Do you guys think being white is a disadvantage in getting a girlfriend these days?

I see all the anti white media and how common it is as well as how woke most younger women are and I can’t help but feel anxious. For anons who actually go out in the world in 2021, do you think girls aren’t gonna like you because you’re white? I see girls openly talking shit about white men on my social media because of this recent killing of a young woman and it’s making me lose hope. I see how these same people use white as a slur and it makes me feel like no one wants us, if I’m wrong please tell me

Attached: 6006A0A8-F2F7-4425-A3F8-D381DE5FD147.jpg (696x694, 319.69K)

You been making this thread for 4 years straight

No, incels are disproportionate non-white.
Also stop making these shit threads.

They still want us because we won’t decapitate them and we have good credit. Nigger love is a fad.

Oh totally. Once they've felt a steel hard BBC deep inside their vagina, stretching them to the max while his thrusts bang her clit and his sweaty black balls repeatedly slap her anus hole for a constant hour or more, before injecting her womb with his sticky black seed which absorbs into her body permanently, why would she ever want to be with a white man again?

No. I have a loving white wife who has given birth to two beautiful white children.

Attached: InCollage_20220602_145042167.jpg (4096x3276, 3.71M)

It’s def not a good thing in bc, only Asians will date us
You have to be a Chad white to get an ugly chink girl too

daily reminder ALL memeflag posts are from ONE place:

Attached: 1662311983836569.png (1080x1100, 103.29K)

darius, what are you doin in tha closet darius?

not at all. I'm moderately good looking at best and 10s routinely eye fuck me regardless of where i am or what i'm doing. I love it.

Attached: panda.jpg (960x900, 56.92K)

it can be. the (once) girl of my dreams turned me down because I don't have a college degree, but I know the truth was that she doesn't date white guys

After high school, after college

Reality soaks in and people return to their own.
Also notice little ethnic brown girls that due to their proximity to white girls in school, they do their best to past as white princesses... but when they get older and arnt around white girls so closely... they return to their orcish features. I think they know this and hang their head in shame as they age.

Coloreds are weird cus their whole life if they are close to whites like sharing the same nation... their whole life is whites effecting them. Why put yourself through it and not want your own kind around when you know you arnt the big show in town. So just keep that mind with their white fetishers... they put themselves thru offputting stuff to share our company. They have no opinion as far as im concerned, they are unwanted guests. A dull ire is the best i can do

How many times will you make this thread

Attached: 1659338064637519.png (1075x639, 1.22M)

No dumbass. White is the most preferred race of all races.

implying women are sane or intelligent enough to want safe men.

A woman would give everything up for a single thrust of BBC including their soulmates, their children, everything etc.

>Do you guys think being white is a disadvantage in getting a girlfriend these days?
no
whatever stupid shit some terminally online SJW says doesn't reflect how most people view the world or even how that particular person acts in real life
I once tried to tally how many times some super liberal bitch that constantly spouted anti-white rhetoric bounced on a white cock and I ran out of hard drive space

No.. It's just you

The main problem in getting a gf is the fact they haven't been invented yet.

Attached: 1658505292699.jpg (2048x2732, 265.09K)

LOL THESE SAME BITCHES WILL ONLY TALK TO A MAN WHO HAS THE CONFIDENCE TO ATTRACT THEM.

all women want to marry white, but maybe not you if your a communist faggot

No. White males are the most attractive male demographic to all demographics of female.
Also I’m old as shit now and gril’s still go squiffy over me if i smile so muh, sling it meme flags

its not , if you have trouble getting a girlfriend , then its because you are ugly , if you are white and cant get a girlfriend then its because you are ugly and white lmao