YOU enabled this to happen. YOU did this

YOU enabled this to happen. YOU did this

Attached: 1660018314982705.webm (520x924, 2.32M)

yeah. so?

Attached: 1625793842107.jpg (250x206, 5.76K)

lmao lol

Attached: sneedgroove.gif (320x180, 413.23K)

>Tranny gets attacked
>Cops put her against the wall
Amazing

>her

look at the goy servants protect the trannie like fucking sheep around a herder.

I don't get what you're implying here, what did I enable, enabling mass immigration or enabling the mentally ill because I did neither.

Western pigs truly are the lowest form of life. Gleefully enforcing the rules that lead to the destruction of their own people, all in return for 'muh pension'.

This
Accelerate

Attached: D51840D4-BD4A-4934-BFB6-432659056F86.jpg (753x1024, 256.1K)

I'm glad they put that emoji there, I wasn't sure how I should feel about the video but now I know, do you maybe have a version with that "no no no" song blasting over the original audio?

Haha. Stupid tranny.

this is why I dont give a fuck about cops, death to them all. Any chud who says LE BLUE LIVES MATTER should be curb stomped like trannies. Police is just another form of goy slop enforcement by jews.

Good. Is this germany or the uk or some other Muslim ruled country?

Based

Poor guy, he’s just trying to troon out for the crowd

Beating groomers and niggers? Nice! Time for more!

So true, Sweden belongs to Muslims, fkin traitors Arabs protecting the racist

Right on! I always knew I'd make a difference.

Chud consensus has been "fuck zog bots" for awhile now. You're thinking of boomercons user.

No, I think they did it by not being satisfied with simply existing like everyone else, they had to mash the ideology into everyone's faces under threat of cancelling.

I'm with you there, just because they incidentally piss off the niggers and shitskins sometimes over the course of their activities doesn't make them 'le based cops'. It's just a case of intentional friendly fire by globohomo to keep up the facade of fair enforcement.

Especially in the United States. After all, who are the ones that stopped you guys from lynching criminal niggers yourselves? The cops in America do more to protect niggers than harm them, despite the whooping chimping rhetoric of 'muh pow'leece oppreshun'. Typical ungrateful nigs lol.

I think op is saying that we’re not taking the initiative that these fine young gentlemen did