If Bob Lazar is a hoaxer, why did ~someone~ wipe his education and employment history

Alright dudes I'm looking for 100% certified truth from real experts on Any Forums about Alien technology as described by Bob Lazar.
Bob claims to have worked at a facility near Area 51 called S-4 (section 4). He describes being assigned the task of reverse engineering an alien spacecraft powered by element 115.
Since going public with his claims, his educational and work history have been scrubbed clean, with former professors and co-workers denying any knowledge of Bob.
In recent years, people were able to find old archives of the Los Alamos telephone directory that lists his employment.

So my question for Any Forums experts is:
L
Aliens exist amirite?

Attached: 1662862554201.jpg (658x216, 77.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zfBAB1qcm7I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anecdotally, this nibba looks like a mad scientist. But the official story is he has no educational background or experience in physics

Attached: 1662863043952.jpg (282x179, 17.18K)

Not his real name, that's why. He's been "sheep dipped" aka given a new identity. It's common for glowniggers actually.

Supposedly nobody remembered him ever being their classmate at university.

>element 115
Funny thing, element 115 didn't exist when he first mentioned it. Some Russian scientists made it years later.

There is no way you typed that first sentence with a straight face

Two things I've heard that make me think he's a fucking lier.

He's Jewish
He run brothels

>don't care until those points have been addressed.

Attached: IMG_20220828_220208_382.jpg (720x1280, 376.27K)

I predict element 169. Now give me a metal

Today I was watching an interview with Bob Lazar, and my dad walks in. "You know this UFO shit is a bunch of nonsense right?" I turn round, tell him to fuck off to his room because I can't be bothered with his shit today, and he starts laughing maniacally like I'm kidding, so I grab that insolent little shit by the scruff of the neck and his belt buckle and slam him to the ground at about mach 60 - good job I aim for the ground because if I threw him upwards to the sky the radar pings would be another UAP event and delay the release of the unclassified report by at least a month. Anyway, I have to pull him out of the ground before I create fissures in the bedrock, but it turns out I was too late. My phone starts going off, US geological survey calling, they want to know if it was just me taking care of business again "yes, yes it was." The director himself congratulates me, says I've created an entirely new continental shelf. Unsurprising to be honest, so I hang up. I still need to drive the point home, so I start propagating a vibrational energy state, rapidly permeate the local spacetime fabric, while emergent quantum phenomena give me unlimited energy. The air around me starts to ionise and give off photons, my eyes glow and I start to levitate like the didactic overlord I am. I laserbeam that son of a bitch into a pile of dust with my eyeballs, but I'm still mad, it's not good enough so I take the dust and expose every last atom of it to quantum vacuum plasma with my bare fucking hands, suspending it in mid-air with intense magnetic fields, and now every last particle of him is lost to literal oblivion. I sit back down and finish watching it.

Don't ever fucking disrespect Bob Lazar again

>task force Z
thanks user
Filtered

He made a particle accelerator in his backyard that he used to make hydride. I think he has experience in physics.

Attached: Capture.png (1629x958, 1.54M)

Ask yourself this, why would the government give an extremely high clearance to a man who put a jet engine on his Honda and bragged about it to a local newspaper.
When the government gives people high level classification one of the things they look at is if you are the type of person to brag about yourself. This makes you a liability.
And with his education there were many other options on people to choose from who never did something stupid like the jet car. They don't want someone who basically says "hey look I'm a cool scientist guy aren't I cool" because they know you will spill their secrets to look cool to random people.

They might do it for a subject matter expert.

You respect the competence of govt workers too much....ive worked in it for years...for w wry 100, there is inly 1 competent...84x8x

If any of this shit was true why didn't they just kill him

Yeah but don't you think they would have put a liability like him in a facility with less proof he was working with alien craft? If it was so compartmentalized why was he able to accidentally see alien craft? Wouldn't compartmentalize mean totally separate facilities when it comes to government black projects with unlimited funds? Not like they didn't have enough secret bases for that.

fbi assholes raided his sjop twice in the last few years. No charges filed...

Theyre looking for some element 115 they think Bobby swiped from s4...

>s-4
>assigned to any task other than bookkeeping for the unit
Kek stopped reading there.

>particle accelerator
Lmaoooooooooooo000000000000000000
Holy fuck this nigger has to be trolling HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

he's a joo?

>pic related
Bahahahahahahahahahahaahah

Attached: 752C4AA5-E9E0-41E8-B073-F58C3D82609C.jpg (1170x1114, 329.14K)

Everytime I say what I said I hear this. This is not the normal government work. It's extremely small groups within the government who know how to run black ops.
Also when I hear that "the government is incompetent" line I hear the drug dealer thinking the cops are oblivious to what he's doing.
Never underestimate people they aren't all stupid despite how they seem to be.
He could be telling the truth but if they let him know this much and even steal some element 115 then they most likely did it on purpose for some reason we don't know.

Because back then it would've been too obvious as it was well known that people were indeed killed that leaked information.
By letting him live, they have effectively passed him off as a nobody.

Anyone can go watch some of his more detailed interviews and do basic experiments to know what he saw is real.

I think he leaked because he wanted friends and to get friends he shared this knowledge.
This is why nowadays you can't get TS if after investigation they find you have no solid friend.
On top of making sure you aren't in major debt or anything...

>looking for 100% certified truth

Looking for ANYTHING odvtpsn Any Forums....

Attached: FLCLEyebrows.gif (170x127, 14.49K)

At a certain point, eccentric talent justifies taking a risk.

Not many people are capable of handling alien technology. You don't want some perfectly obedient student that never did anything original. You want someone who can clearly figure things out on their own.

I'm assuming it's not the same s-4 as the military

>literally kill presidents and prez candidates on camera
>not this literal who
This is peak cope

Attached: 1657835151371.gif (250x230, 927.29K)

tl;dr
>He is theoretically a physicist

I finally found the based Bob Lazar song
youtu.be/zfBAB1qcm7I

Because if he's outspoken and dies from mysterious causes then what he's saying becomes more believable. It's easier to just denounce him as a schizo.

Why does no interviewer question him on marrying a hooker? And running a whorehouse that tried to film and blackmail clients?
Kek he’s prob say he’s getting a headache at trying to remember… I can’t uhhh… I just can’t remember…
Lmao

no one cares about politicians.
You project your cope.

Yeah, because an element with a half life of les than ¼ of a second is going to power a spacecraft that has to operate for decades without refueling.

You are fucking stupid

> Aliens exist amirite?
You don't want to know the truth. It would shatter your world view and make you deeply regret your entire adult life.
> source: have met and interacted with what you call "aliens".
You already know the answer but you've rejected it because your world view is founded in lies.

But you wouldn't let him catch a glimpse of a fully assembled craft like he claims to have seen. It wouldn't have been in the same facility if it was compartmentalized. With what he was supposed to be used for he didn't need to even be around most of the stuff he claimed to have seen. He even complained that they had trouble figuring stuff out cause it was so compartmentalized.

>they go through the trouble of killing jfk
>no one cares
Yep, you're certified retarded

Attached: 1662255881226118.jpg (382x422, 20.29K)

Bear in mind this was 20ish years ago...the person that hired him was looking for talent...and was trying to discreetly gather info from this tech, without attempting to gather attention from receuiting the "top minds', so to speak...this wasnt the standard program, where individuals went thru phycological profiling...the individuals were probably banking on scientific fascination to keep them in line, and on board

It was a deep state plot to see how much they could mess with a really smart guy. It was an elaborate hoax.

Elements past 100 have been named since the late 1960s.

>experts on Any Forums
He doesn’t know