>denied entrance
>go to a club
>leave after 20 minutes
>go to another club
>spend about an hour there
>no girls showed interest in both clubs
>several bars and clubs have denied me entrance
>6 clubs in a row now not one hot girl has showed interest
>before clubbing for a few weeks I did about 60 daygame approaches and only got one lay with a 3/10
I fucking hate my parents

Attached: nightclub dancefloor.jpg (1600x1062, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z4TOR7856d4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you know that those slores are just there to bang the club owners for free alcohol drugs and to be passed around to his rich friends right?

make like a lemonade stand but have it just say "seeking sex"
remember to wear a suit and tie

hot girls are overrated, go to Mosque they won’t turn you away fatso

If you’re White and just want pussy, not a wife, here’s what you do:
Buy an eightball of cocaine and then go to club. Find a group of hot girls and introduce yourself. Within the first 60 seconds, you should somehow indicate that you have said cocaine. Within 20-45 mins, you’ll likely be getting head at least. Lotta chicks like giving head after a few gummers

I fucking hate all those incel threads. You are single because you're not working at wall street. Even gooks can get gf when they are working at wall street. Stop complaining and get your ass up, get a loan, go study economics at college.

Unironically ignore women and become so based other men just flock to you in droves, then women will insert themselves socially to be closer to you because women are that fucking shallow. Women dont give a shit about attractive men, so long as you are not grotesque, all they give a shit about is men who have money/power/social status.

Its thats fucking simple, the average man can pull 10/10 women if they are percieved by other women as being important, be that because they are filthy rich, thus other women desire them. An average man with tons of 8/10 women around him will literally attract 9/10 and 10/10 women who will then outcompete the 8/10 women for that man, i have no idea why but its real, ive fucking seen it, i dont know if its because women hate other women, or because that man is perceived as desirable but its real.

didn't read your shit post

you're as retarded as the 30 IQ somalis you keep importing

What do you say to them when you approach? I’m very handsome btw

Can confirm, blow is slutfuel

I think I remember you. You fucked some ugly Asian girl right?

is this the cold approach spammer?

It's so fucking unfair

Attached: my life.webm (640x480, 2.58M)

A girl was smoking outside the entrance when I left the first club. She gave me a dirty look. I fucking hate women.

I fucking hate my parents. I won't cry one fucking tear when those pieces of shit die and go to hell.

The bongs right you stockholm syndromes fuck hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha holy shit I can wait for Russia to nuke you.

so this is life as a nigger in sweden

Clubs are shit user, go to a bar with good music or a library/museum

This guy knows what up

first off how old are you? second this isn't anything new, clubs have been ghost towns for a few years and covid just ruined it.

youtu.be/z4TOR7856d4

You don’t realize it yet, but pussy and ONS is the most overrated thing among men today. Develop confidence by bettering yourself. Weight, learn a martial art and read books and travel. You’ll know when you find the right one, if you ever do. It’s better to be alone then stuck in a miserable relationship.

>t. clubfag turned married spiritual hermit

Not here my friend. Clubs are having more success than even before covid. Too bad I'm 31 and I have no one to go clubbing with.

its over bro. you have to be chad or you will be incel

>several bars and clubs have denied me entrance
You should write a manifesto blaming society for not being able to get laid and shoot up all of those bars and clubs

I wouldn't do it or advocate for it
But that's what you should do