Oof!

It looks like we have a checkmate. Do any of you religious, conservative, right-winger-zealots see any contradiction to your beliefs now?

Attached: A0471373-B4C9-4ED7-81A5-42E16CA68C68.jpg (1153x1138, 79.08K)

Can you explain the differences between personhood, essence, and nature?

One doesn't involve ignoring y.chromosones existing

no.

why do you constantly post this twitter shit all the time?
What the fuck is wrong with you?

One is divine
One is a mentally ill faggot

take the bloody baby cock out of your mouth, sheenie and then kill yourself

i don't even think they understands their own point, you cant be this stupid desu

Not today Satan.

There is a hidden insight here - the proposition that a "gendered soul" exists separate from the physical body is a religious proposition in exactly the same way that Christ saving your soul is

OP takes truvada to prevent AIDS in zir's neovagina

Athiests are the worst people imaginable. I have more respect for a literal Satanic Illuminati Freemason child diddler than I do the average athiest.

He really don't see the problem with comparing himself to Jesus?
You are not God. Simple as.

KHIO? Er det kjentfolk?

Religion is just as irrational as thinking you can change a male to a female.

How about both are wrong. Simple as

>Bumping for the ppl in the back

Attached: A8DFACBC-D4BA-4264-8494-0620936BF094.jpg (960x960, 83.97K)

every time I see a Norway flag on this site I think it is Harald Baldr. We all know he lurks here if not posts regularly.

There isn't a contradiction. Read the Bible.

Jesus never claimed to be God, not even once. He never said it. The trinity is a scam.

kek, and even God does not claim to be a woman

just post the trinity graph

Is there a Tranny Discord shitposting on Any Forums today?

Sage nigger slide thread kys glowkike

St. Nicholas will slap you in the afterlife

>just ignore John bro

>W-w-we got a checkmate according to this Twatter Literally Who
Fucking neck yourself memeflaggot

Attached: 1616296524413.jpg (600x600, 64.33K)

>Being this upset
Calm down chud fuck.

Attached: 9DA6C0C3-6DAE-4EBD-9795-472E2A652815.jpg (969x698, 72.3K)

on every big board I suppose. like two hours ago they were on Any Forums

Both are deranged religious beliefs. Both are nonsense created by Jews. Some day a real rain will come.

user life is beautiful why waste it being a cog in a political machine

Attached: 1656615213821.jpg (307x194, 25.27K)

cite it. cite the verse. Jesus says he is the "SOn of God", but the old testament has examples of that like King David. When does Jesus ever claim he is literally God? How does a God even die? It's ludicrous.

Attached: 1658508540817052.jpg (704x696, 66.4K)

Original trinitarianism was not made by Jews at all.
God = Osiris
Jesus = Horus
Holy Spirit = Isis

Just a new version for the plebs to understand. Jesus was actually a Parthian warlord who was seeking to retake his birthright as Emperor of Rome from the Flavians. Josephus was Joseph of Arimathea and the crucifixion happened in 70AD not 30AD. At best it is a Jewish/Roman0-Caananite perversion of the real trinity that is immortal and begins before Egypt of Babylon even existed

Jesus says in John 10:30 "I and the Father are one".

>So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them
God's a tranny.
You stupid pseudo kikes don't even your book of filth.

>leaf

>I have more respect for a literal Satanic Illuminati Freemason child diddler than I do the average athiest.
same difference

it's not he said it, it's the fact that the trinity is a renewed symbolism of a much more ancient trinity. Jesus being the son of God is merely symbolic.

In the Christian sense, him being of God means he IS God.

In the literal sense he was the true inheritor of the Roman throne, which was to be a GOD. He was a son of God since the Roman throne was his birthright and he launched the Roman revolt. Learn actual history you pleb

>faggy self-important atheists taking the bible absolutely literally again

Attached: nop.gif (480x264, 942.6K)

the tweeter there equates having a penis with being masculine, which truthfully is a problem that has arised from culture understandably for a multiple reasons, you dont need to mutilate your gentalia to behave how you want, so the persons moot is dead on arrival. second, they dont understand the nature/function of the trinity, the trinity is an extension of self but discrete enough in its essence that it has autonomy, the spiritual physics of the trinity is basically father/word/thought then son/flesh/manifestation and spirit/connection/experience, this is of course something to transcendental to fully comprehend but that is the basics, third, the penis/male/masculinity and vagina/female/femininty are merely aspects symbolic of Gods spiritual nature, not behavior, the penis representing transcendence and the vagina immanence, life begins from the penis but is then removed outside and is other from the development once it is being cultivated and manifested in the vagina, God is both outside and other of creation but also completely permeated through it and sustains it, God embodies both the role of a "father" and a "mother", but he is historically and theologically referred to as father simply due to the fact that in our language the male represents the spiritual aspect of transcendence, which God is infinitely more of than he is immanent, but he is of course neither male or female, masculine or feminine, this is where human culture fucked up because dont doesnt ascribe behaviors to genders, its merely a advantageous survival tactic that women are "softer" to nurture human life that comes from them, but behaviorally neither is demarcated in personality, thats why iots so utterly stupid to mutilate yourself just because society has projected a false category you dont belong in,

You are an insane person who is capable of being programmed into chopping off your own dick. No argument can ever normalize a dude getting his cock cut off so he can pretend he's a woman. It's simple. People didnt know what trannies were in the 90's because jews werent telling people to chop off their tits and dicks. Now we have trannies because you received the programming.

It's that old tranny brain kicking in. Enjoy your 20 point IQ drop due to the wrong hormones floating around your brain.

Attached: trans kids hormone iq drop 80 to 71 at 17 months.png (717x492, 81.27K)

Why is cutting off random body parts considered a mental illness, but suddenly when you want to cut off your junk or tits you become stunning and brave?

Multiple times, sometimes less explicit, but him claiming to be the truth the way and the life would have been an unequivocal claim, especially if you understand armaic, where he literally evokes himself as yahweh

The diddlers are actually very well read, they just take the side of chaos. They are leagues above an atheist and make for much better conversation.

The Trinity is a Helenistic philosophical idea and pagan belief. Not a Biblical teaching. We know this because of the definitions used to describe it: Essence, substance, nature, homoousios, and persons is all Greek metaphysical terms originating in Helenistic Philosophy going back to Plato and Aristotle. The word hypostatic union comes from hypostasis. It is a philosophical idea from Helenistic Greek Philosophy. The Trinity can only be supported with pagan doctrine. These terms and beliefs are not found in the Bible but in Plato, Aristotle, and Pythagoras. The Trinity can be traced back through old triad gods, Greek Philosophy, and Hindu avatarism.

The definitions of the Trinity itself: Essence, substance, nature, homoousios, persons, hypostatic union are from Plato, Aristotle, and Pythagoras all taught these centuries before Jesus was born. Just trace "hypostatic union" on Wikipedia. It goes straight back to Plato, Aristotle and Neoplatonism.

Think about this: If I started using word like "Means of Labor," "bourgeoisie," "proletariat," "Base and superstructure" and called myself a Libertarian you'd all cry foul and accuse me of being a Marxist and Communist. Why? Because all my terminology used to describe "Libertarian" ideology is all Marxist in nature. You would all call me a fraud.

Why not with the Trinty? That's where the entire definition of the Trinity comes from. None of the terminologies, definitions, and understanding of the Trinity comes from the Bible. It all comes from Greek Philosophy, Stoicism, Hindus, and Pagans.

Attached: 1505115941582.jpg (603x807, 59.05K)

>liberals don't know the idea of embodiment of spirit and try to meme

Attached: little too late for that dawg.png (586x463, 190.51K)