What are the political implications of all pharmacists across the country being chinks/gooks now who don’t care about...

What are the political implications of all pharmacists across the country being chinks/gooks now who don’t care about dispensing poison to the native population, pol?

What happened to all the white male pharmacists we had growing up? And how are these gooks dominating med schools, pharmacy schools, and dental schools, especially Viets? I taught English in ‘Nam for a short time, and those gooks are pure subhuman baboons; they HAVE to be cheating.

Attached: 0B6C8ABB-F000-4108-AC98-39CD0F839994.jpg (699x476, 28.36K)

The bolsheviks broadcasted their intentions and you let it happen

i want them all to die cuckservative

Their "high IQ" just means they're better at pressing buttons, it doesn't translate to any innovation, pioneering or human empathy of any kind. Soulless bugmen and NPCs. I regard any man who breeds with one of these creatures as far worse than a coalburner

idk how you faggots get pills so easily, im too fit and healthy to convince them to give me drugs

pharmatards are the biggest bots, midwit asians are perfect for that job.

>rebel news

Attached: 0A411AA6-FCF2-4C60-995E-4B6E9D2D658B.jpg (710x781, 63K)

just walk in tell them your sick and or in pain and need time off of work and also FMLA papers
t. pro malingerer

>they HAVE to be cheating.
yes, chinks cheat, and get up to all sorts of shenanigans in school. Integrity is not a thing to them.

I think the real question is, do you still think the Vietnam was was unjust and pointless? \\

We were raise by a generation of cowards that surrendered to the communists and lost the Vietnam war, and they will never admit it to themselves or anyone else. They just creats some bullshit story about how Nixon was evil and they were freeom fighters or some bullshit. Are things starting to make sense now?

Pharmacist is a cushy job. Regular 9-5 hours, 6 figure income to start, and all you do is gatekeep the drugs. Like a glorified bouncer.

This. I've worked jobs where there was a lot of asians. They're great at repetition and memorizing things, but they're critical thinking skills are in the toilet. I'm also married to one, and she loses her shit when I verbally shitpost with all sorts of questions lmao.

Attached: 1563660958380.jpg (690x530, 132.45K)

Daily reminder: modern whites are the biggest fucking pussies that have ever lived.

White people aren't interested in getting science degrees any longer because they're boring and difficult, there's no conspiracy, they just pick easier degrees and complain when there's no job at the end

whites are too busy masturbating to tranny and nigger threads on Any Forums

Asians have no imagination. Pharmacy work is being a human medicine list. You just memorize what is dangerous when it interacts with what. No high IQ needed. Just mindless memorization. It's why Asians excel here and medicine in general.

Bc aznz are fantastic at roteness. They are a more domesticated race. The Japanese are 90% of actual innovators for the region.

kind of yeah, fraternities used to foster leaders that were supposed to keep the west going. they were cocky preppy kids but at the end of the day they got respect because they held it down. now they are just washed up junkies with a bunch of dumb party stories, and they are mostly assholes too. you can't rely on people like that to carry academia or a profession.

I went through a science degree years ago, one of three white people in a room of 200. It's unpleasant to say, but this is self-inflicted

>Back when I was in Nam the trannies had strong boners, like a teenaged boy's, nowadays they just have limp, flaccid boners, looks like a brown wad of chewed up bubble gum

Attached: 1658673688786962.gif (498x498, 1.94M)

gooks are the missing link to a fully robotic health system.

Attached: shillbot.png (999x1033, 299.88K)