Next 9/11

Since it's tomorrow whats your bets on the next 9/11 type terror event?

Attached: file-20180904-41720-xwahre.jpg (1200x1200, 203.94K)

A toxin is released that causes everyone to shid and fard their pants

Attached: 1589933417761.jpg (750x761, 490.88K)

To what end? What false flag would turn the gears in the direction the kikes want?

Attached: 1C5972B2-976B-4F67-928F-24E05C6E6E6D.jpg (1024x1017, 156K)

Something in Ukraine.

Putin nukes London during Queen Elizabeth’s funeral, then days later on September 23/24 the sun burps out a CME that instantly carbonizes all vegetation on the planet.

Attached: A86AA6DC-2471-4769-A0F9-11BEA7BE75F9.jpg (1000x747, 154.94K)

Ok

Theyre going to have to do something to side step the civil war. Its going to have to be something crazy to get america unified against a foriegn adversary again.

Fucking nothing.

More likely on the 19th when Putin nukes London.

I don't know, but it will be pinned on white conservatives.

Yeah

They are gonna whack Biden, maybe on one of the next few January 6ths. Or perhaps a nigger Christmas even as "revenge" for the Waukesha Nigger Rampage.

Well Geiger counters are against the law to own in New York, if you take a Geiger counter around the Israeli embassy it goes crazy, rumors about jews fleeing the city.

Dirty bomb

i miss the comfy sandnigger terror attacks in europe desufamalan

I don't know. If you understand what 9/11 was, then you understand that Russia/Ukraine is the current 9/11. That's all I got user.

a limited nuclear exchange that ends due to malfunctions in both parties weaponry, alien psyops begin to ramp up after this until bluebeam in 2030-2033

fuck off fed

Attached: ff0.jpg (600x620, 35.02K)

Another sky king appears. This time he crashes into that black box all the diaperheads obsess over.

Blow up a couple FBI buildings or kill biden, or both, blame it on mana and begin the purge. Arrest trump and all his associates. Put white Republicans in concentration camps.

Yeah but thats drawn out with no conclusion in sight.

World peace. The greatest terror of all. Then what are you burgerfags going to do with your precious trillion dollar military industrial complex?!

The weaopns industry will collapse if there's peace expecept for civilian sales.

Well we just had covid and i still dont know what the purpose was, unless it was a legitimate lab accident there is either some underlying motive that we have not yet pinned down or some long game that has yet to play out
Otherwise, hopefully we get 20 years of peace, but someone might nuke something, ya never really know

There's nothing they could blow up that would impress anyone. When you spend your load with weak sauce like 9/11, there's nothing left to burn. Blow up hollyweird? Good. D.C.? Good. Disneyworld? Good. Game's over hand rubbers.

Who cares? Only conservatard boomers will notice and they'll be like, "good."

What pavement ape libtard schitty are we going to be freed from?

We have been in the middle of one since 2020.

WWZ begins today

Sure, attack the people who run all the infrastructure, employ the illegals, shelter the basketball Americans, and are prepped and armed to the teeth. See how that works out for you.

I always imagined someone would sneak ARs into disneyland and make a nice deal of repeatedly shooting the meaty and juicy babies in their strollers. My toontown avatar's ears perked up.

Attached: KBBBB INITIATION.png (1000x3380, 2.11M)

Charle gonna kick the bucket

Attached: D75FD01D-86C4-4FBA-B337-EAC6CF97528F.jpg (722x626, 143.97K)