The man hosting what’s left of kiwifarms has decided he doesn’t like doxxing

Won’t people have some pity for this poor simple free speech advocate? Where would anyone get the idea he condones or supports this kind of activity?

Attached: 60237CCD-F2A9-4BFB-AA1B-E4394A1A504F.jpg (1170x997, 212.03K)

kiwifarms is forever tainted with tranny stink. just let it go. also, don't come here anymore. it's already a full time job shitting on trannies here

K*ffals is a man (male).

Attached: 6843AF48-8935-4060-B895-7F7A27AE4537.jpg (1125x335, 209.22K)

TOPHEAVY

I thought kiwi farms was a site where trannies doxxed normal people whondisagree with them

Lmao seeing the "dissident right" get raped by some ratio-ing twitter tranny is embarrassing. Unironically if kiwifags don't retaliate or at least get a good punch in on the troon at least once then good riddance to the farms

Attached: 1641334784592.jpg (801x814, 38.4K)

The opposite. Normal people observing trannies and such

imagine you have personal information on the internet lmaooo

I visited kiwifarm a few years ago, and also recently before this controversy. I was horrified, these people spend their entire days just gossiping and talking bad about people.

I am glad they are getting doxxed and raped by niggers.

why is he whinign on twitter and not to his lawyer?
troons have no strength anywhere but social media
and social media is literally fake and gay now
no normal person uses it

troons always have the compulsion to co-op spaces this is why no one wants you around and you adopt a false gender. you aren't cool like us channers get over it already.

I've commented this before, but Kiwi Farms as a website represents the ideological opposite of the offended observer.
If left,
>alt-right safe space dedicated to doxxing trannies and harassing neurodivergents until they kill themselves
If right,
>tranny haven for the purpose of organized defamation of online right-wing e-celebs and proliferation of the anti-white agenda

I thought harassement was bad?

>doxxing is not a crime, stop whining chuds
>cAlLiNg A pOwErFuL tRaNs WaRrIoR bY ThEiR gIvEn NaMe iS LiTeRaL ViOLeNcE aNd A hAtE cRiMe!!!1!
the absolute state

That's all trannies do too. Kiwifarms is a reflection of the tranny mafia, that's why they need to destroy it.

Clara won
Josh lost
Chuds seething

Degenerates control Western society, you can't point out that they're criminal pedos lest you get your life ruined. It will get worse until there's a civil or world war. Seriously. Corporations will keep sucking up to those groomer faggots until China takes over or enough normal people have had enough of this shit and elect a Hitlerian leader. For now I'm keeping to myself and waiting patiently for the culling.

Kiwifarms lives rent free in the minds of troons now.

>Lmao seeing the "dissident right" get raped by some ratio-ing twitter tranny
kiwifarms.top
use TOR.

Attached: keffals tor onion kiwi farms.png (1791x1019, 841.72K)

*Lucas lost
ftfy

Attached: kiwifarms saved by china ccp.png (2029x1209, 615.61K)

why is that a bad thing? it fucking exposes groomers you fucking troon simps! without kiwi Lucas would have continued to groom children and no one would fucking know!!!

Attached: keffals the child groomer tranny.jpg (3739x8774, 3.07M)

It’s so the troon can’t search his name in the archives. Say Lucas roberts. He will kill himself before he writes that name

Thats what I love to see you right wing retard. Trying to see you cope with being a loser and then coming up with a rationalizing for losing.

This is what being a right wing retard is all about Losing and being humiliated LOL

I don't like the obsessive gossiping of inoffensive people on KF but can't believe this documented criminal child groomer receives mainstream support.