Lay claim to the diamond

>lay claim to the diamond
Kek why do these people think just because a diamond was naturally formed in one country it needs to return there. Kek.
You lost your precious jewel. Everybody involved in it no longer being in india is long dead. You do not have a right to a shiny rock by what region you were born in.
Besides it's safer in England.
Sorry india it's a part of the English crown jewels.... Not India's....

Attached: Screenshot_20220910-215920-071.png (1080x1404, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N7GeSKw9TsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

soon the diamond will be worthless

>england
>india
Same shit

India wasn't even a united country when the British arrived. The Hindi language, Pakistan and most Indian infrastructure are all British creations

It's a stupid rock just give it back

This

Attached: Capture3.png (591x315, 33.96K)

If its a stupid rock why is it needed back? Fucking retarded libredditor with your double standards.

kohinigger diamond sounds pretty niggerish to me

Charles should just shove it up his asshole and then shit it into the Ganges

If it's just a stupid rock why would it be important for India to get it back.

The Chinese will take everything from you

Why are shitskin so entitled? We find something they don't even care about and it gains value from that and then centuries later they go "That's actually mine".

Yes, yes. I remember owning that stone too, tell them that I want it back, they can mail back.

>YOU TOOK OUR FAMILY'S JEWELS
>THAT'S WHY OUR PEEPEES ARE SO SMALL
>GIVE IT BACK

Why do Indians have such a giant chip on their shoulder?

>Pussies wait until old lady dies then make demands.
Im sure they demanded it for a long time, but why cry when the queen dies about it?
Is it because they respected her out of fear or something?

sub humans never look inward but instead spew shit outward

Typical shitskins. they cant acknowlege a treaty or an agreement.

look up the treaty of lahore.

"The gem called the Koh-i-Noor, which was taken from Shah Sooja-ool-moolk by Maharajah Runjeet Singh, shall be surrendered by the Maharajah of Lahore to the Queen of England"

Brits should demand their precious metals back since the spices they traded for them arent even feces anymore

Throw it the ocean and make the pajeets dive for it so they can actually have a bath and be cleansed for the first time in their shitty lives.

It was given to Queen Victoria in the Treaty of Lahore in return for the British defeating and conquering Punjab in the Anglo-Sikh Wars. It was legally obtained and even the current Indian government agrees.

Is that dot on her head an aiming point for my semen? I bet she smells of BO and Curry.

They can take it back along with the millions of street shitters living here

No the EVIL ENGLISH needs to empty the entirety of the British museum and return ALL THE RELICS TO THEIR HOME COUNTRIES!
ITS OUR HERITAGE THEY STOLEEE AGHHHH

Why can't they just get another stupid rock?

we have the problem with maori in new zealand.

they're chiefs all signed a treaty with the monarchy, then they've been whinging ever since.

fuck the dumb cunts

a treaty is a treaty, they signed it, they agreed to it. whats done is done. fucking indian givers

Because it's theres? Tell me a single good non racist reason they shouldn't give it back

GIVE IT
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N7GeSKw9TsU

if it's a stupid rock why are they holding on to it?

the queen requsted it be recut anyway. because of the neolithic attempt it already had

see
Are poos really just Indian givers?

because it was part of the treaty of lahore.

someone should tell them we've had the ability to synthesise diamonds for a century now and what it is is a worthless paperweight

India should nuke Pakistan and UK at the same time.

>poos think they will be given back their precious little chunk of carbon for being good little slaves for Anglos
They didn't give us our islands, what makes you think they'll give your toy back? Do you have a spare ghandi you can set on fire for pitty points?

their brains are void of any understanding of agreement

diamonds can already be made in labs, jews even make fake universities to "prove" that theres a difference between synthetic and real diamonds

Don’t poo on the jewels sir

Also the crown belongs to Israel

nigga who cares it just looks like glass. gimme some opals n shiet

Attached: il_1140xN.3030135156_lw2g.jpg (1140x761, 131.99K)

It's cursed for men to wear it. hopefully we don't need it in the crown jewels ever again.

>how dare you take that diamond from us
>we stole it fair and square
Literally nigger tier.

Just give it to Pakistan to piss off India.

Because it's their property

Give up the diamond with the condition all pajeets living in UK carry it directly to India and never come back

No.

Great, If they sell the diamond maybe they can afford some toilets. KEK.

Attached: kk.jpg (700x467, 61.37K)

>Because it's there's
Incorrect

Nah fuck Pakistan. It should go to the Taliban who also lay claim to it.

Lol, nice.

Because Queen Victoria wanted it on a hat, and the Maharaja handed it over in exchange for a pension and a nice place to live.

If you don't want to lose shit don't hand it over in exchange for pensions. Simple as.

Can we demand all our tech from Apple and the jobs be returned since Steve Jobs died? I'd be happy never speaking to Indian tech support ever again.

>Taliban blows it up into a million shards on video
It'd be based right?

Damn right it would be. fucking idolaters and their gay diamond.

>be an american indian
>white person shows you a mirror
>trade mirror for the entire state of Nebraska

Give it back not like anglos need it