Russia is winning the War in Ukraine

Winning = Getting what you want.
Loosing = Not getting what you want.
Russia wants buffer state, resources in Donbass/Mariupol regions.
Gaykraine wants Donbass, Crimea, and Russia to go away.

Russia is winning. Counteroffensive will fail, Russia will win in the long run.
Legit argument are welcome, fag posing and general properganda NPC behavior will be ignored.

/ugh/ fags, lets talk.

Attached: 1660091626984249.png (491x512, 207.06K)

We need to ship people like you to Guantanamo Bay

lol no argument, just more seething.
Classic /ugh/ L.

>Name is Z warrior
Nah, you're not getting an argument. You're getting a bullet.

Attached: 1662802866547884.png (432x177, 17.88K)

>attempt to take capitol and enforce regime change
fail
>attempt to take major regional capitols
fail
>attempt to capture all of LNR and DNR
fail
>attempt to hold onto the lands they currently hold
failING

Attached: PUTINHANGING.png (616x1024, 1.45M)

why tf does these trash threads still exist, honestly who still gives a fuck about this?

Based

/chug/ or /ugh/ posts average round 300 posts. Apparently alot of people care.

failing? The whole idea was the offensive to be a sneak attack on a weaker flank. Initial success if common (just like Russias initial success). Russia's orginized retreat means a stronger re-offensive is in order and likely will negate any UKRFOR advances.

>Loosing
John from Texas oblast? Is that you?

it's simple, whoever is shilling more is losing. don't need all the other analysis from monday morning quarterbacks

>Russia wants buffer state,
Bet they'll enjoy the new NATO outposts in Finland and Ukraine. Can't wait for the next decades of COPE about NATO surrounding them without any reason.

>Finland
Finland was already basically a NATO outpost before the war. Literally nothing changes.
>Ukraine
West Ukraine was also basically a NATO outpost since 2014. Nothing changes.

War was justified to contain NATO expansionism.

I remember in the 00/early10s when there was real talk among NATO member that it's time to disband it because it obsolete then Russia started chimping out and now NATO grows and becomes relevant again. LMAO I remember reading opinions that russia isn't a state but a mental condition and I think I'm starting to understand what they meant.

This is the biggest projection post Ive ever read. This board is just paid vatnigger posters at this point. If you are Russian and don't reply to this post, a pack of Chechens will rape your mother tonight.

so the real L:s are handed over on a malaysian basket-weaving forum instead of the battlefield?

>We won, we protected the Donbas and Crimea from the nazis

Attached: 1662828002099178m.jpg (1024x683, 40.88K)

funny enough, Ukraine shills more

Attached: UKRshillsInForce.png (2858x1550, 3.03M)

lol no doubt brother
2 more weeks
trust the plan as the gloves are coming off as the walls are shaking from the buttplug being removed
stay tuned to incel slave z for more info

lmfao, ill be honest, the levels of vatnik cope the past few days are legendary. EVEN YOUR FUCKING LEADER INTEL SLAVA Z SAYS ITS BEEN A FUCKING DISASTER

So... no meaningful arguments? Classic /ugh/.
>Mental state
U mean nationalism? Literally every country ever has dealt with that. After USS fell there really wasn't a point to NATO.

I wish Russia 100x more such victories.

With love.

I believe this. I also believe they are burning off old stores of ammo. The kikes on both sides are making a killing off of energy and war production of all kinds. Plus some goyim die *hand rubbing echoes through eternity*

Thas a cute tomboy!

the senario I described literally happened to Russia. Its both probable and the consensus amongst military analysts.

Your aversion to common logic is frighting. Must be /ugh/ mindset.

Attached: 1660577375089729.png (1411x1263, 751.88K)

Yep

Attached: 1F4CC046-1F8D-451C-A5AA-F71D36641BEA.jpg (750x809, 232.18K)

Long live Mother Russia, down with GloboHomo

Attached: 6797E5A8-CE3A-4EBF-B59B-726A1A214AB1.jpg (744x684, 391.03K)

You wont do shit fed nigger

>War was justified to contain NATO expansionism.
Pretty fucking retarded. Putin is too stupid to learn how to use diplomacy or soft power and got ass blasted that Ukrainians don't like him and wanted to join the EU. Then Putin bribed corrupt Yanukovych to backstab his own people and was rightfully ousted. Frustrated that his KGB nigger tactics failed, Putin started a war in Crimea and a glowie op in the Donbas to rally a bunch of communist sympathizer subhumans to secede.

Amazing how soon people forget these events and just accept whatever surface-level FSB fake news the Kremlin spits out.

To each there own!
I get the hot chicks,
U get monkeypox and fake vaginas.

Check out in the end ig.

Attached: hot-asian-women.jpg (1000x786, 86.16K)

>fed = pro Ukraine
>Z Warrior = anti-ukraine
And Im the fed?
I'll denounce the Talmud rn.

Attached: liberalsSMH.png (1474x954, 2.35M)

I'll give u that. Russian Federation isn't known for its stellar diplomacy.

Still doesn't make NATO the good guys.

Attached: 1660578661849410.png (811x713, 205.28K)