Did you know there are academic studies making fun of you?

researchgate.net/publication/349923453_The_rebirth_of_the_West_begins_with_you-Self-improvement_as_radicalisation_on_Any Forums

Attached: EC1DDC3C-11C2-48E5-9D6A-B27ABFE30529.png (507x605, 13.17K)

Did you know that most "academic types" are suy guzzling faggots who can't even deadlift 1.5x their bw?

Attached: 1625492780286.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

jokes on them they wrote a dissertation on internet memes because theyre butthurt, but they still have student devt

Yes, I know.
Nobody in this site is speaking out of honesty so the data is absolutely useless.

>394804320
Did you know academy is a scam joke?
OP is obvious owning money to some scammers, kek.

they're doing a study on how many times I call them nigger, kike, or tranny?

Who is really being made fun of.

Attached: 1659987907430432.png (1054x531, 113.48K)

the fact that some "academic" wasted his time writing some nonsense about the "iron pill" and trying to make some contrived link between self improvement and radicalization honestly deserves far more ridicule than any poster here

People in academia really are the most embarrassing pathetic humans, they can only survive in eachothers company and their entire existence is maintained by how well they can suck the dick of their superiors.

do academics know i fuck their moms?

Imagine going to school for 10 years, racking up a quarter million in student debt, and the culmination of your life is to write and seethe about a barely literate hick like me.

PhDs keep holding Ls.

Don't lift weights kids, you might just turn into a neo natzee who wants to gas6millionjews. If you're not depressed and obese you are likely a crypto fascist.

Imagine getting to that line and realizing that's what you're doing your senior dissertation on and like, taking it seriously. It really is like looking at cavemen grunt and fart at each other day and going home to think "But what does it all MEAN? There MUST be something to it all..." and trying to write an entire thesis around it.

Based. Analyze this

Attached: aquafresh pepe.jpg (400x400, 35.95K)

>radicalization
Literally refering to people who post on a mostly uncensored board. That classifies as radicalized this days.

(((Trust the experts)))

Attached: pol-1.webm (710x400, 2.59M)

>It really is like looking at cavemen grunt and fart at each other day
Not necessarily.
>"But what does it all MEAN? There MUST be something to it all
This is the funny part. They really don't understand the simplest ideas. Any Forums has analyzed itself on numerous occassions from people all over the world, so it isn't even limited to unique cultural conditions or race. It's a very human thing, a very universal thing.

Attached: pol to ree.jpg (750x985, 259.09K)

>No credible demo-
graphic surveys of Any Forums users exist
I had a little chuckle at that

Attached: 1661398802951895.jpg (858x649, 102.99K)

TLDR: SIGs combine self improvement with fascist ideology, which is bad.

Attached: christian retard.png (1104x927, 47.69K)