Why don't conservacucks have any principals at all?

They'll shift on a dime if it's politically advantageous

Attached: 871298371928738123.png (598x509, 389.84K)

True

Attached: 1661648633628313.jpg (1667x1051, 344.62K)

>Blue lives matter

Attached: 9182093.webm (640x360, 1.55M)

>replying to your own shitty thread after turning off VPN so it looks organic
retarded and cringe

Attached: jews_fuck_kids_its_in_the_talmud.jpg (420x300, 48.21K)

You know what's retarded, assuming there's only one person on pol who thinks conservatives are cucks

>this will be the third time Trump's political opponents have tried to pin a crime on him after the first two came up with nothing
>Clinton literally destroyed evidence and hosted a private server for high level government work

>debt forgiveness under Trump was part of a stimulus package because of covid
>Biden is doing it specifically for votes

>What about Clinton
Remind me, what crime was she convicted of?
>Biden does it for the wrong reasons
So literally
>I don't like it because he's a democrat
Fucking hilarious

>try to arrest a murder
>omg based!
>try to arrest someone for murder who didn't commit it
>this is literally a banana republic!
>Why don't conservatives have principles?!

You hating him is not a crime he committed.

>You hating Hillary is not a crime she commited
Remind me what crime Hillary was convicted of?

Attached: f9a8u0gi0pm91.jpg (828x806, 52.4K)

This was the last thread I made.

Because Americans are literaly low IQ sheep. Can you imagine the guy from your school who got kicked out of your class for being literallly retarded and low IQ? That is an American. America is 99.999% retards being carried by 0.001% geniuses from around the world.

>what crime was she convicted of
None, but she should have. The distinction, as I laid out, is anyone other than her doing what she did would be behind bars. Meanwhile we're working on a third criminal accusation of Trump after the first two produced nothing.

>I don't like it because he's a democrat
It doesn't matter what reason he's doing it for, I'm just pointing out the difference since the image is trying to portray it as exactly the same scenario

hows that malmo immigration going sven?

rape stats up 1000% past few years eh?

Attached: 936.jpg (625x626, 32.92K)

None. Doesn't mean she wasn't obviously guilty.

What are you going to look me in the eye and tell me Hillary fucking Clinton committed no crimes during her time as a political figure? Don't play stupid.

Remember that time in 2016 when people said the election was stolen. And then that time in 2020 when the other people said the election was stolen and the 2016 people said that isn’t possible

Correlation is not causation but there are differences between Magaturds libs.
1) IQ is lower.
2) Age is higher
3) Zero success outside echo chambers.
4) incredibly high rate of grifting
Oh....it's because they're cranky old people who don't know what they're talking about.

>None, but she should have.
She shouldn't have, since she was never charged.
>first two produced nothing.
Do you mean the Ukraine phone call?
They proved the quid pro quo.
As for Mueller, it was not specifically about Trump.
But they did produces seven guilty pleas or convictions.
If you think that's nothing, you don't know what nothing means
>I'm just pointing out the difference
The difference is that Biden is from the wrong political party.

>What are you going to look me in the eye and tell me Donald fucking Trump committed no crimes during his time as a political figure?
I'm gonna tell you that she was never charged with any crime and in the western world we have Innocent until proven guilty

It's because they're retarded.
Every single highly developed country thinks of them as retarded by all available survey data.
They still don't get the hint that only inbred 0 iq obese Christian nationalists agree with them.

>Just admit you're partisan.
>Cope
You have to choose one and only one. No third option. :D

Obama never admitted to declassifying those documents for Hillary. Hillary's team was known to be using that server to communicate with the likes of Saudi Arabia and there are indications that otherwise respectable people believed there was quid pro quo there they could participate in.

Trump has said straight out that he declassified his documents. While there is suspicion he may wish to deal with Saudi Arabia, it's another level of remove from a server they already communicate through.