This guy threw away almost everything because he refused to be a cuck over his beliefs

This guy threw away almost everything because he refused to be a cuck over his beliefs.

Most people just think Sam is a funny meme but he's legitimately more worthy of respect than the vast majority of the "dissidents" who get shilled here.

Attached: hydestein.png (281x375, 129.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eS797lGsa2M
forward.com/news/breaking-news/350531/jewish-donors-shun-donald-trump-95-of-contributions-go-to-hillary-clinton/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-jewish-donors-are-abandoning-trump/
jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-Americans-are-now-the-face-of-Trump-resistance-571399
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'm still waiting for him to kill hassan in la at his house

in the ring right?

Would be one epic finale, hes like chris chan success story

No in real life.

I'd expect nothing less of Hitler's top guy.

Attached: 1662131926815357.jpg (844x629, 89.25K)

He gives me psychopath vibes

he's a fat neckbearded pedophile tranny chaser.

youtube.com/watch?v=eS797lGsa2M

>95% of jew political donations go to the democrats
forward.com/news/breaking-news/350531/jewish-donors-shun-donald-trump-95-of-contributions-go-to-hillary-clinton/
>over 50% of all democrat funding comes just from jews
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-jewish-donors-are-abandoning-trump/
>jews vote left at an 80% rate
jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-Americans-are-now-the-face-of-Trump-resistance-571399

Jew political, funding and voting data:

BRUH them eyes are DILATED my nigga be trippin

Good, it's about time we have some psychos on our side for once

adrenaline

They call me the Silver Bullet

I'd say he didn't throw anything away. He made a total of $40k total from adult swim. Should we be seeing Sammy in Doritos commercials or something?

He does well now and "No, In Real Life" made a way bigger splash than anything he could have done in the mainstream.

Attached: C7FDC1F9-7216-4AA6-87FF-722B3F395C8C.jpg (666x688, 147.48K)

Think it, dream it, do it!

Attached: 1656827438081.jpg (1024x897, 63.75K)

Markal.. Nuff said cunt

Actual bloodlust. Its not like sam hasnt killed before

Attached: 1661629770588854.png (888x499, 477.64K)

he is the ghost of kiev after all

He did cuck though. I was subbed to his gumroad since he set it up, and I own How to Bomb the US Gov't 1st and 2nd editions.
I loved the guy after World Peace. He cucked. He doesn't talk politics or race at all anymore. He's now just milking the edgelord lonelyboy crowd.
He's now just the clown on the Titanic mocking everyone who's trying to survive. Sure the lifeboats have all left, and we're all just clinging to our life vests as the freezing water climbs around our ankles. But I want to swim for it. So fuck the clown laughing at everyone for still taking their lives seriously.
Just look at the guy. Making himself ugly, wearing idiotic clothes, hanging out with losers, fat fucks, wiggers, rejects.
Dude should have joined TRS.

>He does well now
He could've been doing a lot better. He could've been an actual mainstream comedic figure
>"No, In Real Life" made a way bigger splash than anything he could have done in the mainstream.
Debatable, but he had to fight tooth and nail to make that happen
Years of getting shut out for being an evil alt-right nazi

IDK, his Ted Talk was pretty good, where he said that race riots would come as soon as white people got sick of the knock-out game.

>He doesn't talk politics or race at all anymore.
He's already said all he needed to say, people know where he stands on these things