Zoomer here

Zoomer here.

Did people really watch 9/11 live?

Attached: 83745249248.jpg (480x360, 15.24K)

yes

Attached: FUCK.jpg (399x299, 19.37K)

yes
they said WTC7 had fallen while it was still standing in the background
then it fell

Yes. Of course.

Second plane was pretty much seen by everyone awake at the time. The incident was planned that way. I woke up with family watching the first tower burning and saw the second one on the tube. Only met one person claiming to be from ground zero and was wrecked by the glass coming down from the first plane.

Yes. All of us saw it. Even those of us that were in school.

I watched it with my own two eyes from my middle school in New Jersey

Yeah, as a kid I thought it was pretty cool. And then the happenings started, with Afghanistan and Iraq. Constant US fireworks. I didn't understand it back then, that this tyranny was done for the sake of greed and control.

Yes. My older brother was watching live and saw the second plane hit. He was up early (6am west coast) and didn’t wake any of us up to see it live. My mom was crying before she drove me to school. At school everyone was in the common area just talking about it. The first day or two we just watched the news at school and afterwards for about a week we just watched the news in history class. For months there were entire programs on dish network that just said “9/11 coverage”.

Yeah.

I told my friend at school that morning, and he didn't believe me.

He dates chinks now.

>did people watch it live
Yes, they setup their camera before the first plane hit, and then they were filmed dancing and waving lighters

Attached: dancing-israelis-fbi-5.jpg (769x840, 85.04K)

Get the fuck off my board, we hate Zoomers here. Millennials only bitch. Also literally everyone alive at the time watched it

Remember how they kept playing the same footage over and over. Media always up to the same shit.

steel fuel doesn't even burn in a jet beam

Attached: 1607603344079.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

Forgot to mention everyone hated Islam and Muslims. Everyone wanted to glass the middle east. Most people thought Al Qaida was in Iraq because we were dumb. It wasn’t until years later they said “we only thought Sadam was helping terrorists :) it was about the nukes remember?

I did. My mom scolded my when I lmao as the second tower cartoonishly collapsed into its own footprint. Good times. Love you mom.

Why are you censoring their noses?

One of my favorite stories from my life.
>Be me
>In kindergarten
>Teacher gets a phone call and looks distressed
>Tells us we get to go home early while she fights back tears
>"Don't know what's wrong with teach, but hot dog I'm going home to play some pokemon yellow
>Mom brings me home and she looks terrified as well
>"Whatever, I'm home playing vidya"
>Sitting on the floor in the living room with the TV on
>Mom sitting on couch when second plane hits
>I remember watching the feed not quite comprehending what was going on
>Mom goes to the kitchen to keep herself preoccupied
>The news keeps replaying the impacts on the TV
>Every time they replay the footage I run in the kitchen and yell "Another plane hit! Another plane hit!"

When did you find out you're autistic?

Yes. Ran away from home sept 8 2001 cuz dad was mad I took the cordless phone upstairs and acting like a typical boomer fag. Made prank calls with friend jessica to her boyfriend all night went to bed at 5am. Her mum woke us up crying about the twin towers. Wtf is twin towers? Went back to sleep. Woke us up again when next tower hit. Watched people swan dive, looked like it was raining. Didnt understand that terrorism wasnt normal in america cuz they had Columbine. Still have all the newspapers.

Yeah I thought some retard pilot flew into it from JFK until I saw the second plane.

Yeah it was like January 6 times 100.
>can you tell me more about this Usama character?
>how did they take over the plane?
>where the fuck is Afghanistan ?
Same questions for months.

yes, but most of the footage you see today is from after the fact ie. mostly doctored

Yeah, elementary school teachers rolled in the TV cart and we watched the second plane hit.

The FBI did that.
Ryan Dawson did a freedom of information request to get the selfie photos the policed seized from the dancing Israelis.
The FBI also photoshopped out the burning towers from the background.

Really makes you think...

That doesn't make too much sense. Every news station int he world will have copies of the local feeds on archive for the foreseeable future. By the time those go away, 9/11 is going to be irrelevant, like pearl harbor.

I watched it in 10 grade math class. We seen the second plane it live then my teacher burst into tears and the mood changed forever really.

Ya because Larry said to “pull it.” You know, because it’s totally normal for the owner of a building to tell the fire fighters what to do and somehow also pulling out firefighters causes a high rise building to suddenly collapse minutes later.

Yeah, got yelled at by my behemoth of a French teacher for giving Sieg heil salutes. I didn’t know what it meant or what was happening still based from birth.

Attached: 47d.jpg (680x435, 55.67K)

Noses must be redacted to provide a fair trial in America.

Sort of
I was busy playing Diablo 2 that morning and it was on in the background.

Attached: image-c25c4b18.jpg (1025x1600, 243.68K)

Gotta be 18 to post here, faggot

Attached: 1352748851222.jpg (695x572, 160K)

I hear in Britain they even got a rare sneak peek

Yep, I saw it in school. Was in art class after and couldn’t even

>trail
>2 more weeks
>t. Qanon