You thought the blitzkrieg kino was winding down?

You thought the blitzkrieg kino was winding down?
twitter.com/AFP/status/1568567744743759872

Attached: 1647965160746.png (657x485, 128.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a5BlybdjhVg
nitter.it/HozaCatama/status/1568562122027827201#m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank fuck this shitshow gonna be over in a month now, wonder if it will jumpstart a russian civil war.

>don't worry, the 3rd army corps' counter attack will sav-

Attached: 1662809398155497.jpg (1920x1625, 422.02K)

now THAT would be kino

have fun failing for reddit fakenews see you in odesa

Attached: ef472acaad6f77c68e27bca5c2520f7f.jpg (735x1002, 118.15K)

I want to believe, but AFP has posted so much shit lost in translation in this war that I don't care till I see a proper Ukrainian source on this.

\O/

They really tried to create tension in america and spread this civil war 2.0 mentality, it would be fun if they experience it themselves

Imagine all the cheap whores

>Russians unleashing all their cruelty, pettiness, looting, greed and bitterness on each other

I would cum so hard my testicles would fly out of my dick.

Donbas in two weeks; Crimea by November

They're going to have their quiet before the storm moment before the actual car bombing campaign goes off lead by Piyotr the Pirate from Pisky.

Eyebrow status?

wouldn't even be the first time

Attached: y7wqoel6b7561.jpg (1279x843, 225.04K)

>raised and plucked to the last hair.
>over-plucked.

>see you in odesa

why? are you going to work cleaning toilets over there after this is over?

Too good to actually happen

is this the biggest rout since the Inchon landings/counteroffensive (excluding the ANA folding to the Taliban and Iraqis folding to ISIS)?

if things went down fast enough, it sure could. Chechnya could easily take the chance to free its self again for example.

the fuck were they trying to draw on the side of it? a fucking penguin?

Hillarious shit is that one month ago russian shills were spamming here "WHERE IS YOUR JEWLENSKI OFFENSIVE HAHAHAHA" and now you hear nothing from them

Aftermath of a HIMARS strike in Kharkiv, several command and signal vehicles destroyed, 2 TOR AA's destroyed, several to a hundred trucks destroyed

Attached: Aswzu5FE2gNnvNy2.webm (480x640, 706.8K)

>you thought blitzkrieg [buzzword] was down(???)
esl using buzzwords is a fine example of shilling

>several to a hundred
I meant several to a dozen lmfao

Why do you think kadyrov tried to quit

No, the screeching is only reaching record heights. No discernment about how they feel about things.

Attached: 1662801530412998.png (475x197, 38.1K)

Kadyrov (if he survives this) is going to need to find a place to hide because hes not going to be loved back home after this.

OH WHAT A DAY
WHAT A LOVELY DAY

Attached: 1647687524491.gif (500x206, 854.6K)

>/chug/ comfy...... ohh noooo

Attached: aZDqBnW_700b.jpg (654x382, 35.35K)

You mean like his house in Dubai he takes monthly flights to?

Any Forums is coping by talking about New York getting nuked as a falseflag now lmao

Lol, those fuckers in pol created a discord to make false flags and vindicate their victim complex, you cant make this shit up

Attached: 1662813094319223.jpg (1918x5000, 2.38M)

Incoherent shiposting can only stop so many fronts from collapsing on their own, sad but true.

I can't wait to cheer on my favorite warlord in the battle of Omsk

Hell the ANA put up more of a fight, lol. They held out for weeks.

>QUICK CHUGSISTERS WE'RE LOSING THE TWITTER OFFENSIVE

>random screenshots splattered all over a fuck huge image with zero context or explanation

whoever put this together is unironically a low i.q moron and probable ESL retard

That's most Any Forums compilations and infographics

to be honest, the flag of the person posting it was indian.

Why the fuck do they screech for mobilisation?
Taking over Ukraine simply is not worth the internal turmoil of forcing every able-bodied man in Russia to fight a war. The only thing they gain from it is a possible victory and saving face of the current day Russia.
A Russia that will cease to be recognisable as it was before 2022, what ever the outcome of the war

>falseflag post implying the ones trolling you extremely well were just retarded trannies all along
/chug/ 4d chess fucking their own shit up as usual. the fact that so many of them are darwinistic and perceive themselves as "losing" to this is funny as fuck

Attached: 1653768519115.jpg (1280x716, 172.19K)

/uhg/ is a tg group, never heard of anyone using discord. Are you OK?

YOU DON'T GET IT
IF THEY JUST REPEAT THE GREAT PATRIOTIC WAR IT WILL BE INSTANT VICTORY OVER ANY ODDS
youtube.com/watch?v=a5BlybdjhVg

I'm not the one who made a fake discord, where I "coordinate" the attack against literal autists

Nobody cares about Discord you fucking nigger. You're obsessing over discord drama while real shit is happening on the ground. I would killl myself if I was a hyper-online faggot like yourself. You're a fucking disgrace.

Dude, I just went chug for the first time, saw that and thought it was fucking pathetic. I have no involvment with any of that

holy fuck you are so god damn dumb
/chug/ made that fake false flag discord to discredit /uhg/, who do not use discord in the first place
the discord is a fabrication to discredit pro-ukranian posters and he is pointing this out
use your eyes to read

The standard Any Forums procedure since 2016 is to blame any sort of discourse on discord, it'll not go away anytime soon

Hopefully I can get a discount deal on some of those Russian cosplayers that weren't smart enough to leave the country.

So, what do you think of this scenario for postwar: Russian rout makes monkey go bananas at which point some sensible colonel will organise a coup and take control. Georgia and other countries will seize the opportunity and declare indepence while US makes a deal with the colonel that Russia dispose of all nukes in return for a kind of marshall plan (so Russia is protected against China and can build a modern economy).

Rybar is tears and begging the Russian MoD to tell the truth

Attached: 20220910_085327.png (1088x1098, 94.88K)

>US makes a deal with the colonel that Russia dispose of all nukes in return for a kind of marshall plan (so Russia is protected against China and can build a modern economy).
no
russia has proved time and time again that it can't be trusted to run itself
dispose of nukes and appoint a UN/NATO/US government

How does this affect the current hilarious situation at ground exactly and why should we care what retards at Any Forums are doing?
>Please take this war seriously!!!1111
lmao

Attached: brutal ukrainian nazi soldier.png (618x927, 776.96K)

not surprising. pol is full of schizo that need something to validate their persecution complex, even if they have to make it themselves

I wonder what it is about pol that attracts schizo so much. I remember 8pol was unusable because of it and became a parody of itself

Here is serving of truths, please enjoy :^))))))))

Attached: 94635974584.jpg (827x605, 227.99K)

>Taking over Ukraine simply
They won't, even if they mobilize. But they will send back a lot of corpses and Ukraine will get even more support because wiping out russian population instead of just army is such a nice gift for NATO that it will be worth any effort. Russia will cease to exist after such loss.

>Full Mobilization

Attack the locomotives, factories, and other logistical elements. See how long "Muh Full Mobilization" lasts without supplies.

Not to mention the Ukrainians just routed the Russians. You think "Full Mobilization" is going to intimidate them? They can defeat a legion of fucking idiots.

a major EU / US / Asian back alliance would be needed to stabilize Russia in such a situation. The East would end up under Chinese watch, the rest would have to be monitored by Euro / US peacekeepers. It would be a horrible situation for all.

why you should care? i don't and i recommend not to, don't think the guy posting did either. value is in that it's funny as fuck and i enjoy seeing it more than i enjoy seeing you being a harpy woman
you spazzing all feminine like he's bringing up random discords and petty personal drama when it's the normal talk of the town

I think even Putin can read the writing on the wall. His military simply cannot beat the Ukrainians. They've got the momentum, the motivation, and the COMPETENCE to win.

>Attack the locomotives, factories, and other logistical elements.
Fuck that, just the fact that more bodies would just mean more deaths with each explosion at this point.

haha stupid holols we didnt have any fuel for those anyway so you wasted your wunderwaffe haha

Attached: russiaInvadeseurope.jpg (3456x2234, 638.39K)

/rcwg/ soon

Updated map

Attached: file.png (1500x1500, 3.31M)

Eh, worth it to not have to deal with Russia and her lies ever again.

Triforce. However, like all newfags, they can't.

>Russian rout makes monkey go bananas
kekd

Kursk by Christmas.

>Oleg becha were home by Christmas

I will GENUINELY develop schizophrenia and take Russian lessons for the sole purpose of becoming the Blessed Regent himself.

Attached: epicBlessedregenttrolling.png (104x128, 31.39K)

Fuck, I hope all the cute twinks and cosplayers will be given refugee status in western europe before it comes to that

the russians would unironically preside over a disaster if they tried to fully mobilize

im talking entire armies starving due to to shit tier logistics and full scale desertions

they can barely hold together their ramshackle 170k man ''special operation''

what's/our general/ cooking up now?

Attached: Cooking.jpg (773x771, 60.98K)

Probably wanking himself to death while reading the news coming from the front
I know I would if I were in his place

Attached: 1662747362745299.jpg (460x286, 50.57K)

Its still outdated, ukies are going too fast

More like Russians are running before they get there.

Intel Slava Z has joined the doomposters now?

Seljanka :DDDDDDD

Attached: 1662794089997949.jpg (2000x2554, 1.65M)

>with AIDS

>several to a hundred
Yeah. Precision intel.

>civil war with nukes

Attached: 1330537046856.jpg (200x291, 15.75K)

Nah our boy is a gamer. He's probably figuring out right now where to send his reserves to keep rolling up the Russian routa as well as planning the Zaporizhzhia offensive with all his new toys.

Attached: 1655149226907.jpg (748x456, 39.9K)

There's nothing ESL about his post, you double ESL nigger.

What do you guys think the inevitable Sabaton song of the Ukrainan blitz will be called?

Well how else are all those multiple different autonomous republics going to assert their authority?

he's moving to Odessa, Texas to work as a janitor.
he'll be earning 5x what he's making now.
if you heard anything other than that, it's reddit fakenews.

Belorussian revolutionaries certainly have to see this as a last, best chance to rid themselves of Luka. The army already threatened to mutiny if forced to attack Ukraine, will they really attack protestors again to save Luka?

Kazakhstan had nationwide riots put down by the Russians back in February, now might be a time to try again.

Azerbaijan is already using this as an opportunity to encroach on Armenia. Georgia too could use this opportunity.

Still, the main ingredient is something going wrong in Russia, and without mobilization it seems the public just doesn't care enough. The wild card would be Putin having a stroke or something, or "having a stroke" because someone pushed him down a flight of stairs.

Hell, then we really could see the Ukrainians taking Belgorod with the help of some Russians, or Polish divisions driving into Belarus to create a buffer
Glorious.

>ukraine wants east flank
>for months they telegraph they'll retake kherson
>they wind down east
>russia doesnt believe it
>ukraine rebuff and do feints on kherson
>russia sends tens of thousands to reinforce
>tens of thousands of russians move from east to kherson
>ukraine finally sees opening in east since large portion of forces has been split up by russians
>ukraine seizes the moment
>captures 2500 sq km of territory over night
LMAO

>Russians panic
>they will pull troops out of kherson to reinforce east
>ukraine pushes kherson

Attached: Sniff.exe.png (1500x1500, 3.38M)

this; and the more things fall apart, the already endemic corruption will get worse and worse as people carve out their own piece of pies however they can.

Follow us for doomposting that the West is unable to grasp

you made it looks like he is giving a blowjob ;~;

>Do mobilization
>Still lose
>Economy more fucked by shortages
>Belarus no longer cowed and revolts again like they were just doing the other year
>Now have two wars you are losing
>Now have riots at home
>Now have many armed angry men who don't want to fight and think the war was for idiotic reasons, just like WWI
Genius

>he'll be earning 5x what he's making now.
you mean 50x lmao

Based

I am willing to take in one (1) cute Russian female refugee. Must be HIV negative.

They do this all the time. Threads hitting the bump limit of special projects where they use Twitter sock puppets to make the other side look like retards. Or they edit fake screen shots and images and share them.

But it works. Pic related is fake but I have seen it on /sci/ and /lit/ as evidence of how evil fact checkers are. People accept it uncritically. Media even takes the Twitter caps and uncritically puts them in articles.

Hence lately there was a whole drive to say that windmills actual use/spill more oil that actual oil pipelines and truck transports. Common sense would tell you that windmills that don't move and use 1,000 liters of oil for lubricant don't cause more spills than much more numerous tanker trucks that do move and get into accidents, and hold many times as much oil. But they have Twitter caps of "engineers" saying this.

Lefties do this shit too. But Any Forums is particularly deranged about it. Hell, Kyle had a very good self defense case and they still felt the need to Photoshop a Molotov being thrown at him by the manlet within hours of the event.

Attached: 1661365855233417.jpg (720x778, 55.11K)

HELP WE'RE BURNING
QUICK DUMP MORE FUEL ON IT SO IT BURNS FASTER!

I dunno, If I were belarussian right now I think I´d be quite happy that we´re close enough with russia to not make us a target for denazification, while also not being part of the ukraine shitshow.

I don't even think 2020 crime FBI data is out, and even if they wanted to "debunk" something like this, they wouldn't use an explainer that makes it seem obviously true lol.

It's also not even close to true based on prior years. Black perps are the suspects in a bit over half of all homicides each year, not all violent crime. Any Forums lacks basic reading comprehension, otherwise they would use the fact that is actually true to support their case.

For all violent crime it's significantly lower. I don't know why you would undermine yourself by being wrong instead of just saying homicides, where the fact is true. Battery is way less lopsided and there are way more of those than murders, which drags the average way down. But obviously murder is more serious.

Yeah, but right before the invasion Luka pushed through a shit ton of constitutional changes that specifically make Belarus Russia's bitch. They also make Luka dictator for life and immune from prosecution. They also allow a Russian garrison to stay there indefinitely.

So if you want Luka out in the next 20-30 years, now is probably your best chance.

to be fair, most fact checkers engage in serious Philip and destroyed their credibility in 2016 and 2020. There's the infamous one that claims boys aren't being allowed in girls locker rooms because trans girls aren't boys

>and they still felt the need to Photoshop a Molotov being thrown at him by the manlet within hours of the event.
in the video from behind that guy this did look conceivable

more spare parts for the piggys

why do they do this? too much time and too many fucks on their hands?
i get funny trolling like trying to replicate old Any Forums legends through social engineering, but when you're actually doing dirty political work for no pay doesn't it loses the edge and fun? how do they stay motivated?

~~oh no NATO will have to intervene to secure loose nuclear weapons~~

The schizo paintjob is proof that they indeed recruited people from mental asylums.

ohnonononono hahahahahaha

Attached: 1668457546.png (762x782, 295.22K)

What could go wrong

Attached: Russian_population_(demographic)_pyramid_(structure)_on_January,_1st,_2022.png (1543x1021, 64.51K)

How is the izum situation? Last I checked there were rumors the russians had fled the city

Liberated by Ukrainians after Russians abandoned it

everywhere I go I see TNO

WHAT. Now the Siversk section has collapsed too?

>be a russia
>fucking grind your way through the center of the Donbas for months
>lose thousands of men
>lose hundreds of tanks and armor
>still declare victory for advancing 15km after 2 months
>2 months later Ukraine completely reverses your gains in less than 24 hours
did ukraine fucking find the germans' unfound pervitin stash? i legit can't explain any of this shit

Attached: lollmao.png (1270x1124, 1.63M)

and everything they move into and out of Kherson has/had to cross the Dnepir :)

it is fueled by the thick aroma of endless vatnik cope

>implying the warheads work, let alone the rockets

With the recent additions to NATO special Finland-strength Pervitin became available for lend-lease.

Official?

Are we going to see Russian farmers loading undetonated nuclear warheads onto their towed trailers and selling them to either Ameriki or The Ukrainian Empire?

fucking vatniks really had no more defences than whatever foxholes the troops dug while waiting to attack

I have a hard time believing this. This just can't be true. Please i need more proof. If it is true i'll grab a shot glass of rum to celebrate.

Wait. What? That has to be a mistranslation.

>yfw you realise "in south" means melitopol

if russia goes full mobilization then the ukrainians will pretty certainly get ATACMS.

I'm a fucking brainlet. But wouldn't taking Melitopol and threatening Berdyansk basically end this war? Or at least RU presence around Kherson?

it's outdated, the russians have evacuated izium. there's apparently still some fighting at lyman but the ukrainians have pushed back to the outer streets of lyschansk.

>wouldn't taking Melitopol and threatening Berdyansk basically end this war
depends on the level of cope, right now russian leadership is just mentally in a fetal position plugging their ears

If Putin declares mobilization he might as well just declare war on NATO now, the yanks will take the escalation and flood Ukraine with weapons in response.

>We might unironically get to see Abram columns blowing up T-60s next year

Attached: f098e85050-1486729885525.jpg (640x559, 66.83K)

well we don't know if it's for no pay or not, do we? russia supports both the far left and the far right in america to sow discord and seditious fervor. big reason why pol is so shitted up after 2016 is because it's literally all russian shills, since they know how important that board was for the far right in america. unironically..

russian swine is retreating from yet another place : volchansk

Attached: volchansk.png (650x1061, 272.17K)

>We might unironically get to see Abram columns blowing up T-60s next year
entire column... in just one shot, kek

>Branches of the administration will be located in Kursk, Yakutsk, Vladivostok and St. Petersburg.
You didnt have to run THAT far

Attached: huutishaddock.jpg (565x371, 37.21K)

POV you are Puccian conscript on Kharkiv front

Attached: conscriptovich.jpg (600x338, 51.95K)

Entire week has been a cycle of:
>That's not true, it's too unrealistic
>Jesus Christ it's actually confirmed
>Yeah, I get they're doing well, but THAT is just too unrealistic

>TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO

Attached: IMG_20220910_164401.jpg (1080x1536, 354.07K)

>germans' unfound pervitin stash?
the US has a much better version in it's "go fast" pills. ukraine got the almost-expired unused gulf war 1 pills as part of their lend lease package

>w-we'll be back!

theoretically. but the fog of war is particularly thick right now on the russian side, i don't know that even the russian officials know what the fuck where their units are or what they're doing right now.

>threatening Berdyansk
why would you do that when Henichesk is right there in front of you?

didn't he just retreat there from kupyansk yesterday? guy moves fast.

> ukraine got the almost-expired unused gulf war 1 pills as part of their lend lease package
did they really?

Could be cope, but I saw some claims it was a negotiated withdrawal. Russians had to abandon all equipment and leave in soft skinned and civilian vehicles.

>Loyalists eh, are those the good Russhits or the bad?

I can not comprehend the sheer VIOLENCE OF ACTION

There are no good rusoniggers. All must die.

Drawn on. Poorly. With a fucking highlighter for some baffling reason.

tactical retreat to siberia might be next

Umm it's tactical REGROUPMENT ok???

Both raised in shock

Attached: 0_gettyimages-1002806108-612x612.jpg (1200x1200, 99.63K)

in reality, lend-lease didn't even started yet. will the uki's occupy kuban?

Memes aside there's no way that can be true. Ukraine has made some great gains but this is just too much to believe.

Entering the stratosphere

i don't know why i keep checking Any Forums for such news. it's much bettere here

Yakutsk is actually further away from there than Siberia. Ukraine is closer to Canada than Yakutsk

He'd only been there for 2 days, probably still had all his stuff packed up.

In Mar's Orbital path

My sides were fucking unprepared for this shit, user.

Attached: 1662798943474015.jpg (451x392, 45.63K)

Modern Warfare 2 and 3 were so fucking retarded. Even back then it was a ridiculous premise, now it's just laughable.

I hope so.

A lotta shit from the past 15ish years is gonna look utterly retarded in retrospect from now on.

>I will always enjoy the time we had with Bad Company 2

for a serious explanation, this confirms that Russia has next to no reserves, even including LPR and DPR. What Reserves they had was sent to Kherson. They troops are so demoralized that an attack at one place in conjunction with vids of ukie Humvee's and M113s makes a whole front rout in fucking panic.

I didn't want to believe the russians literally had nothing, because even that seemed absurd (they at least have a lot of shit to give people, even if it's literally shit), but it seems that fucking no one in the east wants to even fight.

>TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO

Tempochads rise up

Attached: Eh5IKcGWAAALpT6.jpg (1468x1834, 536.59K)

stop getting ALL your information from money making outlets

>those fuckers in pol
nigga please, that's /chug/. There is still a /uhg/ for people who want to discuss reality, like how Russia is a bunch of fucking scumbags and Putin deserves to hang.

I got my Flamin' Hot Cheetos post in at the top of thread #5598!

We're getting info from fucking Russians and DPR/LPR mooks fucking doomposting and WTFing as their "liberators" and "Protectors" fucking abandon them and flee to Russia in the face of the UA

Already posted elsewhere, but this typifies the UK troops' morale
nitter.it/HozaCatama/status/1568562122027827201#m

regardless of Ukraine and other outside factors, the Russian Federation is not long for this world

much obliged

Particularly when the people realise that they've been lied to about.....well, about everything, really.

liveuamaps just updated
it's beautiful

Attached: beaut.png (1105x1587, 1.45M)

:DDDD

Attached: 23f.png (335x261, 6.26K)

They’ve tied the noose around their own neck, this time. The fate of the Russische hunde isn’t in God’s hands now, it’s in Lucifer’s.

Uni

>this shitshow gonna be over in a month now,
Crimea next user.

>The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides, by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee, with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee
They’re just righteous men, who have found a way to improve their lives and the lives of their brothers and sisters. God hath no more fury than a righteous man.

>>Russians panic
>>they will pull troops out of Kherson to reinforce east
>>ukraine pushes Kherson
Russia CAN'T pull out of Kherson. The Ukrainians already blew up every bridge and they just shell every single pontoon the Russians try to put up.
There are like 25,000 Russians trapped on that side of the river completely incapable of running away or even being resupplied, and the news of the total collapse of the northern front must've already reached their ears.