Attached: sophia.jpg (650x813, 46.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/gno/index.htm
youtu.be/Iuvk2bLCzwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I need gnostic pan please help

sacred-texts.com/gno/index.htm

No, they are blasphemous

Good luck. There is a reason no one takes them seriously anymore.

Cheers burrito/bro/
Why?

Gnosticism is understood better visually

Attached: gnostic cosmos.jpg (400x606, 64.4K)

How do I learn more about real magic and gleaming knowledge from out of this reality?

Attached: 1661429674160071.jpg (1200x1506, 715.63K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT READ THE HECKIN BLASPHEMERINO
>IT MIGHT MAKE MORE SENSE THAN MY RETARDATION!!!!

Ignore the retarded catholicuck, imagine limiting your own growth via knowledge out of fear that your narrow minded cop visio could be wrong. Read it all, from Sutras to Hermetica, Upanisads and Dhammapada, Tao Te Ching and I Ching. Go for the Bible and Quran in equal measure, read and form your own opinion, but read first!

Fucking garbage auto correct, I meant to say
>imagine limiting your own growth via knowledge out of fear that your narrow minded cosmovision could be wrong.

does anyone have those really good comics talking about gnostics and the racial soul? mentioned ESP as well, was in like five or six different parts.

Proper lad you are. Would make you a roast dinner with extra yorkshire puds.

but does it?

Make sure you read the Bible too. The entire thing.

Yeah, so it's basically magic, right?

I really like the Tao de Ching. I also liked the Bhagavad Gita a lot too.

This. I read the Nag Hammadi first actually, hearing about it online and wanting to check out esoteric shit or something like a true pseud. But recently I read a few of the books of the Old Testament prophets and they're even crazier in some ways.

No you need Jesus.

>fear that your narrow minded cop visio could be wrong
It's not fear about being wrong, it's about the risk if you decide to adopt those beliefs instead. The antichrist can't attack through your faith in Jesus. It CAN manipulate your earthly perception and any reasoning based on that.

Attached: 1662703554636312.png (1882x4044, 1.21M)

Agreed. A similar thing happened to me. Too many people skip the Bible because they think they know what's in it, but they really don't. It's definitely the big religion on the block, if you know what I mean.

>shrug
From what I've heard it's not much different than standard catholicism. Just some minor differences like multi layered dimensions to the one true God.

I found this video interesting

youtu.be/Iuvk2bLCzwM

Attached: download (1).jpg (474x248, 26.27K)