Eliza Fletcher abducter was serial abducter and rapist who raped other women last year

>Abducts, rapes and murders Eliza Fletcher last week
That we already know. What you probably didn't know is:
>Abducted and raped a woman in Sept 2021, 1 year ago
>Abducted a famous lawyer in 2000 and made him withdraw money at multiple ATMs. Was in prison for this crime until he was released early in 2020 cuz covid
>In and out of prison five times by the age of 16 due to rapes, assault and robbery

So if this guy wasn't released from prison early during covid, both Eliza and the woman from last year never would have happened. Meanwhile he is receiving bond in Memphis. Something wierd is going on here.

foxnews.com/us/memphis-mom-eliza-fletchers-murder-suspect-charged-another-womans-armed-abduction-rape-indictment

Attached: cdasfaf.png (359x401, 174.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-04okUy1jdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah it’s weird all right, it’s goddamn White genocide

Couldn't quite reach the manlet cutoff.

Do you think she gave him that creepy ass smile before she realized what was going on? I bet even the rapist was partially put off by her stretched face

Guess how they got here?

Must-know redpills about jews and their slave trade:

Biden is currently flying illegals into the USA interior (OH, PA, KY, NY, MI etc.)

youtube.com/watch?v=-04okUy1jdM

how was he out? Soros didn't buy the DA in memphis

idk maybe he will be out again
maybe the only reason this even got news is cuz she was a billionaires daughter

Attached: brgerg.png (434x542, 377.64K)

Honestly how do you rehabilitate that 50cent looking nigger or any nigger rapist? I mean, imagine being one of them and raping white women after white women and seeing and feeling them orgasm on you cock as you give them top-notch stroke game. I'm pretty sure that's a high no drug can match, for both. I mean, I don't believe in capital punishment.

Damn white supremacists

He rides a dragon in the new game of thrones show.

man I remember when Memphis used to be an alright place with lots of young families living there, you can never go back there now.

Attached: c2gf2g.png (318x405, 173.2K)

In 1970, the Census Bureau reported Memphis's population as 60.8% white and 38.9% black.[47] Suburbanization was attracting wealthier residents to newer housing outside the city. After the riots and court-ordered busing in 1973 to achieve desegregation of public schools, "about 40,000 of the system's 71,000 white students abandon[ed] the system in four years."[48] Today, the city has a majority African-American population.

why do you keep posting that picture it isn't him, you seem to want to confuse people as to his identity, for what reason?

Either he’s retarded by nature or being retarded by design to make others look stupid

the first one is him, the others are just other high profile Memphis criminals in the last week, just used to emphasis how much the city has fallen in recent times

do they all look alike to you? whoever gets confused by that by definition deserves to be

That’s clearly a different person
You’re face blind

>Rehabilitate
There's your problem. Maybe that get a box cutter and that Kadyrov guy a try. Know the nigger though he'll just find a way to steal a new dick and go back to raping with that.

nevermind i guess if you haven't been following the news over the last week you wouldn't recognize the others. The second guy abducted a woman and her baby at Target a few days ago, the third went on a shooting spree killing whites just the other day. All in Memphis over the last week. I figured everyone would recognize them cuz its been all over the news here.

If that’s true then damn I’d move

Shiiiieeeeeeet

Attached: 3C55A820-9A10-4A02-AEEE-E22D36CB8B34.jpg (960x539, 358.97K)