How do I put up with nihilists and depressoids who are ruining this board

How do I deal with these niggers? They constantly feel the need to demoralize others and make others just and miserable as them. So many fear mongering demoralization threads like "the world is going to collapse soon, should I kms?" and "I don't think there is any hope left in this world". They never shut up, don't they?

I really wish these people decide to just off themselves because I am constantly having to put up with their miserable attitude and they bring their misery everywhere they go. I am a happy person, I like to enjoy life and I look to the future in a positive light and here comes some depressoid kike who is trying to change all of that - also they are always so rude and mean spirited too, you just can't even cooperate with them, even if you try.

Any Forums has always been a place of banter and little teasing here and there but now it's filled with nihilists and demoralization-fags, these are godless people, they need away from me and people like me who are still hopeful and optimistic.

Attached: 2gy6pi-2.jpg (610x501, 19.73K)

no one cares

it's shills and reddit tourists

offer their post to Yaldabaoth like the batteries they are

>no one cares
hopefully there is someone out there who feels the same way I do

>it's shills and reddit tourists
it's definitely shills

dude it's virtual bar-fight simulator, stab the cunts with a nigger knife.

Prove the nihilists wrong. Pro tip: you can't.

No you're just a whiny bitch.

>How do I put up with nihilists and depressoids who are ruining this board.
Two words. Jee Zuss.

Like nigga it's just words on the screen, just don't let them affect you. Who cares if everyone else is a doomer? What difference does that possibly make? Why are you such a massive faggot? These are the things I ponder.

If nihilists are true to themselves they’d commit suicide or we kill them
Best argument against a nihilist is to kill them

Leave.

You are just in a state of denial of reality wrt the day of the rake
Fake it till you make it doesn't work if all you end up making is the eternal enrakening

I've never seen a discussion where I support both parts equally much. This is crazy, I support you both exactly 50/50, not even joking, this is wild.

They are always wrong. Nihilism isn't a resourceful world view.

Don't let others steal your joy, user. You're responsible for guarding your heart.

goes hand in hand with viewing the internet and the world without censorship, doesn't it?

This.
OP clearly has a sunk cost fallacy going, and really doesn't want to be here.

I'm godless and believe there is no objective morality, but I'm still happy and manage to care for my fellow man.

Attached: nihilism.png (889x592, 286.14K)

Optimistic people are fucking stupid.
What do you have to look forward too?
There's literally NOTHING good about this world.
You stupid assholes think "oh it's going to get better!" NO IT'S NOT!!
Even if by some miracle all of the jews and the shitskins disappeared overnight you've still got the goddamn females.
It's not over because it never began!

user just realize the people posting that shit are literal fat ugly mixed raced short spic losers same with all the women seething threads. I got two girls I can fuck any time i want and don't even really bother lol. They are human trash just ignore them brother and maybe one day you get to out a bullet in some of them. Won't that be nice champ? I'm looking forward to it

Here's my example of the fat ugly loser retard even has to add the part about women lol. Men and women are literally the same thing two parts of the whole crested by God incels probably don't have souls and should be killed

They aren't people, they're bots. Just ignore them.

Lmao you're a fucking pussy faggot.
You wont kill shit except braincells huffing spray paint like the prairie nigger you are.

Filters and/or keep scrolling, simple as.

Are you really this easily manipulated?

Attached: YOU WILL NEVER BE A WOMAN.gif (375x375, 1.9M)

I'm a slav I'll wear your skin and eat your heart and piss on your corpse