Why are more young men getting into combat sports? You know that shit makes you stupider...

Why are more young men getting into combat sports? You know that shit makes you stupider? Are they trying to lower our IQs?

Attached: 5b751e425a178.image.jpg (640x360, 52.26K)

jewFC

Retards hitting each other in the head for our amusement, "if he dies, he dies"

Fuck off antichrist, physical beatings have been the most manly thing in the world through all history, maybe you're just a little brit cunt who can't take it

why do you want to live forever like some faggot jew?

good goy, be a violent animal. ukraine needs your help!

Define combat sports nigger, if it’s air soft then you are a subversive jew that is trying to have us not prepared.

>implying it isn't the weakshit libs who want to help ukrain
Not even trying, moshe, you ain't earned your sheckle today

I could pummel you both quite rightly without a sound strike recieved on my end but submitting myself to cerebral damage is just imbecilic. If you so wish to be dull you were hardly all that sharp to begin with. If it suits you, hit yourself in the head with something hard until you feel ill.
>air soft is a combat sport
Air soft is laser tag for manchildren

It teaches people to be on the blue team or the red team and compete in an artificial and controlled environment. In history we used to line up on the field and go to battle, modern sports is a simulation our genetic memory is telling us will bring us glory and a sense of pride. There is also the rigged betting aspect and sports bet industry that is addictive and ruins families through chronic gambling, there is the subscription TV services and there is the cultural aspect of introducing and accepting different races into the game and forcing everyone to slowly accept them. There is also the Men VS Women aspect where women can claim inequality and pay differences.

t.has CTE
feels bad man

anything that causes hits to the head is hyper dangerous
football should basically not be played by any kids whatsoever.

what's it like? Genuinely curious. How'd it happen, if you don't mind me asking

TBI’s are a way out of the modern dilemma. Never underestimate the healing power of a good concussion.

BETTER QUESTION:

Politically, what are we to make of Generation X?
Why were they so feggin based?
They're spooky smart. Like, it's scary.
fr fr no cap. MFer be bussin.
As a Zoomer ...I cannot figure it out.
Can any successive generation possibly hope to match them?
Should we just all seethe in jealous fury and try to forget?
Drown our troubles with TidePods and tiktok videos of people playing the knockout game?
Help us be cool like you, Gen X.
So let's break this down into
chunks to help retards like me.
1) what is it that makes them so irresistibly attractive to all other generations?
2) how'd they get so based??
3) how can they be so confident (that they don't care what anyone thinks)??
4) the IQ. Spooky, as I said. How did they did it?
All over the entire world: GenXers are like super mutants, but cooler. Spooky smart.
It's depressing the rest of us.
We want to be a laid back, super cool, super genius Gen X.
(But we'll never be.)
DGAF about what anyone thinks.
(Wouldn't that be nice.)
Highly intelligent, to a spooky degree.
(As I've repeatedly mentioned.)
Etc.
Really.
What made them so fucking based?

Was it some secret DNA sauce the alphabet bros put in the early baby vaccines?
As a zoomer I can only look up at them
with awe and intense anxiety that I will never
never live up to the high standard they've set.

Why?

Attached: 1662766604383459m.jpg (1018x1024, 107.94K)

I have CBT

People have been playing football forever and that shit gives you CTE just as bad as MMA and boxing do

ur lucky i cant read

Attached: 32521415125.jpg (600x777, 47.15K)

Very well, my good man, here's a picture of me telling you what for. I hope this conveys my ire

Attached: 6al78Ahm.png (1500x1500, 1.24M)

Attached: 2dc7cbef3b1de0c8ed04cdff8aa0fb776.jpg (577x577, 25.91K)

The male brain works better with enough beatings, just like the female brain requires sex before 12 to be a well adjusted adult.

-Some jewish study.

Attached: FXg6w85XgAEUp5K.jpg (544x680, 97.16K)

Even hard sparring is really retarded. You feel like absolute garbage afterwards and your face looks fucked up.

Don't get into combat sports. Learn knife fighting and shooting.

it sucks working memory is severely impacted
emotional control is severely impacted
adult-onset ADHD
dont let your kids play football

Fight Club

Bro Dana doesn't promote faggot shit and let's the fights have their own opinions

money

me on the right, the entire time.

yeah no shit. but you arent going to stop it. so let people be entertained by it you pansy ass faggot. you literally sound like a woman

This my kids will be playing tennis and golf.

That's unfortunate user. I would certainly be very attentive in regards to my offsprings brain health. Thankfully our football isn't so... rough on the old noggin. Best of luck to you. Ever taken any measures to somewhat improve your mental faculties?

boy you really aggressively like sports ball
your kid should play football actually, you should pressure them all to play for sure
> Ever taken any measures to somewhat improve your mental faculties?
no treatment
only thing you can really do is work to remove stress from your life, all symptoms are significantly worse when you are under high stress
I had to really dial back my life, I used to work ALOT now I dont