Why are they so Russophobic?

Why are they so Russophobic?

Attached: 1649165901404.png (2560x1600, 197.32K)

eternally butthurt at the Soviet Union and delusional enough to believe that Putler wants to eradicate their values and establish communism in their country even though globohomo blue hairs are already doing it

They wanted to take Russia's place, simple as

you owe us land and you'll be giving us that land very soon during the peace treaty signing which states Polska gets back its old borders

They are no better than the russians in this case. The same pidorashkas but just more Western in cultural terms.

Familiarity breeds contempt.

>memeflaggot
are you ashamed of your real flag, Taras?
>They are no better than the russians in this case
Why exactly?

>Taras?
Nice accusation of me being a ukrainian from the ukrainian flag, faggot
>Why exactly?
Because they are the same imperialist chauvinistic dogs as the russians

Russians tried to kill them

>Nice accusation of me being a ukrainian
Who you are then?
>imperialist chauvinistic dogs
Can you give me a definition of imperialism and why this is bad in your opinion?

Dominance based primarily on military superiority and territorial gain. And in the case of poles this is bad because they are slavic, not western.

>Dominance based primarily on military superiority and territorial gain
This can be applicable to literally any country, at least wich one have armies. Give me an example of non-imperialist country then.

>they are slavic, not western
So only slavic imperialism is bad, western is good?

Attached: 1655492529499.webm (540x490, 2.42M)

3.7 million hohols is why

No it can't. The superiority of the West is based primarily on economic superiority and technological innovations, not just military strength.
>So only slavic imperialism is bad, western is good?
Yes. The Slavs started two interethnic wars in the 21st century, the first in Yugoslavia and the second now.

> Another astro turfing thread.
Poland is a mutt vassal, you kike.

>There are many Poles who hate Russia more than they love Poland

Attached: quote-to-be-a-pole-does-not-mean-just-to-speak-polish-or-to-feel-close-to-other-poles-but-roman-dmowski-117-40-32.jpg (850x400, 75.44K)

*In the 20th-21st century.
But this is not particularly important, the Yugoslav war lasted until the end of 2001.

They will seethe at any country near them that is getting too much attention

Attached: 9Kq.gif (460x325, 1.62M)

Imagine if you're a woman and somoene knocked you up and then dumped you without alimony and never called back. Russia did that to them. Twice!

>The superiority of the West is based primarily on economic
So you just decided to skip all colonial era? Nice cherrypicking
Economics and tech innovations are based on military.
Very bad argument

>the first in Yugoslavia
There wouldn't be war without NATO and kike organizations involvement. There was Czechoslovakia dissolution and there was no war, but they are slavs.

>and the second now
All post-soviet wars are result of USSR heritage. Google for post-soviet conflicts.