The left won

>kiwifarms destroyed
>Russia losing Ukraine
>trump going to jail

Why did the right lose the online culture war,?

Attached: EF4AF383-8B86-442E-B9DE-1442B7646B6F.jpg (1170x1093, 847.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nowhiteguilt.org/
thejosias.com/2015/06/24/world-government-is-required-by-natural-law/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everything you tried failed, now it's time to Go Free. nowhiteguilt.org/

This is my face right now. Im a chud and im absolutely seething from this thread. My butt, hurts.

Attached: 03595409-7305-4ABA-9B4A-E34525D3B428.png (645x770, 29.22K)

>Why did the right lose the online culture war,?
Simple. No one supports spreading hate.

Attached: 16582796476141.jpg (564x565, 33.47K)

We won chuds, and we are real woman!

Attached: fatman.jpg (793x815, 95.94K)

>Russia losing Ukraine
>trump going to jail

When did either of these two things happen? What timeline did you come from? How did you get here?

The western left supports russia. You retard.

Because the reddit t_d migration and qboomers flooding to Any Forums decimated this place of all its creative energy, ability to meme, and its ability to base arguments in objective fact rather than facebook boomer, emotional, cuckservative slop. With that migration also sucked the humor from this place. Hate to see it.

Because they refuse to target and form mass online campaigns to ruin their lives like the left, the right just likes to point and laugh, while the left will literally fabricate stories (lucas setting exaggerated and making 100k off it, mtg being swatted by a kiwifarms guy, kiwifarms having a kill count etc.) They will go after anyone or thing that has a tie to you so you cant function in society and then wonder why people are being radicalized, then use their radicalization to justify more crackdowns

Attached: 1656363786045.jpg (596x793, 94.21K)

Its inevitable trannys cause a massive societal backlash. Just be patient and let them continue bullying society, eventually people will tell them to fuck off.

kiwitroon is up, vatniks lost the war in early march according to uk mod and hohols are in moscow right now, the orange nigger has been in jail since 2016 according to the nyt
just like you pass according to psychopaths trying to further ruin your life

>kiwifarms destroyed
Who the fuck cares about Kiwifarm kikes?
>Russia losing Ukraine
What does Russia have to do with the American right?
>trump going to jail
Is he? I doubt it.

Has it? Whatever you think 'the right' is?

If 'trans-women' were real women, you'd just call them women.

I’d fuck that troon for sure. I would knock the teeth out of a Any Forumscel talking shit about my troon loli gf

Satan. Demonic forces are working their will. Armageddon is coming.

It is a cartoon character. Change the background and its a female. Also, you wouldn't do anything.

It doesn't even really matter tbqh famalam

At the end of the day these people are abominations of humanity that are filled with disgust of themselves and hatred for everyone else. It's why so many kill themselves. They lost before they even begun.

Because it's impotent and unable to organise direct action in the way the left is. Conservatism is anout "conserving" what was considered left-wing ten years ago, and it isn't even good at that.

All reactionaries should convert to Islam as it is the only worldview able to compete with leftism. The choice is now between Islam and barbarism.

I'm browsing it right now getting my Ethan Ralph updates.
IPV6 chads rise up.

Attached: 1609450684755.jpg (463x525, 26.1K)

I unironically thought about converting and dressing in traditional muslim garb just to claim Islamophobia whenever someone treats me bad and also be allowed to say what I actually believe

The left are useful imbeciles who will be discarded if they don't repent at once

Attached: One world government with Jesus .jpg (720x520, 84.96K)

Oh look it's another
>1 post by this ID

Protestants are disobedient satanic heretics not Christians

Attached: Protestant heresy.jpg (720x663, 124.23K)

The truth? People in here over estimate how important the online culture war actually is. So does the left on twitter. Most people don't give a fuck about the shit assholes on twitter and on here obsess over.

No cock no ballZ

Kiwifarms is not right wing, they're just assholes that want to ruin everything for kicks. No one cares that they're gone because they fuck with everyone.

>random faggots
So why does ANTIFA support Russia?

Attached: 727CB096-4CFE-4777-A232-B0941DED0714.jpg (1024x768, 167.04K)

Yup. World Government is Required by Natural Law.
thejosias.com/2015/06/24/world-government-is-required-by-natural-law/

No one cares about your particular bunch of glue sniffing homos. Antqueefa is a joke.

The days of the week are from the Anglo-Saxons.
Sunday - Sun
Monday - Moon
Tuesday - Tyr
Wednesday - Woden
Thursday - Thor
Friday - Freya
Saturday - Roman additional, only required because Christians have 7 days and not 6 days in a week.

You could just say what you want and call people faggots without dressing like one.

your talking points are way off
>The left won
>>Russia losing Ukraine
Russia is supposed to be striving to rebuild le scary USSR - which would make them "the left"
Ukraine is supposed to be based Azovs saving white Europe making them "the right"

ffs get your shit together or no shill pay for you

Natsuki hates niggers, trannies and spiders!

Attached: ux1qrk3i5jb01.png (640x864, 176.87K)