Depression is real, he doesn't understand how dark the human mind can actually go

Depression is real, he doesn't understand how dark the human mind can actually go.

You can accomplish as much as you like, but this dumb retard doesn't understand the concept of the hedonic treadmill. He's even gotten bored of his luxurious life and is meddling with poorfags that he has some grand plan and getting rich is really easy just to get a bunch of poor fags licking his boots. This guy is the biggest retard

Attached: 3463748748.jpg (900x900, 106.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6iFdhnf1Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=kBKe_3nGOrc
youtu.be/V0BFiDoEbiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok

Attached: image_2022-09-10_223311113.png (285x341, 141.48K)

stop spamming this retard tier israeli asset this isn't political jannies mop this up

>"What is perversion? It is not simply an aberration in relation to social criteria, an anomaly contrary to good morals, although this register is not absent, nor is it an atypicality according to natural criteria, namely that it more or less derogates from the reproductive finality of the sexual union. It is something else in its very structure."[2]

Has anyone done or looked into Hustler's University? I'm worried my Nephew is being indoctrinated

Attached: FJ0J_u5WUAU1vMk.png (800x800, 112.35K)

you mad son

Attached: 8d19eb00-89b4-11e7-afd2-74b8ecd34d3b.jpg (2048x1152, 323.41K)

this is a very organic and real post

Nigger can't envision being chronically sad because they lack theory of mind.

His rise to fame is so fucking inorganic.
I literally never heard of this ugly fucking retard a few months ago, and I still don´t fucking know what this guy does.
He´s obviously the Dan Bilzerian type, hedonistic, materialistic, egocentric, narcissistic and all that shit,
and only 13 year old boys think he´s dope, and would want to be like this buffoon.

Attached: 1659022860866799.jpg (960x960, 74.72K)

Im hijacking this thread to talk about moistcritikal They did a testosterone test today and all of their scores were low all of them.

Please will you take me under the wing for a day and get me laid Tate? even if you get dibs whatever works for you man I dont get out much. HMU

I don't follow ecelebs, explain to me in 1 sentence why this chinlet matters.

Attached: aMx0qlGb_700w_0.jpg (700x831, 82.27K)

Depression isn't real. But some people have abharder time adjusting and coping in life. Depression is usually common among the unmotivated and lazy.
It's the natural emotional cue to become motivated and stop being lazy. But people don't heed its call.
I know this because I was depressed for 12 years and cured it after I got busy living.

You're depressed because you suck

He's what you should stride to be. He began as nothing and worked his way up to world champion kickboxer, obviously perfect body, and hundreds of millions, deep connection with his brother. He made it, and although he can be slightly too narcissistic for my taste, he has the right to be cocky, because he made it.

HRT very soon

He doesn't.

he is the modern sex and social guru. everyone is talking about his methods.

youtube.com/watch?v=A6iFdhnf1Ac

youtube.com/watch?v=kBKe_3nGOrc

>short
>long hair
>low test
Fuck hes halfway there already
He started a mlm on discord. He just read the redpill sidebar then made podcasts on it

He went from having nothing to achieving one of the highest imaginable dream life you can possibly attain as a man, big self development of body & mind, 4 time world champion in kickboxing, unlimited girls, unlimited money. Like using cheat codes in GTA.
In short he's a fucking man, and ur a tranny.

> What might a Lacanian psychoanalytic perspective have to offer regards the topic of depression and culture? At first glance, the answer seems simple: not much. The term is not included in the Dictionary of Lacanian Psychoanalysis [1], and it is only very rarely indexed in the Lacanian literature (for insightful exceptions to this rule [2-4]). The infrequent reference to depression in the Lacanian literature is striking, particularly given the overwhelming prevalence of the concept in clinical discourse, and it is not incidental. This virtual absence has, paradoxically enough, something important to offer contemporary debates on depression and culture.

> There are at least two reasons that depression is not accorded the status of a diagnostic concept in Lacanian theory. Firstly, the notion of depression is considered to be both under-defined and over-used. As Hill stresses, “the ‘depression’ of ordinary language and psychiatry is too vague a term” [5]. Or, in Skriabine’s opinion: The notion of depression “covers certain particular sufferings with…[a] non-differentiating cloak” [6]. So, not only is the notion of depression lacking in conceptual clarity and clinical refinement, it also obstructs the work of more careful clinical observation. For instance, as Leader notes, what is sometimes labeled depression is often far more akin to a state of nervous agitation, indeed, to a pronounced condition of anxiety [7].

He's a nigger being promoted by jewish media. I ignore him just like all the other grifters

And he is a gay jewish sociopath. Again.

He got banned from every social media platform u dumb nigger, that's the opposite of promoting.

this is just another opportunist, a bald Milo if you will. Probably a cryptojew. It's all opportunity for these shills. And this dude's accent is fucked too.It's hard to believe the overton window has shifted so far a guy like this is considered controversial.

Attached: 1639625026552.png (800x600, 59.56K)

> The ever-expanding use of pharmacological medication has much to answer for in the massive increase in diagnoses of depression, and, by extension, in the over-use of the concept of depression. It is also, arguably, a factor in the associated decline of rigorous clinical observations regards what underlies the symptoms of depression. As Etchegoyen and Miller argue, the utilization of drugs to alleviate symptoms results in the erosion of clinical phenomena, which disappear without ever having been properly understood [8]. The end result of this is, invariably, the conflation of different symptoms, most typically “under the name of “depression” [8].

> A second crucial reason why Lacanians avoid the use of depression as a diagnosis is that, as they claim, depression is not a discrete structure. It refers instead to symptoms that can occur in any of the major diagnostic structures recognized by Lacanian theory (neurosis, psychosis and perversion).

You sound like a faggot

>If we are to agree to such an–admittedly charitable–interpretation of Lacan’s words, we are nevertheless left with a question of responsibility. Exactly whose moral failing are we concerned with? A first reading of Lacan’s words suggests that it is the sufferer of sadness/depression themselves that is responsible for this shortcoming. This is an irreducible aspect of Lacan’s comments, one which cannot be denied, certainly so given that a central facet of Lacan’s clinical ethics [15] is to avoid a renunciation of responsibility for one’s own subjective position– however terrible it might be Neill [16]. We might expand upon this point of responsibility, however, and, circling back to some suggestive comments noted above, suggest that the moral failing and responsibility in question concerns–at least in part-our own current medicalizing, quick-fix cultural milieu. This is perhaps one way of critically re-contextualizing and helpfully applying Lacan’s comments today: A culture that invariably biologizes and medicalizes sufferings of loss, conflict and bereavement fails us by not considering these sufferings within the broader ambit of the subjective, psychological and interpersonal factors which underlie its particular manifestations.

>He's what you should stride to be.
Gay?

> Why, we might ask, is a given person unhappy, ‘depressed’? Perhaps they lost a loved one before a longstanding conflict could be resolved; maybe they have been subject to a life-time’s worth of racist degradation; possibly they are dealing with chronic pain on a daily basis; or they have experienced an inexplicable malaise of personal value and meaning, despite that everything else in their life seems–at a surface level at least-to be running smoothly. There are then an infinite number of–often very complex-causes of the symptoms and experiences that we label as depression. What is to be stressed then, from a Lacanian position, is that there is not one biological/neurological entity called ‘depression’, but multiple historical, subjective and unconscious antecedents to the sufferings of loss, bereavement and ‘depressive’ suffering, all of which should be approached via attention to the mediums of human experience, subjective meaning, and inter-subjective speech.

>big self development of body & mind

>Is a hedonistic materialistic narcissist.

Jesus, imagine being a man SIMPing for another man.

Your mind makes it real to you. And belief is very strong. If you believe in it it will manifest into your being and influence everything you do for better or for worse.
Take jack parsons for example. He preformed the babalon working rituals in socal deserts believing he was opening up stargates and downloading information. Was he actually doing that? Probably not but he believed he was and that’s how he got his rocket fuel calculations that got the USA off the earth.
Here are some wise words from a house painter named spud. Hope things improve for you user.
youtu.be/V0BFiDoEbiw

Attached: 205A699F-3D59-4ABB-A120-A8293FC4F6F9.jpg (1200x1088, 112.2K)

>This guy is the biggest retard
Uh huh. What color is your bugatti?