So

..when Ruzzia surrenders, do NATO members will accept Ukraine as one of them?

I really hope that all those civiliansdeaths weren't in vain.

Attached: NATObros.png (1200x900, 34.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/11/02/fact-sheet-new-strategy-outlines-five-priorities-for-reducing-military-and-veteran-suicide/
t.me/ww2truthvideos/84
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I really hope that all those civiliansdeaths weren't in vain.
Of course not, it gave us the leverage to delete all Ukraine's labor laws.

cringe, pls ban all arg ips

Warning, this thread is a NATO shill campaign. Please refer to

Something disastrous must have happened to glowniggers to make them do this.

nato membership requires unanimity, does it not?
turkey will veto them, like they always do

Why are Russian Nazis always shitting their skirts over NATO? Why does the mere mention of its name terrify them so much?

But I have to say this, The Ukrainians have fought so well against this Russian Nazi Goliath that I hope one of Ukraine's accomplished generals is elected to lead NATO in the future.

Attached: NATO 3D.png (1831x1061, 1.42M)

False alarm. This is Russian Nazi forum armies hiding behind Argentina vpns pretending to be NATO shills in a reverse psychology psyops.

Any Forums will be forever NATO

Attached: 1653667075626.png (500x250, 100.94K)

NATO will collapse. Why spend 2% of GDP on protecting against a Russian threat that is not real? Russia couldnt defeat Ukraine alone. There is no more need for any such thing as NATO and EU army can get organized without US around.

It's going to take 25 trillion USD and 30 years to rebuild Ukraine. US and Ukrainian politician's families and friends will be the biggest gainers in that process, whilst the rest of the EU pays 5-10× still for their gas, Oil and electricity, ontop of a massive shortage of building materials due to them all going to Ukraine.

oh no, I'm just a regular person hanging out here..

Attached: Nk73n_r4_400x400.jpg (317x317, 12.24K)

Nobody other than us,UK and USA was paying the 2%. We're now spending 5% with some long project and USA has the war with China coming. It eill be just like pre-war until Pacific explodes

Attached: bb9.png (600x529, 208.7K)

I LOVE RUSSIA

Attached: Zoomer_Soy_8.jpg (233x308, 34.47K)

This. Anybody who isn't completely new here can tell when the agenda board changes at Russia's factory of lies. Plus Russians have been caught red-handed in the sloppiest and stupidest false flag ops. SIM cards versus Sims games? Seriously? Their naZi troops are just as fucktarded too.

>NATO will collapse.
Hahahahano. The Kremlin has been saying that for 60 years, and in that time the Soviet Union collapsed. Comedy gold.

5% of nothing is still basically nothing dumb plumber

>discord trannies pretending to be oldfags
LMAO. Ever since /sg/ started, Any Forums had a pro Russian opinion. Also YWNBARW.

>It's going to take 25 trillion USD and 30 years to rebuild Ukraine.
No, half a trillion tops. Russia's seized assets will pay for most of it and it will be an economic boom for the EU to send its trades people in to rebuild Ukraine into a modern European state.

Ten thousand Russians used to emigrate to the US every year. Since Russians are no longer being given visas, that allotment can go to Ukrainians, 20 thousand per year. They will become wealthy. I wouldn't mind living in Crimea once it's back under Ukrainian administration.

No, Russia can only sell its exports to North Korea and Iran. North Korea, Africa and China need Russia's wheat, but China is forcing Putin to pay in yuan. It sold a little oil and gas to India and China for half price, but not enough to keep the economy afloat and Iran is also a net exporter of oil. Whatever oil & gas China and India buy, that's oil & gas they won't be buying on the global market, meaning more supply for the rest of the world. Meanwhile everyone in the West is adjusting their supply lines and prices are falling.

We'll never need Russia for anything again. And 50 years from now whoever is left in Russia will be on their knees begging for the sanctions to be lifted.

It only seems that way because hordes of Russian Nazi orcs work here. They get paid to lie on Any Forums 24 hours a day. All the real anons know exactly who and what you are. You'll never be one of us.

You're not fooling anybody redditor cultist

Death to israel

Death to ZOG

Attached: NATO2.jpg (909x877, 205.42K)

>Since 2010, more than 65,000 veterans have died by suicide – more than the total number of deaths from combat during the Vietnam War and the operations in Iraq and Afghanistan combined. These women and men volunteered
whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/11/02/fact-sheet-new-strategy-outlines-five-priorities-for-reducing-military-and-veteran-suicide/

Attached: Iraq.jpg (1902x847, 333.57K)

please tell me inflation is going to stop
please

It's a shame that the holocaust didn't happen. At least 80k of you jewish parasites died of starvation and typhus HAHAHA

Attached: holo.jpg (963x819, 165.3K)

t.me/ww2truthvideos/84

Attached: Typhus.jpg (573x733, 180.21K)

Attached: holo.jpg (625x807, 134.31K)

>when Ruzzia surrenders
They won't