Despite all the shilling, I think Russia has won

Despite all the shilling, I think Russia has won.

Attached: Z.png (1200x1200, 9.6K)

(map of all Russian military losses over the past 3 days)

Attached: recentchanges.jpg (2381x1325, 809.04K)

thats what happens when you encircle, encircle and encircle and yet you never take anybody prisoner

>Russia has won
>has
Hej Peter kakdziawa

none of them have won. this war wasn't meant to be "won". this applies to both sides. it was meant to decline the western economy and jewtin and zelensky were in on it the whole time. Its the reason why russia keeps backing off and then coming back in over and over and over.

Attached: obama loves putin he did nothing wrong.jpg (800x491, 45.8K)

Attached: N.png (1200x1200, 33.15K)

I am sure it is real in your mind

Obviously, ukraine is tiny and they have to count on w*stern donation

I mean Russia already has it's territorial war goals. They said that they wanted the independent boarder states, those are deep behind Russian lines now. They said they wanted to keep Crimea, that's safely behind Russian lines too. And the Winter will be very cold this year, since it's been hot for the past 2 years. Russia has all the natural gas that Ukraine and the rest of Europe will need to survive this Winter. Russia has all the time on their side, the Ukrainians only hope is to keep pushing through, but their supply lines can't maintain such a push before the Winter sets in. It would take outside intervention to win this war for Ukraine now

Just like in viet nam and just like when hitler didnt invade england or when he rotated between petersburg and moscow until he snowed in, and all of that is since world war 1 the last war were fighting was actually done to kill and overtake till the bitter end, it was by far the most bloody war due to it being so vanilla and at the same time relatively tech weapons

yeah it really do be like that

Attached: 1651606648923m.jpg (1024x611, 59.25K)

Ww1 was done by actual monarchs and indeed right after ww1 and spanish flu (poison the well) the federal reserve was created jeckyl island

The ww1 war was started to destroy amalek by infighting

Z has won yes... the showed the world that homo central over the atlantic does infact not decide who gets to bomb who... pol users and other retards are to simply to understand the longterm effects of this

They're still fighting, so it seems stupid to say anybody won yet. You can propagandize an ongoing war all you want, but at the end of the day when the fighting stops and the war ends it's pretty fucking obvious who's flags are flying over what territory.

And that is why you will keep losing. Instead of learning from your mistakes you keep denying reality even when you are smacked in the face with it

Hitler didn't invade England because he couldn't, wanker. Stop worshipping that fag. He wasn't a God. You sound like a fucking nerd, pretending he could just steamroll England but "just chose not to".

I got shill fatigue from this thanks to both vatniks and /k/ proving they're no better than each other and should both fuck off from Any Forums.
I'm more interested in watching the energy crisis than the war.

Thanks for your opinion Izyum Igor.

No matter what happens on the battlefield, Russia has won the hearts and souls of all the little ziglets on Any Forums.

vatnik using yandex translate detected

yes, this recent Izium feint is actually the most sound tactical maneuver in the last 100 years

it was right there infront of our eyes and yet the shills didn't see it

THIS

TRUST THE PLAN

-Z

Not reading

two more weeks desu.

Chinese are now bringing the jokes.

Attached: 1648851350291.png (736x717, 229.33K)

Cause zigatchu is an electric storm pokemon, a stinky cat meowth and team rocket issnt gonna win that

Not one square inch of Russian border land has been taken by Ukrainians. Not one.
Meanwhile, Ukrainians sometimes form counter-offensives where about 5,000 of their soldiers die each time. I mean, come on! They're gonna run out eventually.

Attached: 1650138518892.png (871x741, 263.95K)

Quality banter, never knew they had it in them.

Attached: 1660846214544.jpg (1112x751, 134.7K)

Is it chinese reddit?

>chinks making fun of vatniggers
now it's truly over

Thoughts?

Attached: izium.png (1245x599, 101.29K)

all of this Z art made with a version of GIMP from 2005 is getting old

topkek

Ukraine already won the first two phases of the war. Russia failed to set up a puppet regime in Kyiv and they failed again at building a land bridge even when they had the strength and numbers to do so. Now they're gonna have to defend themselves in Kherson and Kharkiv.

i remember towards the beginning with all the sanctions there was talk on telegram about how great china was and how russia only had the world to gain with them as an equal ally.

right off the bat you know you're getting any and all excuses with regular russians about this war.

Attached: 1652576255862.jpg (784x733, 72.91K)

russia has won in your headcanon

Attached: afkgaming_2021-08_79649079-d0e7-4acd-853b-6a2b92797da3_copium_png.jpg (400x388, 49.47K)