Hate Indians

Hate working around them, hate smelling em, hate their extreme arrogance and narcissism. Anybody else?

Attached: 1662692257522631m.jpg (768x1024, 135K)

Covid was engineer to make everyone lose sense of smell, so they would accept the poo.

>t. Deepandur singh
Only a pajeet hates other pajeets
Literally no one else gives a shit

My white neighbourhood has been knocked down and shitty 1 room flats have been built full of stinky noisy messy indians.

They are literally our servants, even in this modern world and they still act smug. Even if they are doctors. That is still the service industry. They all work in services. You will never meet an Indian tradesman or financier.

>Nobody else gives a shit
That's the problem Jose

Their accents are so annoying. Can't stand interacting with them. They're extremely consumerist bugmen who always fall for the latest marketing trends. They tend to shift rapidly from polite and servile to hostile and combative

Only to you lol
Your flag is fooling no one

Neither is your Jew

They should be required to drop the ethnic headware.
Anyone becoming a Canadian citizen needs to stop using their head trashbags. They allegedly swore their alligiance to a new country, that includes the fucking headwear.
This lot of people are basically saying "Retard, you'll change your deepest markers as a country (color, character iq) but we won't drop our identity"
The headwear is broadcasting their loyalty lays with India. If shtf, they will support India.

Who doesn’t? They come here, live 23 males to a house, drive taxis, deliver food, disturb the peace until 4am, and just generally piss everyone off.

See, ESL and everything lol
I’ll never understand a person that hates themself

You're an idiot.
I don't like them at all. For every passable one there are 9 unbearables.

I’m observant, you clearly haven’t met many Indians

Same, they are shitty drivers too

OK, smartass. How many years have you spent in India?

good morning sir

There are more pajeets in my county than your entire country

Congratulations, now you're aware of what selection bias is about.

I’m West Indian (Caribbean) and I hate East Indians. They smell, they’re pompous, and they can’t assimilate.

I work with an East Indian, we through a big party and he sticks around for like 5 minutes, I had to go and drag him back.

I’m more aware about this topic than you, that’s for sure

Doesn't seem so. You seem to be quite retarded.

I hate you chinks more than anything

Worked with an older Indian guy who went to a British run school in India before moving to Canada as a young adult. He absolutely hated Indian people and you'd always hear him cussing "fucking brown people" in his British/Indian accent.

I’m quite sure you’re a jete too lol
Literally no one cares except your ilk it’s weird

It’s pretty weird. They have no concept of in group

>Financier
They're a nation of accountants
Trades they suck at. Real industry they shit the bed (no pun intended). They're an economic drain similar to nigs, but less violent and more conniving. I don't mind it in all honesty. Easier to identify your enemies.
Lol

Attached: 1658452612630480.jpg (1024x658, 90.96K)

oppressed people make the worst oppressors

>They're a nation of accountants
accountants are providing a service and most are upper middle class at best.

You're right they're extremely pompous. That's a good word.

RENT FREE

Attached: 1661375190798743.gif (854x640, 406.55K)

Lol stay mad bitch. Don’t you have some antidepressants to take? More and more flooding your country every year. Just deal with it pussy