DID THEY REALLY LOSE THE WAR?

IS IT CONFIRMED? i hope they dont do anything crazy

Attached: Flag_of_Russia.svg.png (1200x800, 1.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2018/12/13/russian-uranium-one-deal-and-hillary-clinton-in-the-news-again/?sh=66a4e876526d
youtube.com/watch?v=0GdLClHAMB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what are you niggers talking about

>"at least 2 million reserve personnel. "
unironically what do you think..............

I give it a month before NATO is at the gates of Moscow

Russia/Population
144.1 million (2020)

Ukraine/Population
44.13 million (2020)

>anything crazy

well they have no working nukes so all the crazy happenings will be only in russia

russia has definitely lost. there is nothing that can be done for them to pull a win out of this. they will of course still resist, but there's nothing they can do to advance any goals

The American Democrats have something to say to you.
forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2018/12/13/russian-uranium-one-deal-and-hillary-clinton-in-the-news-again/?sh=66a4e876526d
youtube.com/watch?v=0GdLClHAMB0

yall never read kissinger ?

Win some, lose some.
Lizzie kicks the bucket, and so we have to peel back a little.
Not that any of it even matters.

Chinks/Population
1.402 billion (2020)

Mutts/Population
329.5 million (2020)

Do you really want to die on that hill of population=military power?

Yes, that's how conflicts work. No one is invading Russia, you mouth breathing retard.

you are both mistaken.
my point is they have 140 million people but only like 2 million in the army.
its unpopular in Russia.
They already lost.
You'd think that would have been obvious to the Russian government when they asked their citizens to kill their literal family members.

WE NO LOSED TO NATO ARMY WE NEVER WANT IZIUM. IS TACTICAL RETREAD

I think you are both mentally handicapped.

>how many in the Ukraine Army
44 million, try to argue in good faith sometimes.

I've noticed that the "Russia is kaput" posting across social media began in unison roughly 30 hours ago. Which is expected. This is probably the world's first full-blown propaganda war.

yall are definitely retarded. ukraine has the west's backing. whatever russia can do the west can better prepare ukraine. the west already created a better military in ukraine with a small amount of lower tier NATO equipment and weeks/months of training. they can easily give ukraine absolute air superiority. it's over

Hypothetical and practical are very different. For someone so "knowledgeable", you should know this. I feel like a moron having to type this, but a fancy jet aircraft and a competent pilot means nothing. You can take the world's most esteemed commercial pilot, put him in a wartime situation, and have a disaster on your hands. You know this. NATO money means jack shit, especially when 90% is most certainly going into personal bank accounts.

I'm so disapointed in russia. At this point ukraine should just invade and put them out of their missery

>NATO money means jack shit
So the Russian advance was halted and turned into a retreat through sheer incompetence?

>90% is most certainly going into personal bank accounts.
is this the new talking point? just a few weeks ago the line was "only 20% of NATO equipment sent to ukraine made it to troops. the rest is sold" or whatever the specifics were. which is funny because it makes russia look worse even if true

Are you there on the ground? Seeing it with your own eyes? This is the world's first propaganda war. I don't know what's happening and neither do you. What I know for certain is that both sides are telling lies all day every day. You haven't the slightest idea what's happening there and neither do I. No one except boots on the ground know.

>is this the new talking point?

You're even using the same language word for word, copied directly from your enemies. Or at least the enemies of your bosses. This truly is a war of information. We're in a new era, boys.