The Boondocks

Was it based? The episodes almost always had some sort of moral that was supposed to teach niggers not to act like niggers.

Attached: f8992704d0bfc4cb991eedcec826c1d3.png (825x645, 485.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iFoyFlrv2rM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

best was the martin luther king one where he called them a bunch of listless lazy stupid niggers

It's half based. Worth a watch but remaining critical. He makes good observations ranging from how nigger behavior is self-destructive and not helpful to the black cause, and even exploring the identity issues of half-breeds. What he gets wrong is that it's all whites. Jews are not once mentioned.

Attached: MLK.png (633x3790, 3.12M)

From what I've seen of it it's pretty funny. Obviously more intended for black people (but in a non-obnoxious way), but that's fine sometimes.

I think it was season 3 onward when they rebooted it and started bitching about MUH DRUMPF and all that?
The mid-2000s Boondocks episodes are good. Personally I enjoy the Stinkmeiner saga.

The reboot was shelved. Main series ended in 2014.

series ended in 2014 no drumpf bullshit. Show is incredible. The show about black exploitation when Huey went on hunger strike and the episode where they completely excoriate BET are the two must watch episodes. They were so critical that they were literally banned.

Attached: riley.jpg (1000x748, 41.06K)

It's a fucking funny show, the last season sucked dick, skip it.
>on being asked why boondocks didn't have much black females
>"some truths are too harsh"

Attached: 1661171034045798.jpg (500x563, 71.2K)

Attached: reading.jpg (428x721, 73.67K)

i just dont remember it being that funny. it was pretty normie-humour in general and cursed with midwit writing. like heh, yeah common black stereotypes. yeah, okay.

>leaf
>midwit response
Checks out.

Attached: What you say.gif (250x138, 772.47K)

They killed the show after the BET episodes

nigger show about niggers.

then explain why boondocks, a show made by a black about blacks is funny

>where they completely excoriate BET
That was great. There was that one episode where Huey conducted that experiment to see what would happen if he spent a full week watching nothing but BET to find out if it really does you make you dumber. They couldn't air these on Adult Swim anymore because BET was threatening litigation lmao.

This right here is probably my favorite character. A mixed-race girl who struggles with racial identity. Probably one of the only instances on television where hey all this race shit has real consequences on your children. They never like to show the realities.

Attached: jaz dubois.jpg (1200x675, 58.38K)

Boondocks is based but Regina King is sus

youtube.com/watch?v=iFoyFlrv2rM

>explain the critical satire to me! I don't get it!

Attached: luther burger.jpg (1017x569, 74.64K)

>Im tryin to tell ya, Huey, Im tryin!
>I do dis to help ya, lil nigga.
>Ya see, me on TV helps da cause, Huey.
>The more Im on, scuse me *takes a bite of food*
>The more Im helping the community! *swallows*

Attached: jeydwmvly2971.jpg (520x294, 29.16K)

Boondocks is absolutely based
>that one episode where they parodied Tyler Perry and he got so buttblasted he called the execjews to ban the episode

For me, its uncle Ruckus

lol what struggles? only one who ever even pointed out she was mixed was Ruckus mentioning it. it's not like she was being pulled between 2 groups of friends or anything; that one white girl acted like a nigger anyways.

>some sort of moral that was supposed to teach niggers not to act like niggers.
Clearly only non-blacks got that right because the blacks themselves that watched the show believe the show glorifies nigger culture and predicted the future.

Boondocks gets very anti-white from time to time but the overrall theme is that nigger culture is retarded and blacks should stop being niggers and start being people.

Attached: fe4.png (2560x3840, 2M)

yes, as i said explain why its funny or link a video. i mean i guess i might chuckle at some of it, but as far as i remember it wasnt a very funny show.

do you worship niggers or something?