ITT: You will live to see the twenny dolla yo!

Delay due to anti counterfeiting concerns. Who would do that? You already got the quarter.
thegrio.com/2022/02/13/us-treasury-harriet-tubman-20-bill/

Attached: jpg.jpg (823x760, 153.14K)

I will only pay in 10s and 1s from now on.

Attached: 1655843021014.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

can you break 20 bucks for me?

This is how they're going to push boomers to adopt digital currency.

Attached: 12312323222.png (2146x2147, 605.03K)

I wish the Treasury would bring back the $500 bill.

>most defaced currency in global history.

This

It’s only worth $12

Underrated

Who's gonna be the first to draw a Klan hood on Harriet Tubman?

Sheeeeeeit I can't draw.

yeah but her face wont be on the digital currency in 2025 when we ditch paper money
NIGGERS BTFO LOLOL KEK FPBP /THREAD

They are waiting till the feds digital currency is ready, because they know whites will reject this, and take up the e$ instead.

I'm going to be ripping them and asking the bank for replacement 20's. Also drawing racist shit on them.

son of a bitch, kek

Attached: 1661935562537752.png (2325x1608, 3.74M)

Just in time to be completely worthless lol

Attached: german wheelbarrow full of worthless cash.jpg (553x436, 41.35K)

Came to post this.

They'll introduce the billion dollar bill soon enough. You'll still be stuck using 20s, though.

This is gonna be such a good way to troll niggers.

I'm writing "black lives don't matter" on every single one of these I get.

Sheeeit we fo real own dis contri now

Attached: 1.jpg (220x229, 9.08K)

>2030
So never.

Boomers are gonna be gone soon/are zogs most loyal (obsessed with tv, sports, and politics) so they in general wont give a fuck.

Write nigger on them bring them to a bank to replace because it offends you. Repeat

I'm going to be a little more cunning with some. I'll write anti-White messages on them and ensure they get into circulation so people can think niggers wrote them and animosity towards darkies rises.

heh

Whoa

Attached: 1624883325313.png (736x960, 293.59K)

They're notes from the Fed; who cares who they put on their wagie slave notes.

Attached: work hard.jpg (956x1024, 72.25K)

Good, accelerate and Jackson is rolling in his grave being made a sympol of the global banking kabal. They always do this shit to piss in our face, but this time it's the exact opposite. A nigger unironically deserves to be on fake kike money.

Also, TubMAN. Every fucking time.

LOL

Attached: pp.png (156x210, 48.9K)

in 2030 you'll be paying in 100s exclusively

The only reason they put Andrew Jackson on a federal reserve note to begin with was to disrespect his legacy. Jackson defeated the banking cartel of his day and they still seethe about it.

>$20 is now worth $12
Damn inflation is ramping up

A nigger literally deserves to be on fake kike fiat currency.

gives a new meaning to the phrase - money as a weapon

Imagine being a faggot liberal and spending every moment of every day trying to figure out new ways to suck nigger asshole...

Its been several years since they first started talking about this. I don't care what the federal reserve does with its property.

So, who here is waiting for the outrage when people inevitably write Nigger on all these new $20 bills?

(Positively) surprising how communistic that sounds.
Have you gone past the "communism bogeyman" and actually read the Communist Manifesto and Das Capital?
Much of what Any Forums calls "the jew" is actually the bourgeoisie.