument for the rods.

While I'm here, does anyone have any suggestions for technologies they'd like to see invented? If the goal is remotely obtainable, I promise to give it serious thought and post results here as per usual. It could be just the end result, it could be a long standing paradox or mystery the answer to which may be valuable, or anything really.

Attached: Lost-In-Space-1998-ScreenShot-52~2.jpg (547x400, 30.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1NPny
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello? Where is everybody?

Bump

Need health technologies. Father has dementia and its hell on earth.

This board has been dead especially the last few weeks, I chalk it up to the file sharing crackdown and people having their subscriptions termed by ISPs. World I grew up in is gone.

"No Nuke?s Needed: These 'Rods From God' Could Be Have Been Even Deadlier"

wtf does that even mean???

I published a paper a number of months ago in which I speculated that Alzheimer's starts as a result of normal memory storage proteins not being clipped to a certain length due to the unavailability of a molecule, which leads to the tangles. That publication was already partly confirmed and I read more recently that they had found a way to unwind tangles under certain circumstances.

A catapult on the moon that launches projectiles made from melted lunar soil would be expensive to build, but then you could rule the world.

You are so full of bullshit.

Lucky for you that you merely promote bullshit by bumping bullshit.

A cure to depression

Oh boy for you. Your BS gets more attention on a mongolian shitposting forum. That's an accomplishment in your area of expertise.

That's in fact one of my recent publications. Depression is a stress disorder resulting from an instinctual aversion to interaction with people and activities resulting from learning over time that these interactions tend to always be negative.

The cure is to build positive experiences and dive into life instead of just inching into the proverbial water. Prove to yourself that activities can be positive and fulfilling and you'll naturally seek them willingly in the future.

Well, it's a slow night. Thanks for the support to those who I know look for my content. Good night.

>military
2b2t style hiding of military bases from psychics in an anarchy environment
Obsolete biological and chemical warfare

>construction
A new building material with a crystal structure that spreads out damage like steel
New lubricant (see lead antiknock agent)

>public health
Microplastics removal from the environment
Open source of genomic compilers

>laws from the future
A new treatise for governance.
A plan to make imageboards and chans a public utility

>new capabilities
High phonon-charge correlation material (I read phonon-spin was figured out by Colorado State a few months ago?)
open source 3d printed Acoustic engineering

archive.is/1NPny

Attached: penny.gif (443x469, 1.98M)

Privacy-tech, I detest the fact that the government and intelligence through private entities are increasingly operating to collect every facet of information possible. Invents like next-gen Wi-Fi standard turning all routers into Wi-Fi sense in households, ideas like using all biometric information gathered (vague examples include handles of shopping cart recording temperature, facial recognition determining your mood, to how you hold your iPhone) to all internet activity connected to you (including Any Forums) to build targeted consumer profiles to influence a individual’s behavior with a increasingly manipulated online environment.

When thought & behavior is increasingly curtailed to build a ideal consumer mindset, with third parities building consensus for the consumers political and philosophical values. I fear with the advancement of electricity-reading tech in the brain this model may eventually be pushed in the future to include direct brain behavioral information, making these influence models increasingly accurate as they are fed access to more information with technological advancement. Any technogogical means for us “consumers” to resist both being fitted into a behavioral model and avoid resisting increasingly sophisticated artificial influence campaigns would be appreciated.

Better public transportation for all.

Its a simple concept, you have a platform in orbit stocked with solid tungsten rods. Simply drop them from orbit and when they hit the ground the explosion is comparable to tactical nuclear bomb yields.

tyvm, tyvm, THANK YOUUUU for listening!

Attached: freight rail system.png (574x540, 163.95K)

I'd crawl ten miles, in the nude, on broken glass just to blow on one of her turds.

That's overly fancy for no benefit. Mass Drivers are simple and what was used before to exterminate the last failed genetic experiment.

Attached: 1661707221879271.jpg (1536x2048, 394.12K)