Feds/Gangstalkers joining every single game or game lobby i play

>feds/Gangstalkers joining every single game or game lobby i play.
>force conversation
>read a script
I know they are reading some kind of script because, when i leave multiple lobbies and play different vidya, they join and start talking and they talk about some few obscure topics.

How do they do this? I don't talk in game anymore. But i wonder how they do this across multiple platforms and video games. how the fuck do these cunts organize so well?
Inb4 im crazy, no. Im not even a "good gamer" im just a gamer who games to escape, but these feds join games i play and start Yelling my name, even though i don't even talk or need to be spoken too. I play mostly public servers and don't really interact with people at all, but they all come for me when im minding my own business.
They even hacked my computer while playing and i lost control of the keyboard and mouse while some else was controlling it then they crashed the server. What's wrong with these people? and how do they do it

Attached: feds.jpg (924x595, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off.

Time to kys

Gaming involves reading, not talking.

Attached: Perfectnightff7.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

why are you guys being nasty?

because your a discord tranny and everyone wants you to die

Attached: taste the rainbow.jpg (246x350, 16.74K)

Fuck off Israel

>dude trust me bro
lost me at the fact you don't even give examples to what they're saying, then say you were hacked and other schizo retard shit. You had me in the first sentence, everyone replying to you is right, this thread is already retarded

the script changes, and the context doesn't really matter. What im saying is. Today i was playing CS and the script was about weather or not pineapples belong on pizza. after i got bored of CS and went and played WoW. and they ran the same pineapple pizza script, and i went to play another vidya and again they ran that script.
Explaining that to you makes me seem insane. And its just a coincidence but this happens to me all the time everyday, and i dont believe its random coincidence its like they are purposely doing this.

So yeah, lol don't tell me to KMS and be nasty to me
I have no suicide tendency. don't use discord and why would people want me to die when i don't bother anyone

Attached: dee.jpg (243x319, 22.07K)

i trust you fren,dont let them break you.

Unplug your router and take your meds dumbfuck. Problem solved
Throw your CPU out the window for good measure

Do you have any other evidence besides having too many people talk about pineapple pizza in one day?
Maybe it was just a new meme that became popular on some gaming youtube channel. Sort of like classy became popular because of one video

It's not a script, it's retards with the same interests repeating what another retard said recently.
The real mindfuck is when you're watching the news, tv, movie, whatever. Out of nowhere you see/hear the exact phrase within seconds and there is no link whatsoever between the two. Different media, different device, made decades apart.

Not classy, clussy. Clown pussy, from that animation

I don’t know my man. I think they are just shut people. You need help. And that’s ok. I’ve needed help and I had to ask for it.
Talk to your consular. Take to a nurse. Talk to a doctor.
You’ll be make it. You just need a little help.

I remember everyone was saying "circle back" because of that whitehouse shitcunt lady. Boots on the ground. Gaslighting. People just pick up these faggot terms and suck them off

Last week i randomly purchased this product picrel, it was my first time buying cordial and the very next day 3-4 people casually mention how they are mixing cordial lol after that week, i never heard anyone ever mention all speak about cordial ever again. This is just an example and like i said the script always changes. and its driving me nuts lol

well it happens to me with the TV radio etc, but its hard to explain the other stuff that goes on during my day to day that spills onto the video games.

Attached: cordial.png (214x551, 126.19K)

You're not important or dangerous enough to surveil and harass. You're just a loon with a malfunctioning brain and not enough iq to be self aware of it.

meds

we got him. Any Forums thread located, all units converge. foxtrot alpha golf golf oscar tango

Attached: have_a_wank_then.gif (220x208, 51.21K)

Unironically this, and I just spend 40 minutes schizoposting in yet another potential redpill thread that lets me know that 90% of posters in here are complete faggot bot shill tranny kike glownigger retards

Would be helpful if you live streamed it or recording it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

We live in a simulation and your thoughts create your reality OP. you aren't being gangstalked, your simulation is just populated with NPCs repeating the same script because you yourself are an NPC with basic thoughts

No one is gangstalking you: I'm the only one assigned to your case. We don't waste multiple assets on chodes like you.

take meds

You aren't crazy.
You will do a terrorism for them.