Is it possible to rise in power without becoming corrupt?

Is it possible to rise in power without becoming corrupt?

Attached: amy.jpg (595x519, 60.79K)

if youre corrupt
it's someone else's power

Anything worth winning is worth cheating for.

YUCK

I had sex with a red head who looked like this.
She was a hippy type and cringe.

Wasn't fat though, so would do again.

George Washington did it. Nobody since then though.

HAHAHAHAH HER PIC WITH THIS IS FUCKIN CANNON

>Is it possible to rise in power without becoming corrupt?
Internally yes
Externally no

Attached: frog toast.jpg (826x1023, 68.96K)

Yes but only if you basically just resign yourself to basically never being able to enjoy your power since all you're doing is taking on additional responsibility.

Ofc not. Only the corrupt can be controlled. This why the only legitimate form lf government is absolute monarchy and feudalism is the only pure economic system

Love this episode kek

she was from a gordon ramsay episode featuring lots of f words. i remember her

They're not corrupt per se, psychologically they're just helping their friends.
If you were their friend you wouldn't think they're corrupt.

Not really. That's all politics is. Benefitting various groups and individuals by being their sockpuppet in public office.

Yes ... she was that crazy bitch that Ramsey gave up on

Her husband was running a front for the mafia

You don't rise in power without getting your back scratched and scratching other's backs. Any other route to power is mercilessly stomped out. It is how they maintain control.

Depends on your definition of corrupt.
Everyone will have their own agenda. So it's more like people helping each other. Even in corruprion there can be fairness. Everyone but government (taxes) wins.

True, this is what I thought, but then I found the hidden, moral meaning in leading, after rejecting the evil one. Find joy in the work that you do and the difference that you make. To help others, and by doing that, help yourself to find motivation in those works and thus whatever power it is that you hold. Corruption is a terrible thing, but it can be defeated. In my opinion, if one ever finds themself to take power and to rule others, in order to stop corruption, you must believe in yourself. What I've just said sounds simple I know, but if you can understand the meaning behind it then you might see my perspective and potentially agree with me. Sometimes doing the right thing is leading others, and so if you can find purpose in doing the right thing, then you will succeed because you will be able to find a reason far greater than the various forms of corruption to do what that it is you do. Make decisions with the best interests of your community in mind.

Just my take on it after finding myself being called to lead and in my opinion, not entirely succeeding, but making a conscious effort to stand up to organizational corruption in it's various forms. Be a good leader for others, and be a good follower to yourself. Believe in yourself and do the right thing, that is how you stop corruption.

Attached: 1662691188782950.jpg (800x1024, 67.32K)

If you have strong convictions while starting out, yes, absolutely. Most politicians go in for power though, not because they want to enact their convictions.

Many rich people go to Monaco because its income tax free. So some of the helpers and normal workers there get to interact with rich people all the time. They're described as children who are never happy with what they have, and always want more.

>If you have strong convictions while starting out, yes, absolutely.
The only people with "strong convictions" who are allowed in are useful idiots

no

>rise in power
No
>create and claim a new form of power
Yes

The only honest way to rise to power is through conquest.

this crazy chick made Ramsey give up for the first time....but I still would.

Yes, so long as your goal is to burn literally everything to the ground, including your own position, knowing that you'll be hanged for it.

>Is it possible to rise in power without becoming corrupt?
People quite often say to me I should enter politics and my answer is always "Polis should be hung from Lamp poles, they are lowlives and even the ones that go in to wanting to make difference will always be corrupted"

Yes but no because they wouldn't allow that and would kill you to maintain the status quo

Not only but also
Legitimacy is the most powerful.
Legitimate business is the most profitable.

Only to a certain point. Obviously you'll get railroaded like Ron Paul when you try to take a meaningful role in your nation's destiny.

Yes
Just kill everybody that has Power
Live in Anarchy

Yes.

Attached: f400x300-599078_616238_5050.jpg (400x300, 29.39K)

Nope, yet we do nothing to offset this phenomenon in our "leaders".

There's an old saying. It's what you know. It's how you blow who you know, so probably not.