THE QUEEN IS DEAD

THE QUEEN IS DEAD

YOU STOLE EVERYTHING CRACKER

Attached: 1627590132098.jpg (828x224, 41.08K)

niggers stole the idea that they invented peanut butter

EDUCATE YOURSELF AND BE HUMBLE

Attached: 1623977600865.jpg (1000x1337, 210.82K)

lol mesoamericans had peanut butter long before niggers ever touched american soil

k thanks for the twitter report you worthless faggot

The Jews didn't steal niggers. They bought, sold, and owned them. Man, this nigger is a thickheaded retard.

bitch acting like the draft isn't real and dudes didn't just get sent to do whatever some toffy nosed cunt says

Niggers steal from whites what we stole from others. They are leaches of the leaches. The lowest of the low.

Without the ability to steal our riches they would still be bashing each other over the head for the ripest fruit tree while tossing around diamonds like they were toys and using oil as anal lube

>be american
>complain about imperialism
peak blackness. bitch your food stamps are paid for by iraqi oil money lol

>be white
>let niggers into the club
>instead of reaping the profits they start complaining

>another episode of Any Forums replying to a twitter screenshot as if they are posting on twitter

Muh patents = we be inventing that shit

Attached: 59B32656-DFE3-44A7-87B7-DF83D141CE56.png (1242x1467, 2.21M)

literally none of that was invented by blacks... the attempts by niggers and kikes to rewrite history is astounding

Technically it wasn't theft until White people came along and taught those mutts some basic principles.

She's not wrong lol

There is literally no possibility of living with these apes, they’ll always hate us no matter what and believe all the Jewish lies

It would be so easy kill that chick and never get caught. Remember that demonic mantra, 'snitches get stitches.' No one would even care.

I know for a fact a nigger didn't invent the stop light because I looked into it before. He added one aspect of the light (I forget which) and that was it.

It was in Egypt as well.

Niggerific.

Conquered not stolen once we Conquered this place we made it into a functional civilization that used to exist your welcome.:)

Bitch
We stopped because we felt bad for you "people"
If you want to go back to that I'm 100% ok with if you can't defend it, it isn't yours.

Fucking stupid nigger.

It's literally all the other races of the world realizing how absolutely outfucking skilled they got.

Once again. If white countries said tomorrow, "all right I'm done playing" not a single fucking minority would exist.

Good idea user we should just go on Twitter in her little reply section and start talking shit and then get banned just for showing "equality" to the nigger

>They actually believe this
>While living in a white nation with white inventions and white infrastructure and white farming
Every. Time.

We just don't have enough balls like our ancestors did...

Niggers, who are inherent thieves, love to project their shortcomings on superior races

how do these random twitter nigs get 100k likes?

>Mailbox
So he invented a box?

list of things whites invented
>everything else

What is there to loot in Africa? Oil and Rubber were useless to them until Europeans found a way to make it useful. Coloreds think of economics as zero sum interactions and that it's impossible to invent new ways of producing or exchanging goods and services.