Why is this even acceptable in our society?

Attached: 5E4602DA-D870-469C-970A-A5BD8FD1F838.jpg (498x521, 47.31K)

jews

Attached: 45E9A82B-6004-4944-8B4C-F5D6C0E2DCFC.jpg (1024x972, 336.27K)

It's easier and far more effective to transition someone than it is to cure their gender dysphoria. That's why.

laugh now
one day youll have a trans dictator and be forced to love it

I mean, conversion therapy for trans people has just failed historically speaking. Right now just letting people live as their chosen gender has the best outcomes.

Right wingers talk more about trannies then trannies do!

Attached: 200720-facebook-trans-issues-2-s.jpg (760x694, 51.97K)

>"Interactions with posts"
So in otherwords someone responded to a post with a laughing emoji at trans idiocy, and that counts as obsession.

Gotcha.

Attached: 1662731600018771.jpg (1007x984, 200.42K)

It's a train wreck. We can't look away.

>has a folder full of tranny pics/memes
>I-I'm totally not obsessed guys, t-trust me

Attached: 1662662933219452.jpg (2536x1356, 420.76K)

it's acceptable because it's misandry. notice how they pay zero attention to FtM troons. secretly those who appear to be pro-trans are actually just anti-male and happy to play along with delusions in order to neuter men (younger the better) and ruin their lives. the perpetrators get off on this and privately mock their victims.

Top performing means the most likes, by the way. Right wing memes about trannies perform 20 times better than left wing memes about trannies.

That's what this data actually means.

Yes because right wingers are constantly sharing and spamming memes about trannies. Normal people don't care though I am trying to care more and stand up for trannies more.

Social media censorship has made life comfy for trans and lefties. If it was possible to post anti-trans memes on Facebook, then it would cause a flood in left-leaning interactions. Now you just have right-leaning outrage to the mostly positive trans content.

It's easy to cut off the limb of someone with BIID but doctors refuse to do it because 1)it's not actually a treatment for the condition and 2) it's harmful to the patient. Why do you lie about shit like this?

Fpbp

Why not? Transgenders are topical, encompass the tip of the liberal agenda, and represent an infraction on conservative morality. Go back twenty years ago and you would have seen them highly debating homosexuality itself. Not even Obama would have publicly tolerated trannies just a decade ago.

This is only total numbers, on Facebook, with pages that receive more than 100.000 likes. There's 100x less trannies than there are right wingers. I'm sure trannies talk about "muh trans issues" online much more often than right wingers do if you were to adjust it proportionately. Facebook is where normal, well adjusted people go to know what's happening with family and friends. Normal people don't look at tranny women as women, or tranny men as men, contrary to popular belief. Pages that are against transgenderism will receive more likes than pages that are pro tranny. You don't even care to refute OP's question. Transgenderism is absurd and shouldn't logically be allowed until sex change is possible, and sex change is not currently possible.

Attached: Young american tranny acceptance.jpg (642x960, 131.77K)

How are trans people the "tip of the liberal agenda"? They are the tip of the conservative agenda.

> Go back twenty years ago and you would have seen them highly debating homosexuality itself
No shit.

>Not even Obama would have publicly tolerated trannies just a decade ago.
Huh? In 2012 trans people were specifically clarified to be protected under the ACA by the HHS, and received protection in the HUD for housing as well. (Trump rolled both of these back until Biden reinstated them) in 2013-2014 they made sure that trans people were covered under Title IX

Of course Obama tolerated trannies. He wasn't some big vanguard of Trans rights per se but he didn't hate them or persecute them and he worked toward their equality

You can absolutely alter sex with hormones and surgeries, since sex encompasses more than just the gonads or the chromosomes.

>stats are meaningful on a site that is 90% bots

come on now

it also creates a lifelong patient that will pay thousands of dollars for treatments and surgeries.

You cannot change sex. You say "alter", while I said change. You're either born male, female, or in very very rare cases you'll be born intersex.

Atheists

Kill yourself

How are you that fucking stupid. Mutilating a body does not change the sex. It's just mutilation.

Attached: mutilation.webm (640x360, 862.77K)

Alter and change are synonymous. A trans woman can never become a 100% cis woman, but they do become very different biologically speaking from cis men. So yeah

Money, user, follow the money

They become a butchered man and nothing else. How is your brain so fucking broken.

>Normal people don't care though
lmao. Any "normal person" over the age of 30 thinks this shit is fucking weird.

Sex includes for example the hormone/endocrine system, fat placement, breasts etc all of which they can give themselves. This is why trans men end up growing a ton of facial hair and muscle because they are taking testosterone.

The detransistion movement suggests this not to be the case

Fpbp

and once they stop taking hormones they're bodies will go back to their true gender.
they're not altering anything, they're just faking it poorly

So you're such a fucking idiot that you think chopping a man's dick off makes him a woman. I enjoy coming here to talk the the dumbest people on the fucking planet. Kek.

In no way could someone as retarded as you survive without competent people providing for you.

Yup

I can hop on HRT but I will literally never be a woman even if I wanted to for some retarded reason. I will still look like a man because of my bone structure, hands, head to body ratio, skin, hips, height, etc. If I tried to become a tranny, I would not pass, simple as.

The only chromosomes that matters remain unchanged

I am 35. I think transgenderism is weird in a way, but I don't hate them at all. I feel sorry for them in some ways and I want them to live happy lives away from hate.
It's not until 50+ that a plurality of people start to turn on trannies. But even then, not all. And that's part of being older. They also hate gay people more often than not, so if I am suppose to look toward the boomer zeitgeist as the correct way of thinking of LGBT I am sorry but no.

Attached: ft_2022.02.03_transgender_02.jpg (840x1458, 239.25K)

>easier and far more effective
Lobotomy and trepanning would like a word with you.For free,just meet me somewhere,I am a trusted doctor

Trannies are the final form of 1984 Communism.
If they can convince you that someone who was born a Man is the same thing as someone born a Woman then they can lie about anything.

>far more effective
at what? nobody gets sex reassignment surgery and goes "thanks I'm not trans any more." it's not a cure for anything. it's just a grift.

Now account for estrogen and androgen receptors. Even if you cut a male's balls off, there is still testosterone being produced. Because a male has a significantly higher androgen receptor density he will continue developing male sex characteristics over time until it's impossible to hide that he's a male in his mid 30s to 40s, which is when the delusion breaks and he either detransitions and lives with his horrendous mistake or kills himself.

Just give MtF gender dysphoric patients testosterone to help them feel like their inherit sex, and estrogen to FtM. It's like pouring water on a fire rather than gasoline, because transitioning is impossible and causes physical and psychological harm.

Just hormonally reinforce their innate sex.

>The detransistion movement
less than 1% of trannies regret their transition. The 1% exists, but that doesn't say much about trannies as a whole

I don't think taking their dick off makes them a woman I think living as a woman full time makes you essentially a woman for all social purposes. Woman/man is a social construct. Male/female casnnot be changed entirely but you can become essentially "intersex" in your physiology via the use of hormones and surgeries.

Chromosomes just don't matter as much as your phenotype. You have never taken a karyotype of anyone in your whole life

>I feel sorry for them in some ways and I want them to live happy lives away from hate
Crazy how the biggest killer of trannies is themselves. A sure sign of happiness is a high suicide rate

Good point. It's a problem that solves itself.

Attached: 1662679923286604.png (626x139, 34K)

/thread

Trannies are mentally ill, as evidenced by their extremely high suicide rate (over 40%). Going along with their delusions just makes them (and our society) worse.

I feel like a lot of the trans movement support is driven by this and, while I'm not a doctor, common sense says that it is actual disinformation that's not being properly addressed because of political correctness.
You can see this most prominently in the trans movement in sports. There are people who legitimately believe that, given the right quantity of hormones, there is no advantage for male-to-female competitors.
Is that what you believe? Again, I'm not a doctor, but this is just elementary observation. Obviously, some physical characteristics are changed by a hormone regime, and they bring the physiognomy closer to the opposite gender. But the human body is not plastic like that, some things are fixed by the hormones you receive as an embryo (obviously, you cannot revert your penis into a vagina if you just take enough hormones - just extend this argument to other organs).