Litte mermaid's totaly organic comments on Youtube

Whomever made that bot should be fired for incompetance.

Attached: Capture.png (929x1153, 143.37K)

Attached: Capture.png (741x1163, 116.63K)

are you actually reading them? they make no sense. it's a bot that is supposed to clue people into the existence of bots. like an anti-bot bot

Nah, they got cocky and gave it to some indian guy this time to save money. He made a bad bot.

It's a meme you autistic tranny

bruh it's just like reddit comments. they all stay stupid "funny" shit to get upvotes.

it's people interjecting memes that aren't part of the movie as a joke you retard

All of them except the top one are sarcastic you autist
>I love the part where she says it's-a-me, mermaid!

This. OP brainlet confirmed

Attached: NoCapMutt.jpg (791x495, 71.36K)

>love the part where ariel and prince malongo siege the red lobster to at first free the animals but malongo wants the cash and to rape the white employee

user.... its a meme, but at least the majority of normalfags hate it

Attached: Dislike Bar.png (380x112, 8.47K)

This meme was done with Lawd Dem Rangs reviews. It's catching on.

It was the same dude who crashed all those Boeing max planes. I hear he's the best In-dia industry.

I also seen some bane posting which one of you fag did this??

It's a meme retard because actual comments get filtered and their accounts deleted if they stray from approved speech

I don't think it's bots, instead I think it's just redditors since they live on puns and chain sentences

all you do is cry and moan every day for months that there are black people in your cartoons, tv shows and movies. everyday its always the same, cry and moan and complain and whine, over and over and over and over again it can be on Any Forums Any Forums Any Forums Any Forums anywhere really. the high pitch whine and moan never stops.

read some of them they're not a meme at this point, to many of them have no meme in it, just incoherent shit
there's trolling meddled with heavy bots presence

holy shit did klaus take all of your guys' IQ when he created WEF?

it's plebbit that's meming, they are neither smart nor funny

This is a Wendy's sir.

If the propaganda was working then the attempts at demoralization wouldn't be necessary.

>a-all you do is cry

american mutts are retarded

lol, bringing up other broads for no reason to think it's Any Forums as well.

literal retarded moron.

It’s a meme format making fun of the new trailer dummy

Love the part where ariel's a nigger.

You kikes can't stand it

They're scrolling the negative comments and trying to "meme" that it's all jist lighthearted mockery.
>We're not deleting comments!
>They're just getting scrolled by new meme jokes!
Remember, this is the company that fully suppressed that Emma Watson actress's nude photo and video leak before beauty and the beast was released.

It's a fucking joke you retard, Jesus why are you so slow when it comes to comprehending things?

these comments are making fun of the trailer.
>IT'S A BOT BECAUSE THEY'RE THE SAME!

it's so sad the way Any Forums has unveiled that most people can't do one step of logical thinking.

what you are witnessing is called a meme.

youtube is the only place where bot comments are made by actual ppl if you could call them such. bruh, they're so funny. i can't get tired of reading the same original comment after another.

They were doing this on RoP trailers too, it's just some unoriginal normalfag meme. OP is a Disney shill.

It's a meme you fucking untermensch retard
Jesus christ you people

Attached: 1494524273594.jpg (245x196, 8.35K)

>Eden from Sweden
>Roland from Poland
>Olivia from Bolivia
>Wanda from Uganda
>Chad from Chad

And from Niger,

Robert

if this isn"t bait, you're a world class retard.

Liberal logic. Bots can't create humor of that type, and the Right isn't into shill raids like the Left are. Swiss poster again, still one of the worst.