Why are they so bad at war?

Why are they so bad at war?

Attached: C310C8D1-9601-4979-BA73-65FC5DD6AF17.jpg (900x600, 60.89K)

God hates them.

Their pres is a cuck and he don't want to win, unironically

wrong flag faggot.

Attached: china flag.jpg (612x408, 14.32K)

Oh boy it's this thread again

they lost to Poland almost 100 years ago history is just a cycle b

Are they? They won every war they have ever fought except afghanistan. Do you even remember the last time you won a war? You start one every year or so.

>inb4 60 vatniks with vpn saying they aren't
>inb4 feint, tactical retreat, special transportation mission
it's over vatnik sisters

Having piss poor logistic is a trademark of the Russian military doctrine. Also being an oligarchic kleptocracy allowed the oligarchs to gut the military.

and you're getting butthurt again

no. read some books, retard

1st chechen war was a disaster.

Why are you so bad at holding onto the Covenant with God, Christkiller?
Kill yourself.

Imagine making this topic when you lost to pic rel and just a few months ago got chased out of afghanistan by a dude with a toyota and an AK47

Attached: Vietcong.jpg (556x629, 65.66K)

They're always been bad at war. Their country has always had poor infrastructure and is simply poorly suited for building it.

HOOOOHMGGGGHURRRRRRRRHOOOOO GHENGIIIIS

lets own 4cheddit together nafo bros ! aPJPjP7Q

Attached: file.png (275x183, 23.71K)

>NATO bots deploy!

*they've

Read wikipedia faggot

Attached: ukraine is a dump.jpg (333x701, 96.33K)

>Why are they so bad at war?
And why do they make such bad life decisions in general? Can it be nurture alone or is nature making a genetic contribution?

Attached: Typical Russian scene 4.jpg (660x495, 111.41K)

Didnt your army flee Afghanistan in disgrace?

No they didn’t retard

>so bad the hohols are drafting women

>20 years in Afghanistan and had to escape by night without saying to no one

lol

retard please

I think he's arguing about the history is a cycle bit and not who won that war.

We can because mountains and jungles are really hard to take and hold as invaders millions of miles away while Ukraine is literally a flat steppe directly bordering Russia.

well my point is just that russia likes to lose to weak countries like Poland and Ukraine it's a cycle of failure because Russians are weak faggots

No nevermind they're fucking retarded kek.

>Read wikipedia faggot
Nigga do you not realize Wikipedia is not a reliable source? I bet none of that actually happened and it was all just a hoax

Wikipedia no. The sources Wikipedia uses yes.

Uh excuse me. I am from Texas Oblast and i heard from a secret source that USA heard Zelensky will sell his country to Israel after the war. Intel Slava Z also says Russia has a wunderwaffle which will defeat all the secret CIA and American special forces leading every charge.
Russia #1 super power. Putin greatest leader in world

Russia went straight from pseudo medieval to gommunism and so never developed any of the skills or habits as a people that actual whites were learning between 1500 and 1900.

Kleptocracies are bad at logistics.

Nato was all over Syria like flies on shit because we wanted this man's head on a pike, Russia said njet. Where is this man? Last I checked he was in a palace in Damascus. Say what you will about Russians, calling them incompetent at waging war is historically illiterate.

Attached: bashar al assad.jpg (369x237, 15.82K)

>won WW2 off the help of foreign military aid from the US
>lose to Ukraine with the help of foreign military aid
Life truly is a circle
However Russia is an authoritarian police state that survives off lying to its citizens/keeping them in fear of the state/false sense of nationalism
If Putin were to mobilize and his troops actually go and see the chaos and retardation they’d realize they’re being lied to and Putins been getting thousands of conscripts he’s claiming to protect killed over nothing except his own political goals leading to him losing his job in the upcoming election
He knows this war has been a complete failure that’s why he’s pulling back his troops and trying to calm it down before his election to control the narrative, if he wins again he will undoubtedly throw the entire might of the Russian military to destroy all of Ukraine and will make this invasion look like a joke in comparison

indeed fake war
t. glowie

People always say the T-34 was the best tank of WW2 yet the Russians lost something like 80,000 tanks and about 20,000 in the first year-how does this happen?

Attached: images (1).jpg (332x152, 14.52K)

Bro haven't you heard? The collapse of the front was orchestrated by Russia itself. They invited Ukraine in and will be putting them in a kotel soon. Any second now.